Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi (7916 Views)

BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit / Daddy Oyedepo Invokes The Ghost Of June Upon IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by timbuktu1: 5:16am On Sep 14, 2009
After a six hour meeting with clan heads and elders in Ovwor-Olomu,Delta State, top members of the Ibru maternal family, on Sunday decided to invoke their ancestral spirit against the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

Spokesman of the Osajere family(maternal family of Olorogun Michael Ibru), Olorogun John Oguma told journalists in Ughelli that Mr Sanusi should reverse the decision of the apex bank on Mrs Ibru or face the wrath of the Olomu spirits.

Oguma said Mr Sanusi’s agenda is based on religious and ethnic agenda, particularly his bid to introduce Islamic financial services in the country.

“As a matter of fact, deducing Ibru’s dismissal from bank loans raises enormous doubts in the minds of all sincere Nigerians and by implications questions the credibility of Sanusi and his cohorts,” Mr Oguma said.

To avoid the wrath of the ancestors, Oguma advised the CBN leadership and the EFCC to release Mrs Ibru, reinstate her as the managing director of Oceanic Bank and give the bank time to recover the loans.

He also called on Mr. Sanusi and the chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Farida Waziri to apologize to Mrs Ibru and the family within seven days.

The family had earlier declared that the ongoing reform by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is aimed at stealing Oceanic bank from the owners.

Insult to Urhobo marital law

They also described the arrest of Mrs Ibru by security agents as an insult to the marital laws of Urhobo land.

The family spokesperson said: “We are not happy. Sanusi and his co-travellers want to steal Oceanic bank from the owners. With the N420 billion, those behind the evil agenda would not only have majority shares in the banks but appoint their cronies in the boards and management of these banks.

“The greatest enemy of the Niger Delta people and current minister of petroleum, Rilwanu Lukman retired southerners in NNPC, replaced them with Northerners and gave them all the juicy positions. A reasonable Sansui should have given the banks ultimatum to recover their debts and change management in a democratic way by the shareholders, but he went ahead with his selfish agenda to sack the managing directors and board of directors and replaced with figureheads.” The family accused the leadership of the CBN of hastiness, when it has not thoroughly examined the books of all the banks in the country. It therefore “challenged Sanusi to publish the status of First Bank, UBA, Unity Bank, GT Bank, Bank PHB, FCMB and other banks.”

more at source
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Jakumo(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2009
Does this public declaration really mean that the Ibrus plan to hire hit-men to kill those exposing the wanton looting of bank depositors money entrusted to them ? If so then that decision is really entertaining, considering that the Ibrus present themselves as some of the most religious, God-fearing bible-thumpers this side of Jesus.

Evidently God and Jesus have been lax in their duty of preventing the exposure of thieving members of the Ibru mob, so they decided to call in the heavy artillery - their dead ancestors, to shoulder God aside and accomplish the task of keeping those career felons safe from the threat of jail time.

Praise the Lord ! No, praise the ANCESTORS !
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by hollandis(f): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2009
If sanusi witch hunted them,karma will come to their defence
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by jamace(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2009
Are they just knowing about the efficacy of  prayers? Why didn't they pray against madam and her nanny when they were misapplying depositors money?   Very consienceless people. angry
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by slap1(m): 9:30am On Sep 14, 2009
@ poster. D family pleaded wit Sanusi 2 reconsider his decision & call back their daughter. See Daily Sun & The Nation of 2day. How do u xpect d family 2 go public wif a thing like dis?
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Eagle1(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2009
The ancestral spirit should have directed their daughter not to mis-apply depositors' funds. Stupid pple
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by qblaze(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2009
This is a cover up for an assassination plot. When they finally get someone to poison Sanusi, the clan chiefs will claim that their ancestral spirit "finished" him off.

