Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... (2921 Views)

My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US / Pls Help I Need Custom Rom On My Hauwei G750 T01 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by kissGuys: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
I just got my hauwei y9s and it's Amazing... Phone is big with awesome camera and interesting features..
It feels so awesome.. People won't stop drolling over it

Transsion will never see my cash anymore grin

Below are pictures taken with the phone.

Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by danniyal(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Are you in prison or police cell?

27 Likes

Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by kissGuys: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
danniyal:
Are you in prison or police cell?
Efcc net

5 Likes

Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by kissGuys: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
More pictures...

1st..... With the front camera.... At night, with no support of light whatsoever

2nd...is with the back camera taken around dusk

1 Like

Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
kissGuys:
More pictures...

1st..... With the front camera.... At night, with no support of light whatsoever

Congratulations bro!!

Thank God. I didn't buy Y9. I was thinking the phone would reduce the noise to the barest minimum.

The noise is still visible in low light cool cool cool

Thank God you are no longer a transionner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by femi4: 5:10am On Jan 28, 2020
kissGuys:
More pictures...

Your shirt and the window blind are mutually inclusive

1 Like

Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2020
Could see sun rays from the window
Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2020
OrestesDante:

Congratulations bro!!

Thank God. I didn't buy Y9. I was thinking the phone would reduce the noise to the barest minimum.

Meanwhile you don't have money to buy the phone that her camera has no noise..

Abi you fit buy Huawei P30 pro or iPhone X Max?

You people go just dey talk anyhow... Which phone would you buy in the same price range that won't have noise..

Tshw

1 Like

Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

[s]Meanwhile you don't have money to buy the phone that her camera has no noise..

Abi you fit buy Huawei P30 pro or iPhone X Max?[/s]

You people go just dey talk anyhow... Which phone would you buy in the same price range that won't have noise..

Tshw

As much as I wouldn't love to insult you. You could have made your point without bashing at all.

I mentioned the OP not you. In fact, I didn't insult the OP at all. Being polite and decent doesn't cost you a cent.

How about you bashing the person asking if he is a prison or police cell? undecided undecided undecided

Doesn't that call for more concern than facing me?

We all have bad words... It takes maturity to be guided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by eki2000(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2020
Just eyeing P30 lite, it has greater camera than this, and the price is 89k, just that the battery is 3300mah
Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
OrestesDante:

As much as I wouldn't love to insult you. You could have made your point without bashing at all.

I mentioned the OP not you. In fact, I didn't insult the OP at all. Being polite and decent doesn't cost you a cent.

How about you bashing the person asking if he is a prison or police cell? undecided undecided undecided

Doesn't that call for more concern than facing me?

We all have bad words... It takes maturity to be guided

Swerve ogbeni.. think before you type next time..

Joke is different from insult../concerning is he in prison cell/
Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
kissGuys:
Efcc net

How much is it ?
Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Swerve ogbeni.. think before you type next time..

Joke is different from insult../concerning is he in prison cell/

Lol. Your headache. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by benedictuyi(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Huawei is simply underrated.
Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by kissGuys: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Could see sun rays from the window
its not the sun rays.. Its a reflection of our security light outside.
Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by kissGuys: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
eki2000:
Just eyeing P30 lite, it has greater camera than this, and the price is 89k, just that the battery is 3300mah
each phone has it pros and cons... Find the one with a much more pros.. That suits ur taste.. Boom!!.. U get what u want...

Want to have it all??... Just be ready to buy phones in session of months?... Oh and still

It doesnt guarantee that!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by kissGuys: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
OrestesDante:

Congratulations bro!!

well, noise is evident when using the portrait mode.. Which is what i used for the selfie..

But its highly not noticeable when you take selfies with photo mode...

Over 100??... I give this phone 92%

3 Likes

Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by kissGuys: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
benedictuyi:
Huawei is simply underrated.
mhen... I feel different right now..my hauwei first xperience is actually great!!...

They are really underrated.. To think i used samsung A70 briefly before this... And i prefer this hauwei...

Shit is amazing.
Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by kissGuys: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
Naughtysite:

How much is it ?
i got from slot.. 98kk
Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
kissGuys:
its not the sun rays.. Its a reflection of our security light outside.

Confirm..

The photo tight. Nice interior
Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by kissGuys: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Confirm..
The photo tight. Nice interior
oh.. tnx bro
Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by Deicide: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
op how many month you take save buy this phone grin
Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by MrBONE2(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
kissGuys:
More pictures...

That's cool
Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by kissGuys: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
MrBONE2:
That's cool
tnx
Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by kissGuys: 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Deicide:
op how many month you take save buy this phone grin
i swear Gee... Since the whole of 2019 gringrin
Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by Norman4real(m): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Maybe you're just not good with cameras, but these pics look so basic. Personally I'm no fan of Huawei cameras(except on their premium flagship phones)
Re: My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's.... by Oshokalo: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
and I saw this phone somewhere on Facebook for 64800

(1) (Reply)

Redmi 9 For N66,900: Is It Worth It? / How To Stop ur android phone 4rm auto updating app / Help : Infinix Hot Note 16gig/2gig Lollipop Charging Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.