Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) (4677 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / Why Do Most Guys Prefer Girls With Big Buttocks? / (PHOTO) Why Do Guys Prefer Giving Their Friends Drink Than Money ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by bayocute(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2016
Just wanna ask u guys which One you wuld go With?
I wil go with 1 [url]

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by DR1SKLEF(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Smh!
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2016
One thing I know for sure is that I can never kneel to propose to a woman. She's not doing me any favor by marrying me!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2016
Is only a womaniser will kneel down to impress a woman whom u are going to spend so much money on all in the name of marriage
For me, nature will take it place when the time comes undecided

4 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by ifyokwu(f): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2016
Normal person knows that d 2nd pic is wat a normal human will go with , I go with d 2nd abeg , I no fit talk much

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2016
lofty900:
One thing I know for sure is that I can never kneel to propose to a woman. She's not doing me any favor by marrying me!

exactly, instead u gonna carry all her burdens including that of her extended family undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2016
ruggedised:

exactly, instead u gonna carry all her burdens including that of her extended family undecided undecided
gbam!
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by falconey(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2016
lofty900:
ego
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by ucnwafor(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2016
ifyokwu:
Normal person knows that d 2nd pic is wat a normal human will go with , I go with d 2nd abeg , I no fit talk much
u look so smashing hawt mehn!
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by Bluezy13(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2016
But must one kneel
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by cruzita(f): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2016
my question is

is it right for a girl to propose to a guy ?

let's do things the right way and leave ego

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by Xmen149(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2016

cos the question always is "will you marry me" not "i want to marry you" grin
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by whizbae01(f): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2016
lofty900:
Wow wat kind of a guy are u
So its abnormal for a guy to now kneel down and propose to a girl abi
Nawa for u oh
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by ifyokwu(f): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
ucnwafor:
u look so smashing hawt mehn!
thanks anyway
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by mcdreeezy: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
whizbae01:

Nawa for u oh
He's right tho. The girl aint doing him any favour by marrying him. Whether one chooses to kneel or not while proposing is a personal choice.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by LordScent(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Stuck with 2 till jesus comes
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by UGOCHUKWU3: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
whizbae01:

Nawa for u oh

Yes,it is very abnormal,I do wonder where all these unnecessary activities before marriage comes from,nowadays,people are so much excited about activities preceding marriages that the pay little effort to the marriage itself when they eventually go in,marriage is not a child play and our effort should be channeled on those things that can make marriages work instead of all the unnecessary romantic excitment

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by ucnwafor(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
ifyokwu:
thanks anyway
Bee ni!!
I got your mail
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by brimful: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] cool shocked I'm seeing things even the blind frog can testify the best one
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by whizbae01(f): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=mcdreeezy post=47628401] He's right tho. The girl aint doing him any favour by marrying him. Whether one chooses to kneel or not while proposing is a personal choice.[/quote
Yea but all I'm trying to say is dat it not that proper for a girl to be d one begging him to marry her
U re right though
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by whizbae01(f): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
UGOCHUKWU3:

Yes,it is very abnormal,I do wonder where all these unnecessary activities before marriage comes from,nowadays,people are so much excited about activities preceding marriages that the pay little effort to the marriage itself when they eventually go in,marriage is not a child play and our effort should be channeled on those things that can make marriages work instead of all the unnecessary romantic excitment
I understand wat u re pointing out but I'm just saying its not proper for a girl to be d one kneeling down to propose to a guy
Its not just proper
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by mcdreeezy: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=whizbae01 post=47628745][/quote] Ok
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by SirDavico(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
i go with 2.
Reason: I'm the man, the head/leader. Jesus knelt down to wash his disciples' feet and not the other way round.
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by jericco1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
though the 1st one looks relatively attractive, I still prefer the second.
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
lofty900:
Seconded, I ain't kneeling to any woman who is not my mother. She is not doing me a favor by dating/marrying me. Marriage is a two-way thing well that's if I am gonna get married sha. Marriage is a mutual/consensual arrangement and we are both going to benefit from it.

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by BoboFashion(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
2 of course, kneeling down does not mean she's your god, but it is a kinda tradition and respect.
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by EOOJ(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
whizbae01:

Nawa for u oh
is it by force to kneel n propose neh Na wa o....i wonder who even started dis kneeling tin sef

Human beings n unessary wahala....anyway sha wateva rocks our boat...dats wat we wud do

Note...aint against a man kneeling to propose
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by Jay542(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
I prefer the 2nd picture. It's how it's suppose to be.
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by Jay542(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
EOOJ:
is it by force to kneel n propose neh Na wa o....i wonder who even started dis kneeling tin sef

No be by force oo. It's just more romantic for the ladies.
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by EOOJ(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jay542:

No be by force oo. It's just more romantic for the ladies.
yeah i know bro but there are oda ways to make it more romantic na...it musnt be kneeling down grin
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by Jay542(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
EOOJ:
yeah i know bro but there are oda ways to make it more romantic na...it musnt be kneeling down grin
Ehn. I agree. Like if the ring na diamonds or something loud sha. If no be that 1, make bros just dey modest abeg.
Re: Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin the second pishure sha ... In this modern days, some of the old school things are still better and it's bcoz it's proper to do it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHEMALES In Naija / Please Help Sperm Everyday Without Sex / Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.