Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos (55660 Views)

Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy / Charles Billion And Mimi Rashaad, His Wife Breakup After Welcoming Their Son / After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by just2okworld(f): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Stegomiah:

We don't expect you to believe anything

What irritates me is how you keep using the word 'this one'

This one is someone, a celeb, a mother, a musician, signed to a record label

But you are no one
A man has no name

Am trying not to be upset, don't make me

I'm telling you
He's no one
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by SwTonia(f): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
for those of u saying she is too slim, pls let her be, did she create herself?
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by sylve11: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:
Where is the said "child"? U expect me to believe dat dis one got pregnant and a healthy baby came out of dis one... *rolls eyes*

bad mouth. Mind what you say. cool
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by wandeykul(f): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:
Where is the said "child"? U expect me to believe dat dis one got pregnant and a healthy baby came out of dis one... *rolls eyes*
You are a big fool,are u God
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by olatunjithomas(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:

Have you ever said anything reasonable in your entire life??
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by temmym4(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:

Oh My God! some people get bad mouth sha
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by mirabeldesmond(f): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
reek
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by CountDracula(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
chara019:
do me a favour, read what you typed,and try to see any sense in that.
Did you? uh?
Of course you didn't,no sense.

Imagine the extent of your stupidity.What's your IQ by the way?
so in your village the determination of a healthy child is by the size of the mother? mtcheeeeew

you are high on cow shit.

If ure goin to shoot d king, better make sure u don't miss... If u wanna insult me please do it well, I knw its difficult especially since u lack d medulla for such fit, u can borrow insult from people cos all d things u jus said is basically as effective as a punch of fart fat imbecilee
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by CountDracula(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
UmmKhalifah:
must u knw?
Which kind jamb question dis one dey ask me
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Stegomiah: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bamz:

If you want opponent, come over to Surulere, we having boxing bouts, and very intelligent opponents. Won ma serve e. cheesy

Lol
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by CountDracula(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
EroticAngelina:

You think you sound smart, but honestly, you sound like a tout, a bad wisher.

Are you trying to say because she's slim, she can't give birth?
How dumb could someone be. undecided
You telling me you've never seen girls extremely thinner than her give birth to kids

Piece of advice, instead of saying bad things and spewing negativity about someone, try and be positive.
Being negative makes you look bitter and angry at life.
She is a human being, and now a proud mother.
Accept that or continue living your bitter life.

Some people can really bring one's spirit down. #disappointed

Are u quite done? My bitter life? Really? I'm not ur family, don't talk to me like I'm goin thru wat ure goin thru... If I sound like a tout I understand where ure comin from and I get dat ur close narrow mind is really strugglin to differentiate between a joke and reason
Ure in my prayers dear
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by CountDracula(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bamz:

If you want opponent, come over to Surulere, we having boxing bouts, and very intelligent opponents. Won ma serve e. cheesy
Dry
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by CountDracula(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
ikiller:
Watch your what you say before nature plagues u with sick children
Nature will plague u with sick children
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by CountDracula(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Soyhe:
U will be surprise how big and healthy d baby is
Picture
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by CountDracula(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
prey02:
Can you create a being?...I'm disgusted by your comment.. Pass joor!!!

quote author=CountDracula post=47626721]Where is the said "child"? U expect me to believe dat dis one got pregnant and a healthy baby came out of dis one... *rolls eyes*

Ure disgusted, oh my gosh... I feel so bad, whatever shall I do?
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by CountDracula(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
eph12:

This guy dull sha
U dat ure sharp please say smtng to defend ur smart mouth
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by CountDracula(m): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
sylve11:

bad mouth. Mind what you say. cool
Its a joke, if u don't get it den u shud mind wat u read
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by OKorowanta: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2016
CountDracula:

Babylon undecided
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Bamz(m): 4:48am On Jul 18, 2016
CountDracula:

Dry

Relax mate, I'm not a comedian

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by validstar1: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2016
CountDracula:

Its a joke, if u don't get it den u shud mind wat u read
U should know by now dat CountDracula is SICK.....Hahahahaha
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Noblewhiz(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2016
annnikky:
Yesss
u knw am starting to lyk u ani...
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by annnikky(f): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2016
Noblewhiz:
u knw am starting to lyk u ani...
Wow! Tnx smiley
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Noblewhiz(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2016
annnikky:
Wow! Tnx smiley
wink
annnikky:
Wow! Tnx smiley
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by danxzy: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2016
i knw when she born but maybe they have not do wedding
cruzita:
undecided

which time she marry?

which time she carry Belle?

which time she born?

super story
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by vigilantee(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dracuna, or what are u called sef, go and learn how to talk, most especially in public. I wonder your upbringing and the home u came from. I know your family that are on nairaland won't be proud of you for this your unguarded utterances. Watch your tongue. U hear. Apologies before everyone right away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) / Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed / Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.