Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi (7936 Views)

BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit / Daddy Oyedepo Invokes The Ghost Of June Upon IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by PurestBoy(m): 3:01am On Sep 15, 2009
glonsi:

Hello There,

Need free listing of paid surveys, and how to get your paypal acccount with visa card to verify it,

check out www.digipaidsurveys..com

to your success

G

You're highly retarded
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by whatalife: 3:09am On Sep 15, 2009
Beneficiaries of Ibrus LArgesse

Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by ilohim: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2009
Well, having read most of your views I choose to see Cecilia Ibru as:

1. The amazon of the Nigerian banking industry who has given jobs to thousands of Nigerians, and by extension has fed thousands of Nigerian families(which if I am not mistaken some of us who are writting negatively about her are beneficiaries),moreso, the creation of employment happens to be one of the govts agenda,I am happy to announce to you that they have not yet been able to give any meaningful jobs to Nigerians, millions of Nigerians remain jobless! They are busying themselves with the business of looting & casting stones where they are also guilty!
2. A woman who has contributed immensely to development in this nation by way of:Adding school blocks to several universities,buying computers for schools, buying mass transit buses for states, giving to the tune of millions to NAPEP(I overheard NAPEP staff thanking her for giving over 66m),being a joint stakeholder with several state govts in providing infrastructure for the people of different states; as well as giving millions to Yaraduas campaign that saw him become president(even though himself acknowledges the election that made him president was severely flawed with rigging!), for these and a lot more I have not mentioned, Nigerians remain indebted to her.
3.I see her as a courageous woman, who was not given fair hearing, neither a chance to defend herself, was incarcerated for a month without cogent reason,but thanks be unto God, she has been set free to the shame of all her detractors.

Cecilia, you are an embodiment of what many young Nigerian women aspire to be, God has been with you from the begining & will continue to be with you, no amount of witch hunting & selfish cruelty from those you have helped to stand(including the government & even the president himself) will change our minds about you, because we know that Oceanic bank was not illiquid, neither was it insolvent before 14th August 2009.

Thank God Vanguard newspapers predicted this since March,many of us have not been deceived by all the malicious lies & write ups without truth that have been making the rounds about you(coming from the mouths of people who have looted this country blind and are still looting!), we know better.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by lightest(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2009
God dey
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by willy13: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2009
Play and listen to urself on ur write up.I pity u guys that believe in her generosity in the disguise of looting poor people and naija 's money
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by FREEKIDZZ: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2009
lol@koolchicco, u dey advertise am? which one strong pass? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by blonde4ril: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ timoni too harsh. @ poster, wats d source of ur gist
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by blonde4ril: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2009
up ilohim. u took d words right out of my mouth. noone is perfect. if she made a mistake by givin out loans dat have not been recoverd its d way human beings are. not forgettin d fed gov is directly or indirectly behind d lans not paidup
the nanny people talk about has long stopped being her ''nanny'' she has a big business which is liable to take loans aint it?

Loan takin and giving is being made to look like acrime in dis nation now. where as is it not the same people dat say lack of cappitl is wats killing the entrepreneurship of our people?

I wonder 4 our generation!
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by blonde4ril: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ willy13, what of loads and loads of nigerian politicians who loot our money and have never given 1kobo to d society they stole from? no one's talkin about those ones

I'm not sayin she's perfect even if most of what she's accused of is not true. its just that,

there's injustice in naija.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by otokx(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2009
the drama continues.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by mrperfect(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2009
Let see how it goes.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Beaf: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2009
Any latest news?
Have the spirits started screwing up Sanusi big time yet? Has he been spotted going to work without shirt, with his bow tie hanging from his bare neck?

