Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! (3261 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by noetic2: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ OP

That was a rich analysis and so true.

But u failed to add that they (muslims and atheists) live in constant denial and change position very often . . . based on the simple fact that their lies cannot hold. They come across as helplessly ignorant and misinformed.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by noetic2: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2009
banom:

Davidylan and Noetic2 always employ the same gambling and and dribbling tactics to make sure they maintain upper hand in a religious debate,

Any instances?

All you are trying to do is to make  Muslims, Atheists and satanist look like they are the same, while in actual sense, they are not,

is there any reason to believe that they are not? If u deny the Lordship and salvation of Jesus. . .regardless of what u call urselves. . . . .u all are the same and are heading to the same destination.

You have to understand this,

If three different persons are asked to  say the color of red, if the three persons sees it as red, they will call  it red, it is very much likely that the very reason that made an atheist to reject christinanity, will be the same that made a muslim and satanist to reject it as well,

For instance  , if i reject christian teachings on the ground that i dont believe Jesus is the son of God, and decide to become an atheist, a muslim and satanist may use the same reason to reject christianity as well.

you all are one and the same. . . .u simply reject the Lordship and salvation of Jesus? why do u need distinction. . . , . .?

Besides your arguements are contradicting each other,
Example,
No 9,  All Religions Are valid. .

There is no possible way an atheist, a Muslim and a Satanist can agree on the statement above,

An Atheist says Non of them is Valid,

A muslim says Only Islam is the valid one,

A satanist says none is valid,

So how can you reconcile their different stands above with your claim of being the same ?

The premise of the three statements above is to water down the Lordship of Jesus. . .as such they are the same but using different brand names. . . . . .anti-christ products.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by jagunlabi(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2009
This very description holds true for christians as well.They also fit the bill,perfectly.
noetic2:

@ OP

But u failed to add that they (muslims and atheists) live in constant denial and change position very often . . . based on the simple fact that their lies cannot hold. They come across as helplessly ignorant and misinformed.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by bawomolo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2009
1. these are the lies u tell urself daily to make urself feel better. by rejecting abundance of evidences and proofs based on your deeply flawed world view and orientation.

abundance of what evidences and proofs?
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by noetic2: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
JeSoul:

Many of us peddal "religious tolerance" and "unity" but the honest truth is between Christianity & Islam & atheism there can be no compromise - the very foundation of our belief systems are in stark contradiction, direct opposition and are frankly irreconcilable on all levels. The only thing we can all do is while we are being direct and unrelenting and unapologetic about what we believe is to treat each other respectfully and with sincerity. I fancy a good lot of the people on the religion forum - christian, muslim and atheist alike - but make not the mistake of thinking I will ever shy from declaring what the bible teaches, for I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ, it is life and power.

well spoken.

I wonder why the likes mazaje, toneyb, bawomolo, tudor, huxley, banom and their band mates CANNOT understand this simple info.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by noetic2: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2009
jagunlabi:

This very description holds true for christians as well.They also fit the bill,perfectly.

No they dont. . . .do u know how many times/often atheist and muslims shift positions on one single issue on this forum?. . .more than a billion times.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by noetic2: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
bawomolo:

abundance of what evidences and proofs?

proofs of God's creationism. . . . .Existence. . .Ontology.

how many do u need?
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by jagunlabi(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2009
The jews,the chosen people of Jehovah/Yahweh,also reject the lordship and salvation of Jesus.Are they also heading for the "same destination"?Will Yahweh condemn his "chosen" people to eternal hellfire just because they do not believe in jesus?
Will yahweh send all christians into hellfire for not believing and accepting the same beliefs of the "chosen" people?Afterall,Yahweh will be the judge.Who knows,maybe father and son will quarrel on the judgement day on who goes to hell based on what ideologies and who does not.What about allah?Will he allow muslims to be sentenced to eternal damnation by yahweh and his son?Judgement day drama!Book your reservations for the front row seats now!!! grin
I can't wait.
noetic2:

is there any reason to believe that they are not? If u deny the Lordship and salvation of Jesus. . .regardless of what u call urselves. . . . .u all are the same and are heading to the same destination.

you all are one and the same. . . .u simply reject the Lordship and salvation of Jesus? why do u need distinction. . . , . .?
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by jagunlabi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2009
Can you understand it,noetic?What the poster was, in essence, talking about is TOLERANCE in the face of belief in different religious ideologies.Tolerance.Can you manage that tolerance?
noetic2:

well spoken.

I wonder why the likes mazaje, toneyb, bawomolo, tudor, huxley, banom and their band mates CANNOT understand this simple info.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by mazaje(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2009
noetic2:

1. these are the lies u tell urself daily to make urself feel better. by rejecting abundance of evidences and proofs based on your deeply flawed world view and orientation.

