Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Actress Mercy Aigbe Launches Film School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe Launches Film School (965 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit / Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids Michelle And Juwon Slay In Same Native Wear / Mercy Aigbe's Church Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Launches Film School by LasgidiOnline(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-BTV1UNSLSKc/V4uwlrXBAcI/AAAAAAAAXkM/K1rPpRKVyVUyRhZmhha_OwIU4u0-pCTvQCLcB/s400/mercy-aigbe-lasgidionline.png[/img]
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe Gentry is set to launch a film school, The Mag School Of Drama.

The school, according to the actress, is aimed at inspiring and grooming young acting enthusiasts in achieving their dreams.

‘This project means a lot to me, I have received a lot of requests especially from my fans about creating a platform to tutor aspiring actors and I am glad we have finally kicked off,’ Mercy said of the initiative which kicks off July 29.

‘Students will be under the tutelage of well-rounded and experienced instructors who will help them build a solid foundation and develop skills needed to succeed in the highly competitive field.’

The Mag School Of Drama will offer a four-month training in acting, scriptwriting, movie making and stage management.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/07/actress-mercy-aigbe-launches-film-school.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Launches Film School by Stegomiah: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Launches Film School by goldbim(f): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Everybody has a film institute..dayo amusa,femi adebayo,toyin ahimaku,helen paul,faithia n co..the list is endless.yet how many stars have they produced??.i just hope the passion is there and not just about the profit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.best wishes..
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Launches Film School by teesugar(f): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
goldbim:
Everybody has a film institute..dayo amusa,femi adebayo,toyin ahimaku,helen paul,faithia n co..the list is endless.yet how many stars have they produced??.i just hope the passion is there and not just about the profit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.best wishes..
some are genuine though I can only say for Funke Akindele. kiss
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Launches Film School by goldbim(f): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
teesugar:
some are genuine though I can only say for Funke Akindele. kiss
of course!funke akindele's own is quite genuine and ACTIVE..not the ones they'l look for 2bedroom apartment and start teaching innocent pple church drama group rehearsals. grin..and still collect their money.

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Launches Film School by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Launches Film School by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
dts very gud...
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Launches Film School by Yourskills(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
good
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Launches Film School by Yasher: 12:24am On Jul 18, 2016
Can't remember the last time I saw her in a movie. She only seem to post pictures online

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner And Tyga Ca*ught Lov!ng Up Inside Motor (photo) / Ybnl Tiger Chinco Ekun Looks Fresh In New Photo / Who Has The Best Debut Album In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.