Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter (43994 Views)

Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by pzphoto(m): 2:45am On Mar 28, 2018
This is daughter of the richest man in the world Phoebe.

Who want to hook up with her?

Gist from praizeupdates

News source : http://www.praizeupdate.com/meet-phoebe-bill-gates-lovely-daughter/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by pzphoto(m): 2:45am On Mar 28, 2018
Me Ooo

See more photos of Bill Gates daughter here http://www.praizeupdate.com/meet-phoebe-bill-gates-lovely-daughter/
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:56am On Mar 28, 2018
grin

That's the daugher of the richest man in the world but look how modest she is...

She doesn't need to wear plastic wigs, fake eye lashes or tons of bling-blings juz too look rich but her earring is a studded diamonds. Very classy... kiss

271 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by medexico(m): 2:59am On Mar 28, 2018
Chai, these kind girls no dey stingy.
Make I even dey friend am, just dey friend am o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by medexico(m): 3:01am On Mar 28, 2018
I went to school with one senator's daughter in Ilorin, she once gave 3 or 4 of her friends 1k each to buy "pure water"

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by ObaKlaz: 3:31am On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

That's the daugher of the richest man in the world but look how modest she is...

She doesn't need to wear plastic wigs, fake eye lashes or tons of bling-blings juz too look rich but her earring is a studded diamonds. Very classic... kiss

There's a new sheriff in town. Jeff Bezos is currently the richest.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by colossus91(m): 5:00am On Mar 28, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Jeff Bezos amasses wealth while Bill gates gives steady read in between the line!!

199 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by pyyxxaro: 5:36am On Mar 28, 2018
See the way she n her papa de smile look me

My father inlaw shocked cool

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Kobicove(m): 5:41am On Mar 28, 2018
Who says she was looking at you?

She was looking at me grin

56 Likes

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by willi926(m): 6:18am On Mar 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See the way she n her papa de smile look me

My father inlaw shocked cool
na malaria dey do u. u no see say na me dem dey look. grin

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24am On Mar 28, 2018
Phoebe and Cuppy..... Who will you choose?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:34am On Mar 28, 2018
BMC suddenly trying to know more about this man

So that at any time they would start tarnishing his image online undecided as if the man cares

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Flokey: 6:47am On Mar 28, 2018
Fine girl, This is the girl of my dream's . I believe I have finally found my missing rib cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Give me 100 million and i still won't date her..

I prefare ishilove to her..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by ObaKlaz: 7:21am On Mar 28, 2018
colossus91:

Jeff Bezos amasses wealth while Bill gates gives steady read in between the line!!
Bill Gates is one of the biggest philanthropists around - yes, but the tag 'WORLD'S RICHEST' is officially not his to keep as of today, simple. There's nothing else to 'read in between the line'.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by ruggedtimi(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2018
she is beautiful. I feel the reason why most billionaire's don't show-off is because there is no need to show off, the world already knows they can afford anything. Let their name speak for them.

42 Likes

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by ruggedtimi(m): 7:32am On Mar 28, 2018
ObaKlaz:
this guy though. No amount of juju can give u such wealth. Anyway I still respect bill gate for holding that position almost twenty Years now. You can still call bill gate richest man

19 Likes

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by skimmy005: 7:35am On Mar 28, 2018
I like her breast

17 Likes

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by SWORD419(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2018
weee u mally me?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by balancediet(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Nice
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Sarang(f): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2018
A father like this would be perfect smiley.. A father unlike this is equally amazing..Without a father you can still breathe okay wink

Please see link on my signature

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by BruncleZuma: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Op high capacity thunder with it's associated lightning fire you this morning....

2 Likes

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by kurt09(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2018
My crush.
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Vecto(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2018
skimmy005:
I like her breast
Of all things, it's only her breast you see.
Pervert.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by bjayx: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Gold diggers r up there
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by megareal: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2018
She is really beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by allanphash7(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2018
Imagine the question this one is asking that who want to hook up with her

Whos holding you not to
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Vecto(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2018
undecided
skimmy005:
I like her breast

2 Likes

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Neimar: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2018
that girl is just 13years old shocked
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by King4Roller: 7:47am On Mar 28, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Bill Gates is one of the biggest philanthropists around - yes, but the tag 'WORLD'S RICHEST' is officially not his to keep as of today, simple. There's nothing else to 'read in between the line'.
Must you hate?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by CarlosTheJackal: 7:48am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Give me 100 million and i still won't date her..

I prefare ishilve than her..
It seems you enjoy datilng grannies

2 Likes

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Shortyy(f): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Get ready Phoebe, my brother is cumin for you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine / Is Forex Real? / Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.