Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! (1251 Views)

What Screams I’m Not A Nigerian In Nigeria? / Name 10 Traditional Rulers In Nigeria(quiz) / My Life Is A Mess - Please Help Me Fix My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! by OrangeOlamide: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! by DejiSantos: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Even my own Igbo pass this �

It's good that they're trying.
Re: Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! by RedboneSmith(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Even the woman co-ordinating this doesn't know what 'mgbanwe' means. The light-skinned girl asked her if it was change as in money and she said yes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! by Probz(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
RedboneSmith:
Even the woman co-ordinating this doesn't know what 'mgbanwe' means. The light-skinned girl asked her if it was change as in money and she said yes.

They’re not like us. They’re nothing more than a young Brit off-shoot when it comes down to it. Try as they do.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! by DejiSantos: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
I think it's important to credit people with attempting to engage with their culture 1000s of miles away.

They will not always get things right. But attempting is good.

Probz:

They’re not like us. They’re nothing more than a young Brit off-shoot when it comes down to it. Try as they do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! by ewa26: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
DejiSantos:
I think it's important to credit people with attempting to engage with their culture 1000s of miles away.

They will not always get things right. But attempting is good.

Hon, is there a way in which the different ibo and yoruba tribes of Nigeria cook Jellof rice
Re: Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! by OrangeOlamide: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
huh lol

ewa26:

Hon, is there a way in which the different ibo and yoruba tribes of Nigeria cook Jellof rice
Re: Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! by ewa26: 4:59am On Jul 05, 2018
OrangeOlamide:
huh lol

is there a different way the ibo and yoruba tribes of Nigeria cook jollof rice and which one is tastier
Re: Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! by DejiSantos: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
We use more oil than *Igbos .

ewa26:
is there a different way the ibo and yoruba tribes of Nigeria cook jollof rice and which one is tastier
Re: Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! by OrangeOlamide: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
looooooooool
Re: Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! by DejiSantos: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
I like this

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Or Etasko- East Lady 2 Marry / Nigerian Ladies With Aa Men Or Carribean Men Come In / Should Taiwo Introduce Kehinde As His/her Older Twin Brother/sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.