Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp (17314 Views)

James Ibori Hosts Ayiri Emami And His Children At His Residence In Delta (Photos / Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) / 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by sekundosekundo: 2:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Those that says that Buhari is not corrupt should come and tell us if this is not corruption at the highest, where APC saints will divert food meant for IDPs and starve them to death. So many of them were very healthy at the time they were rescued from Boko Haram but just look at how APC is killing them. That means BOKO HARAM does better in this area more than APC government. 'It would have been better you left them to die by the SWORD of Boko Haram than to starve them to death' Says the Lord. LAMENTATION 4:9. (kjv).
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by jojo1415: 5:30am On Jul 18, 2016
let shettima continue to blame Goodluck Jonathan....ode lik him

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by bankyblue(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2016
mightyokwy:
Haha, karma is really a b*itch. The innocent blood of Biafran kids at work.

Ode
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 18, 2016
MrGiddy:
Take it easy my brother we are all one be it Hausa ibo or yoruba learn to preach love not hate.... Promote peace and unity not disaster....thanks
Nigga you and who are ONE? we're not one bro, we're plenty

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by mightyokwy(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2016
bankyblue:

Ode
I don't join issues with morons
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by mightyokwy(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2016
MrGiddy:
Take it easy my brother we are all one be it Hausa ibo or yoruba learn to preach love not hate.... Promote peace and unity not disaster....thanks
I haf hear you
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by mightyokwy(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2016
MDsambo:

HELLO

are yhu sure yhu hav a heart?
This question should be directed to your brothers who always post the pictures of Biafran kids here to mock Igbos

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by mightyokwy(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2016
LockDown69:

It's quite unfortunate we have people like you in this country, you were probably not born during that time, you need to be enlightened. As you go to bed this night, try to ponder on your comment and probably the worst ones you made on other social platforms.
Haha, I still stand with my words till tomorrow. The genocide of 1967 will keep on hunting Nigeria till the truth is revealed.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by EzeNri(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2016
When I look at those pix, I feel for My Uncle I lost through Kwarshiokor. What about the other Biafran kids we lost during the state-imposed blockade? Rip Uncle, RIP kids. Karma is really a sadist. #SaveIDPs

Note: for those that always upload the pictures of Biafran kids of 1969 to mock the memory of our deads, am gonna save this pix to remind them even after 47 yrs, Karma is still moving ferociously like a raging mad bull exacting vengeance for those that were unduly murdered by the state-imposed blockage. Am sowie, I av to do it, I'll match them picture for picture till they learn to respect the memory of my uncle and other Biafran kids.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by mightyokwy(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2016
ihimiray:
very stupid man or boy.... U must have lost ur vrain
Will not insult you but the truth is that is time for the northern kids to suffer the sins of their fathers

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by chiagozien(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2016
COOLDK:

People like you are the genesis of Nigerian compounding problems.
The moment we leave tribalism, regional segregation and ethnicity aside, and start seeing ourselves as human and Nigerians, that is when we will soar high as a nation
but when our people are suffering during the war, your people are happy shouting ka ka ka

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by mightyokwy(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2016
COOLDK:

The moment we leave tribalism, regional segregation and ethnicity aside, and start seeing ourselves as human and Nigerians, that is when we will soar high as a nation
You are wrong, the Genesis of our problem started in 1967 when ur father's conspired to wipe out the igbo race out of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by mightyokwy(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Cherishing:

will u shut d fuvkn mouth there if u Gat nothing reasonable to say
Swerve bro, I have got no business with you

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by mightyokwy(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2016
bammo:

You were not even born when the civil war was fought and yet you allow hatred eat up your brain
now tell me, ARE YOU NOT STUPID undecided
Yes me nd you were not born then but history remain sacrosanct for our future endeavors

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by LockDown69(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2016
mightyokwy:

