Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi (7935 Views)

BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit / Daddy Oyedepo Invokes The Ghost Of June Upon IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by okeey(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2009
nice of them,i belive my own God
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by nwachi2(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
Is GOD that is saving us from all these thieves in Nigeria,therefore we should not mind their treat because they are in the cage.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by franctony(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2009
Nezan:

So funny, dem pikin thief our money and dem no want make dem expose am? the family no get credibility at all.
it's too harsh to refer her as a thief.By the way she has through her office helped this country economically, my state is a proud beneficiary. let's try to differentiate mismanagement with theft
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Jakumo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2009
franctony:

let's try to differentiate mismanagement with theft

Me !  me !  me teach !  I know the distinction.   Theft occurs when a poor man steals a handful of fish in any Nigerian marketplace, and the penalty for that is an instant bludgeoning death by an ululating lynch mob, followed by public ceremonial roasting on an open fire, just like a marshmallow.

Mismanagement, on the other hand, can be said to have transpired when kleptomaniac Nigerian government officials or their tenured miracle pastors help themselves to a few million dollars of public funds, which naturally only warrants a reprimand and a polite refund request, at the convenience and discretion of the culprit, of course.

Praise the Lord, and pass the loot.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by embassyman(m): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2009
hmmmm, na wa oooooooo
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by MrCrackles(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2009
This is serious. . .
Invoking spirits shocked shocked shocked
What a dramatic twist! grin
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Oluschenco(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2009
Hmmn, Oga Sanusi, you better run for your dear life, Important personalties bear the names on the register of Okija Shrine
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by DISTINCT89(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
Let Ibru family take their action, do you pple think sanusi self is alone.  embarassed embarassedI beleive the Power of Almighty Allah is their to help him. You just know the family of Ibru are thief from their source, when they know what their daughter did is bad, They should have tell their gods to appeal for her and not invoke bad spirit in to the community at large, so you Ibru's it is better you start praying so that your daughter will not end up in jail or remain poor for the rest of her life when recover all her wealth from.  grin grin
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by danexd(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2009
Funny indeed
Jakumo:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by ono(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
Jakumo:

Me !  me !  me teach !  I know the distinction.   Theft occurs when a poor man steals a handful of fish in any Nigerian marketplace, and the penalty for that is an instant bludgeoning death by an ululating lynch mob, followed by public ceremonial roasting on an open fire, just like a marshmallow.

Mismanagement, on the other hand, can be said to have transpired when kleptomaniac Nigerian government officials or their tenured miracle pastors help themselves to a few million dollars of public funds, which naturally only warrants a reprimand and a polite refund request, at the convenience and discretion of the culprit, of course.

I did not know that brother Jakumo has taken it upon himself to solely update the very popular davidylan's political dictionary in david's absence. David will fine you for this o. Particularly apt definition of theft and mismanagement in Nigeria, by the way.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by lawrence83: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2009
Wonder shall never end!

i love my country.

pls ibru invoke the spirit, every know say una get plenty juju wink wink wink wink
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by apostleb: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2009
Why is it that u pple are angry wit Ibru's family? Note, d owners of Oceanic bank is not depositors but shareholders of which Ibru's family is No1, b4 Sanusi did what he did who among u went 2 bank 2 withdral and was told there is no money or who among the shareholders does not have a share certificate. Again don't 4get dat every bank has 25b wit CBN and assets like bluidings, computers,vehicle and other assets so it will be very difficult 4 ibru's family 2 run away with their money and that of others overnight. Finally what ibru's family is saying is dat even if Cecilia has stolen d bank money Sanusi should have allowed her explain herself to the shareholders and if they are not satisfy with her they can ask her 2 resign. Beside the money the said she stole her family's money is part of it. Tell me, is it right 2 disown a child without ist giving the child a chance 2 defend himself? I want all of u to Agree with me that Sanusi's approach 2 whole issue is totally selfish and tribalistic. Lets call a spade a spade or else one day u'll be sack and called a thief without giving u chance 2 explain urself.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by sherrylo: 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2009
Ibru,funny people.Invoke spirit,spirit that supports wrongdoings hen?funny.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by floriana(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2009
OMG! I thought they said Cecilia Ibru is (was?) and elder in Mountain of Fire and Miracles church. grin

Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by willy13: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2009
Shamless people who know not what they are saying.They forget Mrs Ibru was our member(MFM) before this shameless atttitude of hers
and she claim to be called a believer before now why then demanding the assistance of ordinary unknown gods.Think twice before God Himself
strike the Ibru.You are given glory to small gods
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by monopolist: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2009
The Global Economy is invented by man to be corrupted by Moths and Rusts; and brokenthrough and stolen by Thieves.
Take it raw, every lover and servant of Money are all out to corrupt and/or steal from each other. Those that focus their investments and lives on the 'alternating' global economy suffer corruption and robbery at a given point in time or they themselves corrupts and robs another consciously and unconsciously

All human inventions that goes against Divine creations are never stable. They are mostly alternating events that robs one person to pay another.

