Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Edo 2016: All 35 Kings (Enigie) Of Esan Land Endorse Pastor Ize Iyamu Of The PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: All 35 Kings (Enigie) Of Esan Land Endorse Pastor Ize Iyamu Of The PDP (5923 Views)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Of PDP Campaigns In Edo: Wike, Okowa, Makarfi, Anenih, Ikimi Attend / Edo 2016:all 35 Kings (Enigie) Of Esan Land Endorse Pastor Ize Iyamu Of PDP(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2016: All 35 Kings (Enigie) Of Esan Land Endorse Pastor Ize Iyamu Of The PDP by Monimatic(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
[size=13pt]

On Edo State APC Governorship campaign FLAG OFF yesterday - my take

The APC Governorship candidate Obaseki suddenly developed a cold feet when he was asked to read in public.

The APC governorship candidate suddenly began to stammer,the 13 pages speech book almost fell from his hand.

Making repeated blunder, with his hands nd foot shaking like a man suffering from Parkison disease.

Rushing to read through the overwhelming task. He quoted Thomas Paine wrongly.

Suffering from more confusion nd not knowing the right word to use...he said " when u want to teach a fish how to fish" he made several attempts to correct himself but to no avail.

He hurriedly drop the mic nd ran back to his sit.

Obaseki is unprepared for governance and is a disaster waiting waiting to happen but Edolites are wise,

[/size]

Re: Edo 2016: All 35 Kings (Enigie) Of Esan Land Endorse Pastor Ize Iyamu Of The PDP by lukaino(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Esan, Esan, Esan. How many times did I call you?
I pray sincerely that the scales covering your eyes following blindly a party like Pdp should drop.
When will you people tell yourselves the truth? Who are the ones championing this retrogressive move? Are they not the same old Godfathers who shared the wealth of Edo state amongst themselves for many years? They made Edo state a laughing stock among other states in Nigeria and you all kept quiet.

What happened to your so called education and level of enlightenment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: All 35 Kings (Enigie) Of Esan Land Endorse Pastor Ize Iyamu Of The PDP by martha89: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
lukaino:
I pray sincerely that the scales covering your eyes following blindly a party like Pdp should drop.
When will you people tell yourselves the truth? Who are the ones championing this retrogressive move? Are they not the same old Godfathers who shared the wealth of Edo state amongst themselves for many years? They made Edo state a laughing stock among other states in Nigeria and you all kept quiet.

What happened to your so called education and level of enlightenment? So lucky igbenedion is an Esan man? Edo state was a laughing stock because of human trafficking. Support who you want to support and let Esan support whot they want to support. Is Oshiohole not a godfather? Does Benin city look develope to you?

Re: Edo 2016: All 35 Kings (Enigie) Of Esan Land Endorse Pastor Ize Iyamu Of The PDP by martha89: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
lukaino:

Who are you to tell them who to support?
Re: Edo 2016: All 35 Kings (Enigie) Of Esan Land Endorse Pastor Ize Iyamu Of The PDP by NextGovernor(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
lukaino:

And what has your messiah you voted for "Buhari" done?
Re: Edo 2016: All 35 Kings (Enigie) Of Esan Land Endorse Pastor Ize Iyamu Of The PDP by Mylove55(f): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jirate:
The same will still happen in Edo South very soon, PDP will sweep the poll comes September 10th. cool
pdp sweep where? becos obaseki is from d moon, obaseki have upper hand in benin than ize-iyamu, it wil be 60-40 in benin, edo north is lockdown for apc.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: All 35 Kings (Enigie) Of Esan Land Endorse Pastor Ize Iyamu Of The PDP by Mylove55(f): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
martha89:
Who are you to tell them who to support?
we are advicing them not to make the same mistake ipod make by putting all their eggs in one basket and tomoro they wil be crying of marginalisation, it can be 60 for pdp and 40 for apc.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: All 35 Kings (Enigie) Of Esan Land Endorse Pastor Ize Iyamu Of The PDP by Mylove55(f): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
NextGovernor:

And what has your messiah you voted for "Buhari" done?
he is stil doing a great work, and his tenure has not end, this is just d begining
Re: Edo 2016: All 35 Kings (Enigie) Of Esan Land Endorse Pastor Ize Iyamu Of The PDP by saintmark88(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
I dnt trust this pdp man running for gov of Edo State.... Y is he calling himself a pastor??......... Tht pastor in his name just spoils everything
Re: Edo 2016: All 35 Kings (Enigie) Of Esan Land Endorse Pastor Ize Iyamu Of The PDP by NaMe4: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is sad.

I remember when Anenih was a powerhouse in Nigeria,and was fondly referred to as Mr Fix It. But now?he has sadly been relegated to the Politics of Esanland.

How the mighty falls too.

And this same man,with this move by gathering the traditional rulers of most Esanland,has just relegated the Esanland people to the dungeon of irrelevance in Edo State for the next 8 years.

Anenih being a failure is not in contention,but to now drag the entire Esan people with him into the pit of failure,is something that should make all responsible Esan Sons and Daughters fight back.

Number wise,the Esan are irrelevant in the Scheme of things in Edo State anyway. If the APC gets all the Benin,Owan,Etsako and the Akoko Edo Votes,then the election is a wrap.

'Numberwise' Esans are irrelevant in Edo State?

Stop being sentimental my friend!
Re: Edo 2016: All 35 Kings (Enigie) Of Esan Land Endorse Pastor Ize Iyamu Of The PDP by Mandynews(f): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
STONEGEORGE15:

Are you pained because he did not promise 1million jobs yearly, 5k monthly stipends; and other nonsense your god promised yesterday? Please grow up. We will sweep APC away from Edo.

Una no dey shame for this country self? Fighting over politics...APC trash PDP trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2017 / Let See The State With Highest User Of Internet / Ugwuanyi Swears In Commissioners, Advisers, Retains Uzor As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.