Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House (46513 Views)

See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) / Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) / Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by hmuhammad(m): 4:00am On Jul 18, 2016
tolexy123:
Can it fly? If it cant then FUUCCK OFF with your junk!
hater, read well again
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by calcal: 4:30am On Jul 18, 2016
his mother from chiobo land, hardly working people.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by bigtt76(f): 5:03am On Jul 18, 2016
And no cheap camera phone to capture the 7feet flight grin... these guys should be banned for wasting precious time and scarce funds. As usual people would be calling for government support for this angry

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by bigtt76(f): 5:05am On Jul 18, 2016
Funny but true @embolden grin can't even imagine a made in Nigeria pants not with all these fake fashion designers abi na tailor self

UuzbaGuuzba:

I give you $1000,000.
Now which will you buy? This guy's helicopter or Imported helicopter?
OK.
Will you remember to support him?
OK.
Are you supporting any made in Nigeria product Right Now?
OK.
Is your pant Made in Nigeria?
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by cardoctor(m): 5:29am On Jul 18, 2016
He might as well put tyres on it since it can only get up to seven feet high.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by faaz24: 5:42am On Jul 18, 2016
china4:
Dan arewa Kenan. .always making us proud #proudkdgurl cool
Toh yar arewa, muna jiran kikawo gudunmuwar...tnk God u're a #proudkdgurl
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by karryn(f): 6:02am On Jul 18, 2016
tolexy123:
no vex o ur eyes travel leave u for house? Abi u no read d part wey say it can fly up to 7feet?
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by karryn(f): 6:05am On Jul 18, 2016
cardoctor:
He might as well put tyres on it since it can only get up to seven feet high.
no vex o how many inventions are credited to ur name?
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by tartar9(m): 6:18am On Jul 18, 2016
This seems to be the best junk we've seen so far...far better than the ones the biafrauds keeps panel beating.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by zonax(m): 6:24am On Jul 18, 2016
LordMecuzy:

That weight going up to seven feet is a great feat in Nigeria cool cool
Just my thought. I don't have good analysis of what material it's made of, but from the picture it looks more like a heavy metal. Having it go up to seven feet with the crude components at his disposal is a commendable one.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by naijacentric(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2016
tolexy123:
u be mumu hater whiich ur own papa build baskat
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by naijacentric(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2016
bigtt76:
And no cheap camera phone to capture the 7feet flight grin... these guys should be banned for wasting precious time and scarce funds. As usual people would be calling for government support for this angry
ur a fool for dis which one ur family build haters everywher
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by tehmidaryor: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=mrpayne post=47648391]
Eranko ni e..
Serious eranko,y will u just say such thing.it seems u are an enemy of progress in this country
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by Charmarlegne: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2016
His helicopter can lift to only 7 feet. Cristiano Ronaldo jumped 7.3 feet to score Portugal's first goal against Wales in the last European football competition. I won't say more than this because now am officially confused and sad undecided cry
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by AlanSugar(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2016
tolexy123:

The post has just 2 lines, still an epistle to read! I have nothing further!
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by nellyelitz(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2016
Where is the pix on air?
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by bejick(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2016
when is the take off time. my bags are ready.

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by nicason(m): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2016
WE SHD ALL SUPPORT DIS DUDE
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by chidozieikeji2: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2016
tolexy123:
nonsense u can't even manuufacture a matches and u are here rubbishing another mans sweat my broda u need jesus
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by ManTiger(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2016
This thread has made front page several years ago nah!

Is he still building that thing?

And yet it never fly?
Abeeegi
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by aisammy4: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Mubarak Abdullahi (25) is a Kaduna born University student who builds helicopters at home that fly up to seven feet.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-mubarak-abdullahi-builds.html

Good one! We will reach there. One funny thing be say, Nigerians no like to support continuity and development no only to criticize. but if government fit invest more on this guy, him go do well...
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by AffordableAutos: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2016
tolexy123:
Yur an idiot
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by frenzydaniel1(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2016
This post is an old post.
Iv known abt dis for abt 2 to 3 years now.
Hw built up d stuff with a car engine
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by gabby1992(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2016
kudos to dat guy

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by bigtt76(f): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2016
You're a bigger fool who knowth not what goeth into building an airplane or helicopter. It takes much more than fabrication or welding together pieces of iron to create a shape dear. You and your malo guy would need more than 20 years of study to achieve that #Ewu angry grin ...don't try to respond to this or ar go wash you clean and dry!!!! yeye

naijacentric:
ur a fool for dis which one ur family build haters everywher

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by realjaybash(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2016
savio93:
Creativity at it's peak....carry on.....Correct northern guy using his brain while his brothers are strapping themselves with bomb in the name of their God and promises of virgins.
Kudos

They don sack you from that baby factory and you come nairaland dey showcase you militancy tendencies abi? Daqiqin banza.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by DanTiTa(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
So many talents and creativity being killed in this country sha.. Nawa oo
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by peterbello(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
OP, your story is so stale that i can feel its sour taste in my mouth. Mubarak built this helicopter some 10 years ago when he was in secondary school. He, since got a scholarship to study in
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by uwadia79(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
hmm 7feet,it means he has to step up his engine might, in other for the chopper to overcome weight.or use light aluminium for the body.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by naijacentric(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
bigtt76:
You're a bigger fool who knowth not what goeth into building an airplane or helicopter. It takes much more than fabrication or welding together pieces of iron to create a shape dear. You and your malo guy would need more than 20 years of study to achieve that #Ewu angry grin ...don't try to respond to this or ar go wash you clean and dry!!!! yeye

am sorry for u worthless thwart i see how idiotic u are kolo mentality fool
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by bigtt76(f): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
shocked like say if this same guy sew pants give you, you go gree wear yet una go de shout Made in Naija, Made in Naija tongue

naijacentric:
am sorry for u worthless thwart i see how idiotic u are kolo mentality fool
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by wanted101(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
He tried but as he tested it himself cause even 50m will not make me enter that helicopter or does it has another name. But where the door na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leopard Spotted At Game Reserve In Bauchi After Not Being Seen For Decades.PICS / Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow / Breathtaking Photographs Shortlisted For Top Wildlife Prize ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.