What are the evidence?. . where is your evidence to show that the bible god created the universe. . . WHERE IS your evidence. . . all you have are claims and claims will not do, every body can make a claim and say his or her god did it to differentiate yours from the others you need to provide evidence, . did you book of myth not say that your warrior deity once provided evidence for unbelievers at mount sinai?(The Elijah challenge). . . all religious groups claim that their various gods created the universe. . . you are yet to prove to me that the the buddist god did not create the universe. . .You need to provided evidence to show that the buddist god did not create the universe and only your own imaginary deity created the universe. . .

2. is Jehovah man made? how? Are His revelations man made?

What are his revelations. . . where you there when he was making the revelations or do you just accept what other men have been telling you WITHOUT ANY evidence at all. . .

3.  grin grin grin how is the universe what it is? do u know how many times I have asked to explain this your LIE? how did the universe and all that we see come into being?
please offer a rational explanation. . . . . .what a joke  grin grin

I do not know how the universe came about neither do you or all the liars that wrote the bible. . .I say allah created the universe PROVE to me with substantial evidence that allah did not create the universe. . . . .
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by mazaje(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2009
noetic2:

how many do u need?

Allah created the universe PROVE to me that he did not. . .
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by mazaje(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2009
jagunlabi:

The jews,the chosen people of Jehovah/Yahweh,also reject the lordship and salvation of Jesus.Are they also heading for the "same destination"?Will Yahweh condemn his "chosen" people to eternal hellfire just because they do not believe in jesus?
Will yahweh send all christians into hellfire for not believing and accepting the same beliefs of the "chosen" people?Afterall,Yahweh will be the judge.Who knows,maybe father and son will quarrel on the judgement day on who goes to hell based on what ideologies and who does not.What about allah?Will he allow muslims to be sentenced to eternal damnation by yahweh and his son?Judgement day drama!Book your reservations for the front row seats now!!! grin
I can't wait.

I go dey for front seat ohh. . . Nice post jagunlabi. . grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by banom(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ Noetic2,

if you need evidence, go through all your post and go through davidylan's post. you will find debate maradonas,

accept it or not, all religions treat each in the same way.

a christian says Islam is false, a muslim says christianity is false,

two of you say an atheist is wrong, an atheist says you are both wrong,

that is how it works.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by mazaje(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
noetic2:

@ OP

There is nothing truthful about the OP apart from the normal blind dogma that have NO evidence at all. . . Is there any group of people that are as confused as the christians(33,000 very different sects each at each other neck). . .Is there any group that changes its positions all the time like the christians(christian evolutionist, young earth creationist,old earth creationist, bible literalistic christians, non literalistic christians, Trinity believers, non trinity believers etc ). . . . .The christians can NOT even accept the basic nature of who their god is in the first place. . .You guys have not fully agree on the basic nature of who your imaginary god is but you are still going after atheist eh?. . .delusion at its best. . grin grin.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by mazaje(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2009
banom:

@ Noetic2,

if you need evidence, go through all your post and go through davidylan's post. you will find debate maradonas,

accept it or not, all religions treat each in the same way.

a christian says Islam is false, a muslim says christianity is false,

two of you say an atheist is wrong, an atheist says you are both wrong,

that is how it works.

He believes that his imaginary god once made the stars to fight along humans in wars but refuses to believe when muslims tell him that their prophet once divided the moon into two. . . deluded goons. . . grin grin
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by bawomolo(m): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2009
noetic2:

how many do u need?

could u refresh my memory?
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by noetic2: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2009
jagunlabi:

I can't wait.

1. Christ annuled all elements of "chosenness" by His death and resurrection. Only the SAVED are an heir to the throne. IF u reject the Lordship and salvation of Jesus, whether u are a jew, black, green, yellow or white. . . .u are eternal DOOMED

2. There is no where in the old testament where the jews were promised eternal Life. . . . . only Jesus holds that promise.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
Same ol same ol . . . all blasphemous ridicule, very little logic.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by noetic2: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2009
jagunlabi:

Can you understand it,noetic?What the poster was, in essence, talking about is TOLERANCE in the face of belief in different religious ideologies.Tolerance.Can you manage that tolerance?

what does tolerance mean? does it include the spurious display of ignorance? or does in include allowing misinformation to pass as a fact? what does tolerance mean?
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by mazaje(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2009
davidylan:

Same ol same ol . . . all blasphemous ridicule, very little logic.

You constantly ridicule and blasphem the name of allah and his prophet mohammed don't you?. . .delusion at its best. . .
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2009
mazaje:

You constantly ridicule and blasphem the name of allah and his prophet mohammed don't you?. . .delusion at its best. . .

I only ridicule the fact that its a cult built on plagiarised christian and jewish material. That however is not the point . . . but i'm not surprised as that is the MO of the confused atheist.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by mazaje(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
davidylan:

I only ridicule the fact that its a cult built on plagiarised christian and jewish material. That however is not the point . . . but i'm not surprised as that is the MO of the confused atheist.

