Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos (55676 Views)

Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy / Charles Billion And Mimi Rashaad, His Wife Breakup After Welcoming Their Son / After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by eph12(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:

Please be upset... I want to care so much about ur emotions. Ure a nobody also, so u tellin me wat u said is basically talkin trash to urself, dis one dat ure defendin doesn't even knw u, dis one doesn't even think abt u and ure here tryin to make me feel bad for sayin wat I felt like sayin, if u av half a brain u wud stop ur stupiddity from runnin its course and shut up
This guy dull sha

7 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by ayobami52(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
So strange, I didn't hear story of her being pregnant even her delivery.. Anyway, congratulations to her!
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by harjayi(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
which time she get bele wey she dey born.

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Koreslee(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kids err'whr :-
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:
Where is the said "child"? U expect me to believe dat dis one got pregnant and a healthy baby came out of dis one... *rolls eyes*

6 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by heryurh(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ff
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Watch your what you say before nature plagues u with sick children
CountDracula:
Where is the said "child"? U expect me to believe dat dis one got pregnant and a healthy baby came out of dis one... *rolls eyes*

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by m2dl: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
dija stay with ur family , no one wants u in d studio u total garbage ...... makes me puke, tiwa Savage wannabe

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by prey02(f): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Can you create a being?...I'm disgusted by your comment.. Pass joor!!!

quote author=CountDracula post=47626721]Where is the said "child"? U expect me to believe dat dis one got pregnant and a healthy baby came out of dis one... *rolls eyes*[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by ollyray88: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
[nice]
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by konklud22(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
picture of the baby or .......
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Piptoes(f): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:
she's got a v.gina and a uterus

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by oluwaDEle16: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
nothing change
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Itannooluwa(f): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Idrismusty97:
So she don born? As in a real life baby?
.....No na doll baby she born

3 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Soyhe(f): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
U will be surprise how big and healthy d baby is
CountDracula:
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by niceguy7(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
undecided

which time she marry?

which time she carry Belle?

which time she born?

Not all people like to display their privacy.

super story
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
awwwwn! Di'ja! When did nine months get complete? Shey you want me to blive she got pregnant,marrried and gave birth and the media didn't carry it up. Where's the baby sev? She tuck am inside carton ni?

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by midasbliss(f): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
beautiful woman... We must not know everything about her life...

2 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by niceguy7(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
undecided

which time she marry?

which time she born?

super story

Not all people like to display their privacy.

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by nobsalis: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
undecided

which time she marry?

which time she born?

super story

if u ask me na hu i go ask....?? Even Yemi Alade no go fit answer dis your question Ooo...:

but to what surprise me d most is dat wen she was jumping Upandan during Headies early dis year i dint see anything like pregnancy Ooo.
Anyways wetin concern me sha.... Bar man bring more bottles joor make we use forget our sorrows

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by jide219(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Abeg how she say born, which y
Ass the pikin say come out
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by ubsilas(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Celebrate with those that celebrate!!!
She is somewhere making her Money as usual and u guys are here insulting yourselves. it doesn't worth it.
Zip it guys!

Have you ever wondered why most people like her?, without any fallout with colleagues?

Because she is very good at ignoring critics and takes life very simple.

Congratulations Di'ja!

2 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by opsylojay(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
I'm still not seeing no boobs
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Bonaguy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
tukdi:
grin Welcome! Op, abeg wetin she born?

A baby boy
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:

Incase you haven't noticed...she's a celeb, wife, mom.A VIP.

BUT YOU ARE NOTHING.
GO GET A LIFE A$$ HOLE.

2 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Bonaguy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Idrismusty97:
So she don born? As in a real life baby?

She did announce the birth of her baby boy earlier this month. Surprised some people didn't know. Read here - http://www.nonsosblog.com/celebrity/dija-welcomes-baby-boy-confirmed-she-got-married-last-year/
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
eph12:

This guy dull sha

NA CRASE DEY WORRY D GUY.
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Miggs(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:

I am mean? Awww! Did I hurt ur sweet little feelings Where is d picture of the child Where is d picture of her swollen stomach And when did she get married
Di'ja was never pregnant
She claimed she gave birth in july
Below is a photo of Di'ja in January 2016 at the 2016 GLO CAF awards in abuja
Do people mean to tell me she was three months pregnant back then?
Everyone can't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by mickeymimi: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
lookn good after childbirth........congrats to her
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by pamcode(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
undecided

which time she marry?

which time she born?

super story
Abeg help me ask them o. Was it not the same dija that was jumping up and down at Headies at the beginning of this year with flat stomach? Bloggers too dey lie.
Except o If na test-tube baby she go do.

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by GirlAfrik(f): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:

Please be upset... I want to care so much about ur emotions. Ure a nobody also, so u tellin me wat u said is basically talkin trash to urself, dis one dat ure defendin doesn't even knw u, dis one doesn't even think abt u and ure here tryin to make me feel bad for sayin wat I felt like sayin, if u av half a brain u wud stop ur stupiddity from runnin its course and shut up
keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by lildush(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Welcom back dear.. Anytin for d boys?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) / Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.