Haha, I still stand with my words till tomorrow. The genocide of 1967 will keep on hunting Nigeria till the truth is revealed.
Shame on you, you're not worth to be a Nigerian. From your comments and peoples response to it, shows you have nothing to offer for your motherland but hatred, may God reason your matter.
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2016
Muslims are wicked,....... This is wicked ness of the highest order even as an IGBO man I pray those eveil politicians in the North die a painful death esp the Fulani stone-hearted devils
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by EzeNri(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2016
COOLDK:

Tell that to your fore-fathers that were obsessed with annihilating the Igbo race. Thank God for Ojukwu, the Igbo resilience and the indomitable spirit of an Igboman.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by mightyokwy(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2016
LockDown69:

Shame on you, you're not worth to be a Nigerian.
Did I hear you say Nigeria, pls stop u gonna make pee on my trouser. Tell me what you have in Nigeria that one should be proud of.
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by LockDown69(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2016
mightyokwy:

Did I hear you say Nigeria, pls stop u gonna make pee on my trouser. Tell me what you have in Nigeria that one should be proud of.
There you go, just as I thought, a feeble-minded fellow. there's no point me saying anything, you're a lost cause.
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by mightyokwy(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2016
LockDown69:

There you go, just as I thought, a feeble-minded fellow. there's no point me saying anything, you're a lost cause.
A typical Nigerian always allergic to truth. Any time they are confronted with truth you see them resorting to insult. Our inability to speak the truth of what happened in 1967 till date is what kept us where we are now.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by Justindeco: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2016
let kwashioko kill them all, i don't give a damn. Karmal at work
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by chiagozien(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2016
there is always a time for say back. And it is now.
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2016
[s]
bammo:

You were not even born when the civil war was fought and yet you allow hatred eat up your brain
now tell me, ARE YOU NOT STUPID undecided
[/s]

If you are not as illiterate as the man you see as saviour now, you would have realized that their is something called history and Nigeria has allowed us to search even deeper why we should continue to recount those incidence..

Buhari's bigotry as example. .
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by FBLJ(m): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Sunofgod:
No dollars in the land.....no food in the land,

For some!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2539745_ch9isf1wiaaaxc8_jpeg188cb642338d92df4f8ca021da7cf791

those pictures shows dry land and no grass for the cattles. is it why they want the grazing bills?
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by Roski1(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2016
Mr Grema, pls it is not in your power to judge the govt. You are an NGO worker and not a politician. These people are being rescued from BHT in various villages almost on a daily basis already malnourished. And as a supposed health worker, u should knw that malnutrition requires treatment and not just food. Try and face ur humanitarian work and leave politics for politicians.
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by chiagozien(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2016
what goes around comes around

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by Origin(f): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2016
The governor of borno and nema and the idp management should be called to answer for this.

It's in the nature of man to cheat. But this is unfair. People donate but some will steal food meant for the idps. Poverty is a state of the mind, you can have cars houses but you at still poor.

The governor should also let the people return to their houses.
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by Origin(f): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2016
chiagozien:
what goes around comes around

These are totally unrelated. If anything it shows the effect of war on innocent souls. Stop spreading hate and stop rejoicing in the plight of others.

If we are fighting it is not up to to be wishing death on someone.
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2016
That is what they afflict theirself let them reap what they sow.
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by Paperwhite(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
This government has failed us. Buhari has just confirmed that his a senile certificateless dullard.
Guy "this government have rather failed them" as I never believed nor voted for it as the incompetence of this government was clear from the outset.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by chiagozien(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Origin:

These are totally unrelated. If anything it shows the effect of war on innocent souls. Stop spreading hate and stop rejoicing in the plight of others.

If we are fighting it is not up to to be wishing death on someone.
and you think there is no war now, when my people are being killed for peaceful protest,when it kamar struck it will be worst.if you dont know we are the children of chukwuokike abiama,if you touch us know it that you have touch Gods eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) / Buhari To Replace Departing Ministers ‘Without Delay’ / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.