Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) (56791 Views)

Deaf Man Builds Locally Made Tipper Truck In Anambra (Photos) / Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) / Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by RobinHez(m): 12:31am On Jul 18, 2016
This is impressive. . And somewhat intimidating embarassed
Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by imagine4000: 1:03am On Jul 18, 2016
A roboticist? Really? He buys already made systems and assemble them together. Then he programs instructions into it. This is taught to 10 year olds in developed countries like Japan and China. Good job but its not worth the hype.
Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by reducto: 4:18am On Jul 18, 2016
If a yoloba shout wasterner at the peak of his ingenuity produced this junk, what then would he do at the height of his madness? gringrincheesygrin
Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by legendte(m): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:

http://saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame

http://www.rense.com/general81/dnt.htm

https://www.nairaland.com/534775/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-way/17

https://www.nairaland.com/177876/philip-emeagwali-genius-crook

http://allafrica.com/stories/201010210335.html

DO YOU WANT MORE?

[size=20pt]THIS IS NOT A NEW STORY PLEASE GET WITH THE TIMES[/size]
Typical zombie, your source na nairaland and Sahara reporters.
Shame no dey catch you? Thank God the awards didn't come within Nigeria. Afonjas would have collaborated with Daurrrra cows and deny him that.
Same way you have been growing with the support of the government.
Check all spheres of life in Nigeria and see who is leading even without government support. Is it our own Chike Obi or Chinua Achebe? Or our Darling Kanu Nwankwo or Chimamanda. Linda Ikeji or Zik of Africa? Okonjo Iweala or Dora Akunyili? Chuba Okadigbo or Jaja of Opobo. Dick Tiger or Mikel Obi. Pete Edochie or Osuofia? Aki and Pawpaw or Genny Nnaji? Basket mouth or Don Jazzy? Innoson or Psquare? Is it our Enyimba club or Chioma Ajunwa. These people soared higher even without support. We are milking Lagos state and I am sure your landlord is an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Made in Nigeria genius.
Great Nigerian.
I have just posted your achievements on Pinterest and Twitter to show the world the awesome things Almighty God is doing in Nigeria.
OAU is known for such feats.
Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by experimentist: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2016
Bros na to open big toy factory be that ooo
Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by vic2ry: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
grin what little children build everday in korea, japan, America e.t.c grin
Old papa like him is claiming to build small robots cheesy

Oga we need new inventions and ideas not copy cat cheesy

smh for u. I viewed ur profile and I wasn't surprised. Go Back to Your Romance Section. You are not smart enough to be here.

RECEIVE SENSE!!
Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by vic2ry: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Sigh. Those "very best students" have always existed since pre- independence, yet there is no enough evidence to prove they are even good.

What criteria do you use in knowing good students? Those who read other people's theories or those who attend to details? Sigh, and they are not smart enough to apply their "intelligence" here?

cheers

Seek for knowledge and ye shall find. I'm sure you are ignorant of what things really are?
Maybe you haven't been abroad or people around you are surrounded by unintelligent ones. I know Nigerians to be high intellects.

...and start using Google
Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
vic2ry:

[s]Seek for knowledge and ye shall find. I'm sure you are ignorant of what things really are?
Maybe you haven't been abroad or people around you are surrounded by unintelligent ones. I know Nigerians to be high intellects.

...and start using Google[/s]
undecided

If Nigerians were high intellects, this nation would have been ontop of its game long ago. I'm so surprised you can't see the contradiction. Most of you are better of without brain accessaries.
Tedassie:

[s]i'm more shocked than surprised that in 2016 an African youth who happens to be using a product of technological innovation(phone&internet facility)...is asking such a question.
Better to be quiet&be thought a....(complete it) than to open your mouth&clear all doubts![/s]
Trash.
Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by Tedassie(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
undecided

If Nigerians were high intellects, this nation would have been ontop of its game long ago. I'm so surprised you can't see the contradiction. Most of you are better of without brain accessaries.Trash.

Your name i guess...not surprised.
Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by Tedassie(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Orikinla:
Made in Nigeria genius.
Great Nigerian.
I have just posted your achievements on Pinterest and Twitter to show the world the awesome things Almighty God is doing in Nigeria.
OAU is known for such feats.
Good of you...does he have a fan page on Facebook?
Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by obioraval(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
The guy is a robotics hobbyist. I. Impressed I must say. There are guys like this littered all over this country. I've come across them; doing solid robotics research. Just that no one bloody cares in this country.

@Proffemi, you are one of the few good lecturers we have in this country from merely reading your posts, I can tell you are a doer.
Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by ubcandid(m): 12:17am On Jul 20, 2016
mpowa:

That's exactly how to start, you copy, you don't need to reinvent the wheel. That's how Japan and China caught up with America, COPY and ENNOVATE to produce something new.

Original designs are not common anymore, they're most ly coping and ennovations, even if you want to make original inventions, you start from coping 1st to catch up faster.

JAPAN COPIED NO ONE.

US IMPORTS SMART ASSES FROM GERMANY, JAPAN AND ISRAEL TO DEVELOP TECHNOLOGY AND AFTER THAT WITH THEIR SUPERIOR WEALTH AND SOCIAL ADVANCEMENT THEY MAKE GLOBAL IMPRESS WITH IT.
Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by mpowa(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2016
ubcandid:

JAPAN COPIED NO ONE.

US IMPORTS SMART ASSES FROM GERMANY, JAPAN AND ISRAEL TO DEVELOP TECHNOLOGY AND AFTER THAT WITH THEIR SUPERIOR WEALTH AND SOCIAL ADVANCEMENT THEY MAKE GLOBAL IMPRESS WITH IT.

So who started building cars first, go and check your history, Asian's strength generally is not in INVENTING a totally new thing, they get those things from America and Europe and break them down and rebuild, then they Innovate, so much that you might even prefer theirs to the real inventors.
Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by ubcandid(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
mpowa:

So who started building cars first, go and check your history, Asian's strength generally is not in INVENTING a totally new thing, they get those things from America and Europe and break them down and rebuild, then they Innovate, so much that you might even prefer theirs to the real inventors.

Japan is in ASIA i agree but take them out of there intellectually, you just defined what Chinese, indians and taiwanese do.

the japanese and south koreans are more of an opposite of that and japan emphatically OPPOSITE.
Just try googling inventions of Japanese origins and you would be awed.

When you talk about inventions, the Americans(i meant natural Americans) no even follow. They just give you an enabling environment and ambience to conquer.
Re: Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) by fox26: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
wizzakosh:
there is no way you won't see a fool with nothing upstair talking jargons. Which one any of ur family member don produce? Show us and let us see. Bad belle ppl. That why you ar backward.

africans you are behind. very long distance away from technology, africans can only work hard manually. leadership, technology, and researches are not for us at all that is why most of black countries are corrupted and poor for ever. that guy is not at high level to be called inventor . just like a small boy who make a model lorry out of 2.5mm wire and bottle caps.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Python Feeding On Chickens Killed In A Farm!! / Poitou Donkey: A Rare, Endangered Breed Which Grows Dreadlocks (Pictures) / Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.