Just as we ridicule the FACT that your own religion is built on twisting the jewish text and material and also borrowing for other tradition and philosopies. . . . .You call atheist confused when you guys are more confused to the extent that you can NOT even agree on the basic nature of the imaginary god you all profess to worship. . . deluded and confused people. . .
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
jagunlabi:

The idea of "tolerance" is a falsehood with the main aim being to blunt the spiritual focus of those who KNOW and BELIEVE Christ when He says He alone (and no other) is the way, the truth and the life . . .

There is no unity between light and darkness . . . there is no way faith and unbelief can tolerate each other.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by mazaje(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
davidylan:

Just as we ridicule the FACT that your own religion is built on twisting the jewish text and material and also borrowing for other tradition and philosopies. . . . .You call atheist confused when you guys are more confused to the extent that you can NOT even agree on the basic nature of the imaginary god you all profess to worship. . . deluded and confused people. . .
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by mazaje(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2009
davidylan:

The idea of "tolerance" is a falsehood with the main aim being to blunt the spiritual focus of those who KNOW and BELIEVE Christ when He says He alone (and no other) is the way, the truth and the life . . .

There is no unity between light and darkness . . . there is no way faith and unbelief can tolerate each other.

More delusion and empty platitudes. . . . Christ is the way, truth and life to what exactly hypocrisy and lies?. . If you ask the deluded goons to provide evidence for their deluded fantasies and myth they will start crying and complaining. . . grin grin
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2009
mazaje:

More delusion and empty platitudes. . . . Christ is the way, truth and life to what exactly hypocrisy and lies?. . If you ask the deluded goons to provide evidence for their deluded fantasies and myth they will start crying and complaining. . . grin grin

Where have you provided any evidence for your own deluded fantasies? undecided Sick hypocrites.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by mazaje(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2009
davidylan:

Where have you provided any evidence for your own deluded fantasies?  undecided Sick hypocrites.

I don't believe in no fantasies. . .Lying to yourself all the time will never turn your lies and myths into any truth. . . deluded goons. . .
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
mazaje:

I don't believe in no fantasies. . .Lying to yourself all the time will never turn your lies into any truth. . . deluded goons. . .

That is what you tell yourself so you can feel good in your own percieved "intelligence". No one is a blank page, you either believe evolution or creationism or that you dropped from the sky . . . there is no middle ground.

When you reject creationism it implies that YOU DO have alternative fantasies even though for the sake of your own hypocrisy it is important to continuously lie to your self that you really have no myths. The claim that God doesnt exist is itself a MYTH . . . because you have no way of proving it.

But carry on lying if it helps you sleep at night.

Besides what has any of the above got to do with the post? undecided
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by noetic2: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2009
mazaje:

What are the evidence?. . where is your evidence to show that the bible god created the universe. . . WHERE IS your evidence. . . all you have are claims and claims will not do, every body can make a claim and say his or her god did it to differentiate yours from the others you need to provide evidence,  . did you book of myth not say that your warrior deity once provided evidence for unbelievers at mount sinai?(The Elijah challenge). . . all religious groups claim that their various gods created the universe. . . you are yet to prove to me that the the buddist god did not create the universe. . .You need to provided evidence to show that the buddist god did not create the universe and only your own imaginary deity created the universe. . .

1. there u go again. .   . . .as for evidences go to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-299040.64.html read posts #50 and #66. . . .  . .there I answered all ur posers. If however u have questions or find it difficult to understand. . . . please let me know.

2. I dont have to prove anything to u about budha. . . . . .if u believe or dont believe in budha. . . tender ur evidences. ur gymnastics and mental games are too predictable.

3. u just explain. . .how EXACTLY did the universa and all that we see come into being?

What are his revelations. . . where you there when he was making the revelations or do you just accept what other men have been telling you WITHOUT ANY evidence at all. . .

did u actually state the above? which of His revelations do u find too big for ur little mind?

I do not know how the universe came about neither do you or all the liars that wrote the bible. . .I say allah created the universe PROVE to me with substantial evidence that allah did not create the universe. . . . .

1. if u dont know how the universe came about. . . . is it not ideal that u pocket ur lack of knowledge?

2. why is the bibke account of the creation false?
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by noetic2: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2009
mazaje:

Allah created the universe PROVE to me that he did not. . .

can u please excuse ur folly. . . . . . .in how many days did allah make the earth?
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by noetic2: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2009
bawomolo:

could u refresh my memory?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-299040.64.html posts #50 and 66
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by noetic2: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2009
mazaje:

any instances or evidences?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Kurtz - The Great Public Intellectual / Famous Quotes From The Great Noetic & Davidylan (phd.) / The Mark Of The Beast(666) Happening Now!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.