Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigeria For Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria For Change (628 Views)

You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). / VIDEO: It's Time For Change In Nigeria - Femi Fani Kayode / Isreal Sold Non-Functional Drones To Nigeria For $240m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria For Change by Judeylive(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2009
Believe me,Nigeria is no near any change at all.
We cant start counting Nigeria's problem, No Road! No Water! No Electricity! No Job! So, what do we have? Corruption. We keep talking,no Action! Its time we rise up to the Challenge,
Our youth have lost hope.They have started following in the step of the adult, They've shown us force in forms of corruption,let us show them force back! How can we allow the fate of over 140million people to be marshed upon by lesser than 25,000 corrupt leaders!
Our leaders have shown us that they believes NOT in negotiation,what they need is force.They abandoned Niger Delta untill ND start kidnapping people! Now they want negotiation! Same with ASUU,
Nigerians are loosing hope,lets be the source of hope for them!
I need just few over 300 PATRIOTIC people,and we'll embark on a masterplan to change Nigeria once and for all!! Plz inbox me or send a mail to change-nigeria@yuurok.com if you are truly interested in a change for Nigera.If we continue talking and doing nothing,we'll be getting worse everyday. Ghana was down before,they lost their value, They were broke and they ran to Nigeria, We pursued them away after sometimes, sic GHANA MUST GO BAG, they went back to their country and rebuild it,today Nigerians are running to Ghana, Inbox me now and lets plan!

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Denied New International Passport / Anambra Pdp / Post Amnesty Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.