Any news?
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by malali: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2009
the spirits are have been overfed with shareholders money, they are so obese they cant be bothered
the ibru spirits, i hope the spirits didnt collect loans too, cos i know farida waziri might ask them to come and testify in court grin
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by stalliontp(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
First the money in question is being recovered back in billions, what kind of bad loan is that? Also CBN figures are still being disputed, As much as i wanted to agree with CBN that they know what they are doing and this is for the overall improvement of the financial sector, indications on ground show otherwise. This seems to be an impulsive action on the part of the CBN Governor who has been shown to be running a one man show and his actions are clearly indicative of the personality conflicts he had with most of these CEO's rather than being a professional. People on here should just chill and think with their brain for a second instead of always agreeing with the mob. I mean wake up people! these CEO's have already been judged and convicted in the court of public opinion without any benefit of trial yet! Left to many of my fellow Nigerians- The bank execs should have been hanged by now! People, what's wrong with most of you?
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by malali: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2009
@stalliontp
if it walks like a turkey,
and it shouts like a turkey
and lays turkey eggs,
and invokes turkey spirit
, there is nuthin wrong in eating it for thanksgiving grin
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by theviper1: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2009
most of the posts are very hilarious.bt one thing i want to ask is "what is the islamic financial system that sanusi wants to introduce like"? cos i never heard that it is the moslems that run the world big finances. i read that soludo was sacked and a mallam introduced cos all the mallam money changers are illitrate and that the new soludo system is far above their brains. now this, islamic financial system.hpe they are not trying to take us bck to OIC again.mr sanusi,if what u are doing is for the interest of the nation, carry go,bt if na for tribal and religious end and for witch-hunting ur assumed enemies,abeg take a chill pill.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2009
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by sherrylo: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2009
@Malali you are really funny but na true yarn ooo,if the spirits collected loans too they may be needed in court.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by McDoe(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2009
People should watch their contributions in what they know little or noting about. I have heard of the Ibrus from childhood. They remain one of the most industrious families in this country. Their riches predates modern Nigeria and as a result should be well respected. Their present travails is not enough to tag them as thieves. Their investments are enough to speak for them. Remember that the Bank which Cecilia is being accused of mismanagement was founded and nurtured to its present status by them. Therefore in a situation like this, they ought to be given fair hearing. Afterall, those who have been looting state monies have not been so disgraced and chained like we saw in the past few weeks.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Beaf: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2009
^Word!
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by kasim155: 12:18am On Sep 17, 2009
what a shame, the ibru,s family still have mouth to talk in this presence situation, they should have dicided walking on the street with mask on their faces because of the national disgrace that is upon their names.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Feelitx(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2009
Its just so sad that we nigerians jump to hasty conclusions about almost every thing without giving people who are suspects a chance to clear their names.I am amused that we brand people thiefs,looters even before they are convicted. We need to give people the benefit of doubt.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by malali: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2009
benefit of the doubt
is that the name of a prison
is only a thief that can catch a thief
if sanusi say dem don thief 99% sure there is missing money
no more benefit of the doubt in nigeria
we are waking up to wipe out a nation of kleptocrats
even if you self thief money and we catch
forget that you are a fellow 'nairalander'
WE GO MESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Feelitx(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2009
Malali,

Pray nothing happens to you because nobody will believe you even when you are innocent.That is the reality of life in this country. The courts are the authorized institution to pronounce who is guilty or innocent.

The Ibru's should forget about invoking spirits and challenge that action in court, I don't know when taking and giving loans became a criminal offence.That is purely a civil matter and will collapse like a pack of cards.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by redsun(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2009
But look oo,british woefully failed banks executives like the former head of failed royal bank of scothland bailed out with billions of pounds of british tax payers money retired with over a million pounds annual pension and benefits for life.How are their crimes and failures different from nigerian banks executives?
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by stevemike1: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2009
There is a saying that the rich will always get richer while the poor will always get poorer, despite all the money that the Ibru's have she is still keen on masses money, using the masses money to do her personnel business.

There is a saying in the bible "do not be decieved what a man sow, that is what he will reap" she she should pay for her deeds.

And let it be like a warning to other stake holders that any sin commited will not catch your children, rather it will catch you. period
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by bawomolo(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2009
i see the spirits are on african time.

too slow to act huh?
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Shooga27: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2009
Oceanic way is rather sad;Revolution don start oOO.
Babagida,Obasanjo,and the host of all the THEIFS that ve served goverment need to bring to book,What happen to PTF project Buhari need to be recalled as welll,YES Tinubu,infact majority of the Goverment Appointees are OLE.
FULL stop,serious all dis need to stop Nigeria dey Decay.
Standard of levaing is 0%.
Welferasim
Can Ya'dua reinstate finks,can he be OBAMA or osammmha
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by deebrain(m): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
by now i think those that involved themselves in that waste of time should have swallowed a bitter pill. that these so called spirits can not do sh#####t!
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by deebrain(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
whatalife: Beneficiaries of Ibrus LArgesse

see how ugly their faces are sef..... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shipload Of Toxic Waste At Lagos Port / Nigeria's Challenges "Dawn Of A New Beginning" - Osinbajo / Buhari’s Victory: Ribadu Assures Nigerians Of Better Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.