The Kingdom Economy is the best, where investors and their investments can never be robbed and corrupted. This kind of economy is stable, direct and irreversible .

Matthew 6
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by hormorjay(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2009
well, thak God the court has given the order for them to be released, may be this juju-breading family will now rethink on this. Already, saying that to the public depicts an indecent habit of the so called Urhobo.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by emiemi(f): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2009
Ol' boy, this is a shameless exposure of black man's ignorance and senselessness.

What has a god to do with performance of duty? This kind of people will swear for

the teacher for giving their child 'last position' in class. They are not bothered about

the child's performance neither do they care. Just to command a stupid god when the

child is found wanting. Chei!
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by glonsi: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2009
Hello There,

Need free listing of paid surveys, and how to get your paypal acccount with visa card to verify it,

check out www.digipaidsurveys..com

to your success

G
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Blenheim(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
These people are even perpetrating financial irregularities outside Nigeria.

Just a couple of months ago, the MD of Amalgamated Bank Ghana,Mr Wole Ajomale, was sacked by the Central Bank of Ghana.

Amal Bank is owned as follows: 51% Ghanaian shareholders; 49% Meeky Enterprises Nig Ltd. Meeky owns 14.1% of Oceanic Bank Group plc and has Olorogun Michael Ibru as Chairman.

Mr Ajomale was, prior to becoming MD Amal Bank, a Group Head in Oceanic Bank plc. This controversy is ongoing and has added impetus to the growing anti-Nigerian sentiment in Ghana.

Need I say more?
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Jakumo(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
ono:

I did not know that brother Jakumo has taken it upon himself to solely update the very popular davidylan's political dictionary in david's absence. David will fine you for this o. Particularly apt definition of theft and mismanagement in Nigeria, by the way.

Oga Ono my stable of attorneys are currently locked in negotiations with Davidylan's legal team, and by the special grace of my ancestors, I will soon assume full copyright ownership of all political dictionaries published in Nairaland.

The white paper on this matter will soon be presented to President Seun's Handover Commitee, once the matter of my bounced payment checks has been amicably resolved.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by franctony(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2009
Jakumo:

dont let sentiments come in please
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by dfanthom(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2009
prophets of baaal @ work!

like i said, it doesn't work in cases like this or any other sef!!

God help them!!!
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by sley4life(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
short of words
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by franctony(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
dfanthom:

prophets of baaal @ work!

??
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by mentor02: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2009
MR SANUSI PLS IF U CAN READ THIS MESSAGE, PLS DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE INTIMIDATE YOU WITH ANTHING ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT THIS COUNTRY NEEDS TO MOVE FORWARD, WHO EVER GOES WRONG IN A PUBLIC OFFICE SHLD BE EXPOSED , THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION AND RIT WAY TOWARD MAKING THIS COUNRY A PROMISE LAND TO ACHEIVE
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by semid4lyfe(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2009
Laughable and pathetic!
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Lagosboy: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2009
I am just wondering why the respected Ibru family hasnt said anything regarding Cecilia, could it be that they are angry she dragged their name in the mud?
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by infocaster: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2009
She has eventually been granted bail o! And 2 others too!
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by nduchucks: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
Jakumo:

Oga Jakumo, e be like say you don watch the cartoon movie, Robin Hood, na for there wey I first hear dis ya expression. cheesy
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by McDoe(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2009
People should watch their contributions in what they know little or noting about. I have heard of the Ibrus from childhood. They remain one of the most industrious families in this country. Their riches predates modern Nigeria and as a result should be well respected. Their present travails is not enough to tag them as thieves. Their investments are enough to speak for them. Remember that the Bank which Cecilia is being accused of mismanagement was founded and nurtured to its present status by them. Therefore in a situation like this, they ought to be given fair hearing. Afterall, those who have been looting state monies have not been so disgraced and chained like we saw in the past few weeks.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by malali: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2009
hey
no wonder dem dey always comot for ovation magazine
dem dey thief shareholder money, ooopss somebody say na 'miss management'
anyway sha God dey!!!, i hear say nanny collect billions, hmmmmmm
wonders in nigeria, people say make we no call am thief but when yawa
first gas, she don reach airport quickly, now her clansmen dey call amadioha,obatala,abacha,
yemoja, una never know anything,
SANUSI CARRY GO NUTHIN DO YOU,
Abeg i dey find job i get degree and PhD even if na nanny work i go do , but only id the IBRU'S are hiring
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Th / Kaduna Govt House Engulfed In Fire / 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.