Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House (46509 Views)

See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) / Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) / Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by bigiyaro(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dis is jst a big junk toy jare. Not impressed atall.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by experimentist: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
[size=15pt]Haters be like “Ab.oki na aboki”, and I be like “#NorthRocks“[/size] cool

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by LockDown69(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
jericco1:
I hate to be the harbinger of badnews, but I'm not impressed with him, unless its part of a reseach project. I don't see this going anywhere. It only brings to mind what the first inventors did. Seriously. I'm sorry.

You can criticise his work till kingdom come but you can't kill his creative spirit, here is someone trying to make good of himself and you come here with your negativity. I bet you can even build a model house with clay. undecided
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by martineverest(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
jericco1:
I hate to be the harbinger of badnews, but I'm not impressed with him, unless its part of a reseach project. I don't see this going anywhere. It only brings to mind what the first inventors did. Seriously. I'm sorry.
well said.....its only aerodynamicists and jet propulsion engineers that will know how crude this project is.even an average man can do this.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by bendike: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Simply a death trap. I am not an engineer but simple physics tells the balance is off. U cant have the engine located at the rear. Helicopters have their propellers directy over the engine located close to or in the center of the fuselarge

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by akaahs(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
NCA, Zaria Branch Chapter. Present

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by akaahs(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
NCA, Zaria Branch. Present

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by Holrange2(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

With the right materials, equipments and support, this guy can put Nigeria on the World Map.

Attaboy.

Bobo, Nigeria isn't out of world map

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by martineverest(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
bendike:
Simply a death trap. I am not an engineer but simple physics tells the balance is off. U cant have the engine located at the rear. Helicopters have their propellers directy over the engine located close to or in the center of the fuselarge
well said,bro... I pity those that will enter d craft.there is nothing genius about the project.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by jericco1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
LockDown69:

You can criticise his work till kingdom come but you can't kill his creative spirit, here is someone trying to make good of himself and you come here with your negativity. I bet you can even build a model house with clay. undecided
I'm not sure I criticized his work, if you understand the concept Criticism, then you'd know the helicopter isn't close to being criticized.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by jericco1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
martineverest:
well said.....its only aerodynamicists and jet propulsion engineers that will know how crude this project is.even an average man can do this.

at least there's a part of you that agrees with me.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by chiromasdd: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
he is my senior brother he is from Kano not kaduna build this helicopter last five to six years ago and he is now in London

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by steel5800(m): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
chiromasdd:
he is my senior brother he is from Kano not kaduna build this helicopter last five to six years ago and he is now in London

Exactly. Was about to say this is stale news. The helicopter was actually in BUK newsite some years back...Don't know if it's still there anyway.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by martineverest(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
jericco1:

at least there's a part of you that agrees with me.
thats because its my major in final yr.....
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by jericco1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
martineverest:
thats because its my major in final yr.....
Engineering yes? More power to your elbow.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by JuanDeDios: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

With the right materials, equipments and support, this guy can put Nigeria on the World Map.

Attaboy.
Forget that. Someone did this many decades ago and got on the map. To get on the heli map today, you have to improve on today's technology.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by Aubrey1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
AFIT material.........joining you soon.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by doe: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
This one Na art or engineering?

Until I see video of it flying Na artwork.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kudos! More power 2 his elbow
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by FuckTheMod: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

Attaboy.
If it cannot fly, then it's [size=28pt]RUBBISH [/size]
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by FuckTheMod: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
savio93:
Creativity at it's peak....carry on.....Correct northern guy using his brain while his brothers are strapping themselves with bomb in the name of their God and promises of virgins.
Kudos
Some people are just naturally FOOĽS cry

PLEASE QUOTE WHERE IT IS WRITTEN WHERE VIRGINS WILL BE THE REWARD OF KILLERS undecided

1 Share

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by Daeveed(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ah'v Neva Seen Ani Made-in-Niqeria chopper flying oh...are we save?
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by Iseoluwani: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
jericco1:

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by emvico(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Mubarak Abdullahi (25) is a Kaduna born University student who builds helicopters at home that fly up to seven feet.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-mubarak-abdullahi-builds.html

seven feet? hmnnn that means ego dey follow motor drag main road cos e nor fit fly above 2 storey building.
well kudos to him
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by gabby1992(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
good work kudos

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by martineverest(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
jericco1:

Engineering yes? More power to your elbow.
yeah.....its just a mere fabrication with huge blade.poor blade positioning and weak prime mover restricted helicopter.if he s able to work on his weakness using 'THEORETICAL CALCULATIONS',he will face the biggest problem: control(AVIONICS),which is anada discipline.

The fabricator's approach is very crude.instead of approching the project from theory to practical,he did d oda way round
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by yomz1e(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
I would have applauded him if he had come up with alternative source of energy generating machine,cheap, reliable and affordable so we don't rely on PHCN! Helicopter is not our problem now and besides you can buy a model helicopter and build one so why stress your self

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by jericco1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=47645642][/quote] I never mentioned your name if you don't get you swerve
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
pythonkid:

na your type still dey struggle with admission ..bad belle
Lol...mumu.
I'm done with that phase of life.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by Iseoluwani: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
jericco1:

I never mentioned your name if you don't get you swerve

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by jericco1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
martineverest:
yeah.....its just a mere fabrication with huge blade.poor blade positioning and weak prime mover restricted helicopter.if he s able to work on his weakness using 'THEORETICAL CALCULATIONS',he will face the biggest problem: control(AVIONICS),which is anada discipline.

The fabricator's approach is very crude.instead of approching the project from theory to practical,he did d oda way round
from practical to theory...this is not the first I've seen such. It breaks my heart dearly.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by whitebeard(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
wait..I have seen this pic before..it very old..like 2013 was when I first saw this pic...I am damn serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leopard Spotted At Game Reserve In Bauchi After Not Being Seen For Decades.PICS / Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow / Breathtaking Photographs Shortlisted For Top Wildlife Prize ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.