Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri (31761 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Man In Mozambique, Steal His Money, Bury Him In Bush (Graph / Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by AntiWailer: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Why do u need that much cash.

Illiterates.

I pray the robbers would be caught soon.
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by Reference(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
What is it about internet banking that people just cannot use these facilities. The time has come when one no longer sympathises with people who get robbed of 'large sums' of cash. What are these large amounts used for legally. Surely big men have accounts, surely big businesses have accounts, surely small men and small businesses don't do big cash so what legal transaction warrants this.

And like in an incident I heard about a few weeks ago, I will say this. He is a very lucky man to have his vehicle broken into and the money stolen. What if he didn't stop anywhere and the robbers got desperate trailing him and decided to move on him in public with weapons or waited till he retired for the night having missed opportunities throughout the day....he may not be alive. It is becoming very silly to do these things in the kind of country we live in these trying times.
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by Ravenna: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Call07034780891:
Imo state is useless and worthless. Workers are owed for over 10months so every man in Imo state is a potential armed robber while every woman in the state is a confirmed prostitute. Abagworo where are you sef? cool
Flat.heads won't like this cos they're quick to yab ekiti and osun states respectivelly.
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by Call07034780891: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ravenna:

Flat.heads won't like this cos they're quick to yab ekiti and osun states respectivelly.

I am always for the truth and nothing but the truth..Imo state is CURSED. It is my state though!
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by Ravenna: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Call07034780891:

I am always for the truth and truth but the truth..Imo state is CURSED. It is my state though!
May God bless you!
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by ThePeacemaker(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
naijafox:
If na better country, Dem go scan that guy face, track am down b4 24 hours but for naija Wetin u go hear na. " eya and I b wan come down o, another one go say -- I b see the car side mirror '
Nonsense
Lol........ Actually he said "why something no brinq me come down then

1 Like

Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by Kobicove(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Do not leave valuables in your car if the car will be out of your sight for more that 1 minute!

I learnt that long ago!!!
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by Larryfest(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Na people wey sabi am still send robbers after him
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by spencekat(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:
Things are really happening in Nigeria shocked

Na hunger dey cause am sha..
Even when economy was better,people were still robbing.
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by MzPecs(f): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
spencekat:
Even when economy was better,people were still robbing.
Yeah, it's true buh it's getting worst these days.. embarassed embarassed
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by sharpk007(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

Yeah, it's true buh it's getting worst these days..
God pass dem
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by Jidalli007: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
So the CCTV will just show us how the robbery took place but there's no data to run the face recognition search. We are still coming up Sha

1 Like

Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by tolustwart: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
car plate can still be trace..
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
So what's the use of having a CCTV camera if activities can't be monitored as they're ongoing?

What's the use of having a CCTV camera when you can't even zoom in to get a clear picture of people's faces?

And who leaves large sums of money in the front seat of their vehicles

Hmm, God help us! sad
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by focus7: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
One could only expect this to happen in a region infested with criminals.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by Call07034780891: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
focus7:
One could only expect this to happen in a region infested with criminals.

We have not been paid salaries for several months in Imo state. Imo state men are mostly armed robbers while our girls are into commercial se.x hawking. Man must wack..

1 Like

Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by feedthenation(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Armed robbers getting sophistiscated in their operations - people should know the number rule, never ever leave any valuables in the car or in the vicinity of opportunists.
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by AnanseK(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Times are hard

So says the thief.
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pavore9:

Nothing justifies crime at least we read earlier today of a lady who took to auto mechanics to earn a living.
so times should get harder ba
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by mindfreaks(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
I dont trust the guys that are watching the video how did they get the clip? Who made the video and why? If CCTV HOW?
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by koolaid87: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
If the poor cannot sleep because they are hungry, the rich shouldn't sleep because the poor are awake.
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by JayJayGee: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Call07034780891:
Imo state is broke, useless and worthless. Workers are owed for over 10months salary arrears so every man in Imo state is a potential armed robber while every woman in the state is a confirmed prostitute. Abagworo where are you sef? cool
You don't have to be so insultive
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by emma2002(m): 4:26am On Jul 19, 2016
YoursGEJ:
If to say your security cam na HD, you for fit zoom in to their faces and paste it all over the media as well forward their pics to police. Everybody go dey help you look for them

Or rather zoom the registration number of the vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by emma2002(m): 4:47am On Jul 19, 2016
While this incident is regreted it is also annoying that the victim is contributory to it, a few questions for him.

1 Why in this age and time would anyone be doing a cash based transaction when there are several options available for cashless payment options.

2. Assuming it was absolutely necessary to carry cash why was it necessary to leave it unattended to in a vehicle? The rule of thumb is vary your mode and location after withdrawal of such huge sums with the knowledge that the banks now have your full and accurate details.

3. From the time stamp of the CCTV footage it shows the incident took place close to midnight, implying the owner had hoped to leave the cash in the car all-night long, how unwise could this be!

I believe people should start being prosecuted for fueling certain crimes by their actions or inaction.
Re: Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri by satowind(m): 6:08am On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=auntysimbiat post=47642926]successful robbery...lol[/quote ] Hw is dat funny?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Soldier Arrested For Molesting Innocent Civilians In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pic) / See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.