Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,304 members, 7,822,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures (44061 Views)

Femi Otedola & Folorunsho Alakija Dance At Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Party / Folorunsho Alakija 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by ObiOmaMu: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2016
nice
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by owanedo: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2016
brainpower:
Though people will call my comment hating but still I'll say it.
We know her wealth came when the oil well was given back to her and so far we have not heard or seen any major enterprise or investment she's done to prove that she's actually a "business mogul". It's either she doesn't have good business minds around her or she's keeping it quiet. Either way, I wish her goodluck and hope she does something good with the money she's getting now.
My reason for this is, what if the oil well is taken from her now and awarded to someone else. Has she invested enough to make sure it doesn't affect her badly in her finances?
Based on stories we have heard, seems all she did to get the oil well was knowing IBB's wife.
bad belly United. if you know how to plan for investment, you should help yourself and your family first. keep your advice to yourself. if you want to know more about her investment goggles is your friend. thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by dayveed1(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2016
olawolami:
Where is dj exclusive
lol i swear same question was banging in my head
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by 4nobody4every1: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2016
sukkot:
cool. i see okoroawusa wife reppin da east side
tongue cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by oochi123(f): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2016
For those of u bashing someone's mum,next time post ur mum's pix..shame no go gree some pple.

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by yetunsbay(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2016
HBD.....God bless UNIOSUN Chancellor
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by amdoyin82(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2016
rattlesnake:
Fanity upon fanity
Too sad for HND holders
wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by Nigeriasam: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2016
heryurh:
Lalastic & this Woman ehn undecided
I can see saratheif wife there. I mean Toyin saratheif. Iyawo ole.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by Dynamitehimself(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2016
Hbd maam
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by youngice(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2016
brainpower:
We know her wealth came when the oil well was given back to her and so far we have not heard or seen any major enterprise or investment she's done to prove that she's actually a "business mogul". It's either she doesn't have good business minds around her or she's keeping it quiet. Either way, I wish her goodluck and hope she does something good with the money she's getting now.
My reason for this is, what if the oil well is taken from her now and awarded to someone else. Has she invested enough to make sure it doesn't affect her badly in her finances?
Based on stories we have heard, seems all she did to get the oil well was knowing IBB's wife.
I appreciate your objectivity and succinct nature
But she is a business mogul
She didn't lease her oml out
Rather she invited expats to develop and staff FAMFA but kudos to her for knowing the right people

4 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by montezz(f): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
brainpower:
Let her worry about that. E se adupe.

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by fortunechy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
oluwa plz,pick my call
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by Idrismusty97(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Does she have a daughter?

"If your father is poor it isn't your fault, If your mother in law or Father in law is poor it is your fault!" - Bill Gates cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by Abodunrin07(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by dytbabe: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
All I want is just that piece on her neck
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by ucee64(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
sukkot:
cool. i see okoroawusa wife reppin da east side
and I sight bukola's wife repping d wezt side
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by Jacko01: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
If a billionaire can bleach

Infact all you ladiee have license to bleach

Bleach dey go

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by fortunechy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
oluwa abeg pick my call
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by arijay(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
The husband looks like that man in nolywood.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by Jibwillz: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
U mean "GLORIA OKON" 65th birthday pictures..undecidedundecidedundecided
To those who actually know the real story..
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
StArusi:
She appears stunning cos of money. Imagine her being a broke ass woman. Money makes women beautiful. That beautiful girl u knew in d past gets married to a pauper and looks so unkept and ugly. However that ugly girl u knew in d past gets married to a multi millionaire and start looking so stunning and sexy. Money makes d world go round and answereth virtually everything. Girls should hustle and earn a living so that if u ain't lucky marrying a rich man, u will still radiate beauty.

What is the moral of your story?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by pepigeorge(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
IBB ex-fu..kmate
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by tjskii(f): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Haba, with all her money I don't expect to see dark knuckles na, she suppose get enuf dough to buy beta bleaching cream

I gbadun saraki wife gele, tin make sense die

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Almonda:
I like this woman cos she's Hard working. Happy Birthday one of my crushes wink
hard working in what sense?, I am not hard working too?, or she work hard pass you?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by ninodaniel(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
olawolami:
Where is dj exclusive
exclusive na d lady nephew not her son
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by kingsangoda: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Niger Delta Money
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by deolu2000(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Where is dt OP that said the place was decorated in Gold now? I didn't see any gold in these pics ooo
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by kayo80(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
She is the second richest woman in Africa? Please who is the richest woman in Africa?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by robinicule(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
wow....never knew she was this ligth....looking flawless....geniuses were born july cheesy
finally someone is seeing #teamjuly

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by blackprowler: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
owanedo:
bad belly United. if you know how to plan for investment, you should help yourself and your family first. keep your advice to yourself. if you want to know more about her investment goggles is your friend. thanks.

You are what we have in mind when we say Nigerians are the ones who made corruption possible, that they're the ones who will fight and kill themselves on behalf of those who robbed them of their future and wellbeing. When we tell people they exist and are many, they say we're lying oya people, come and see one. THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA IS THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE THEMSELVES, A FEW OF WHOM ARE IN GOVERNMENT!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures by jericco1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
Too much bleaching
she didn't bleach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia / Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter / Is Forex Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.