Sanusi should be very careful.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Tmoni(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2009
I wish all the EVIL in this world and the Great Beyond to the family of Cecilia Ibru for mis leading me as a Shareholder

She will never know any peace and this is just the beginning of her travails

I hope she does not recover from her slump but does not die yet, she is severly demented

Imagine her knowing all the bad loans on her books yet she releases fictiious results,

According to Rita, Cecelia Ibru has plenty demons and her jass will kill her
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by kshow1(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2009
Why was the evil spirit when depositor's fund were being mismanaged.
no be only evil spirit dem for even involke talisman join. grin
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
i serve the Living God. I do not believe in their is any other God.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by oge4real(f): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2009
Imagine that! if this story is true, then that family is shameless indeed.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by chosen04(f): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2009
THE ANCESTRAL SPIRITS I KNOW ONLY FIGHTS FOR JUST CAUSES. THUS, THE IBRU'S ANCESTRAL SPIRITS CAN NOT FIGHT ANYBODY CAUSE THEY COMMITTED FINANCIAL CRIME AGAINST SHAREHOLDERS LIKE ME. IMAGINE SETTING ASIDE PROFITS MEANT FOR (US) SHAREHOLDRES FOR SERVICING MIS-MANAGED LOANS GIVEN TO FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by nethacker(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2009
no wonder oyinbos regard us as pple who can do anything and everything for power and MONEY!! grin
can u imagine this shameless family shocked where were they wen shareholders funds were being mismanaged?Their stupid spirits should hv prevented cecilia frm being exposed in d first place grin vanity upon vanity.Well this might be d part 2 of "The Gods are dead" grin grin
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by dfanthom(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2009
so they believe sanusi's pple too will sit back & watch them invoke demons against their own. bottomline is that the two diabolical forces will neutralise each other & thereafter, justice will take it's course.

i keep saying it that  if it were by jazz alone, naija or india will be the gr8st country on earth. of course, it's much more than that!
shocked
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by koolchicco: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2009
For quicker action,Try Amadioha or Arusi Okija!! tongue cheesy
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by rasputinn(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2009
This topic is a waste of bandwidth,why is it even on the homepage  
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by sirt1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
nethacker:

no wonder oyinbos regard us as pple who can do anything and everything for power and MONEY!! grin
can u imagine this shameless family shocked [size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]where were they wen shareholders funds were being mismanaged?[/font][/size]Their stupid spirits should hv prevented cecilia frm being exposed in d first place grin vanity upon vanity.Well this might be d part 2 of "The Gods are dead" grin grin

I guessed they went to planet MARS-----shameless indeed!!!!

koolchicco:

For quicker action,Try Amadioha or Arusi Okija!! tongue cheesy

Let them try SANGO and CO, may be that will save their daughter/wife from this inevitable disgrace-----useless family with shameful acts

kshow1:

Why was the evil spirit when depositor's fund were being mismanaged.
no be only evil spirit dem for even involke talisman join. grin

U no hear say their spirit follow them go Planet Jupiter this time around? U better advice them to prepare for the worse
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by JAZES(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2009
Please someone tell me this is a joke or something.
LWKMD, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by dafman10(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2009
Shameless indeed. Tufiakwa
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by bigben3: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2009
very funny indeed,this is only possible in Naija arrant nonsense
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by McKren(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2009
They should go and hire good lawyers to challenge the actions of the CBN and stop being timmid
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Donvilo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
The Rampaging Sanusi! cheesy grin
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by nduchucks: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2009
dem for don invoke spirit before na. spirit for don protect cecilia from arrest. anyway cecilia go soon come out on bail and plea bargain. i tink say these people be christians, why dem dey invoke spirits again. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by kokoA(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2009
Shameless people. ;DSpiritus invokus grin
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by dani2fun(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2009
can u help me tell the family to come hire me to my powers are also potent, only 4 naija this things go happen. lipsrsealed grin grin[i][/i]
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by bawomolo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
comedy.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Finecat(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
These people are laughable. Now we know this is the reason why a NANNY was able to get N16B loan from her bank. They must have consulted the ancient spirit and the spirit said "GIVE THE NANNY 16 BILLION NAIRA LOAN, NOW!!!". This is the kalokalo method The Ibru family used to finish shareholders money. Laughable indeed.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by juyajemi: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2009
How are the mighty fallen?

may God see them through their travails
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by bilqiss(f): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2009
The family always seemed so diabolic to me anyway. Bunch of vampires angry. But maybe I'm wrong and their just bloodthirsty moneycrazy clowns.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by KakiP(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2009
ha.ha.ha.ha, i was thinking they would return to the traditonal level,and here u have it, wink
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by Nezan(m): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2009
So funny, dem pikin thief our money and dem no want make dem expose am? the family no get credibility at all.
Re: Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi by call4shola(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2009
Amadioha, sango, obatala, esu-laalu, i think this is only a joke, this is not possible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight / Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! / 75 Million Nigerians Lack Access To Electricity – World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.