Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp (17316 Views)

James Ibori Hosts Ayiri Emami And His Children At His Residence In Delta (Photos / Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) / 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by ihimiray(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2016
mightyokwy:

Will not insult you but the truth is that is time for the northern kids to suffer the sins of their fathers
that's not fair bro, those are kids and should not be subjected to such agony,.. And u as human shouldn't wish Dat on dem
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by bammo: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

If you are not as illiterate as the man you see as saviour now, you would have realized that their is something called history and Nigeria has allowed us to search even deeper why we should continue to recount those incidence..

Buhari's bigotry as example. .
you are allowed not to like a bad person but what has the infants done to you? where is the human in you? or do you think the igbos didn't kill anyone during the civil war
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by mightyokwy(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2016
ihimiray:
that's not fair bro, those are kids and should not be subjected to such agony,.. And u as human shouldn't wish Dat on dem
Ok I haf hear you buh all I no is that the crime against the Biafran kids is hunting them and it will keep hunting them till they confess.
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by bammo: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2016
mightyokwy:

Yes me nd you were not born then but history remain sacrosanct for our future endeavors
Did history not tell you that it was your people that started the war thinking they would win? I bet you would have felt better if your history book told you that your parents killed everyone in Nigeria. we are in a civilized world now. you can defend your territory when you need to but don't let hate get the best of you
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by mightyokwy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
bammo:

Did history not tell you that it was your people that started the war thinking they would win? I bet you would have felt better if your history book told you that your parents killed everyone in Nigeria. we are in a civilized world now. you can defend your territory when you need to but don't let hate get the best of you
Ignorant is a disease, no wonder history was removed from our school curriculum. There are alot of topics on nairaland about the Biafran war, pls search for it and cure ur ignorant.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by bammo: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
mightyokwy:

Ignorant is a disease, no wonder history was removed from our school curriculum. There are alot of topics on nairaland about the Biafran war, pls search for it and cure ur ignorant.
maybe you should give me a link.
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by ihimiray(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
mightyokwy:

Ok I haf hear you buh all I no is that the crime against the Biafran kids is hunting them and it will keep hunting them till they confess.
but sorry I don't know what u mean by Biafran kids.... Or u mean igbo kids
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by mightyokwy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
ihimiray:
but sorry I don't know what u mean by Biafran kids.... Or u mean igbo kids
Are u just arriving Nigeria or u just want to keep ur self busy
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by h333: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
mightyokwy:
Haha, karma is really a b*itch. The innocent blood of Biafran kids at work.
Mumu@Yahoo.com
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by excess4luv: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Reading through peoples comments here, some northerners are going off point.
I have some questions:
1. If APC/BUHARI has won the war against boko haram, why are these people still in IDP camp.?
2. If the war has been won, how many villages/communities have returned to normal life.
3. Does IDP camp restrict healthy men/women from little hustle to keep their family afloat without complete dependence on camp food.
4. why is bubu not blamed for these sufferings in the camp like we had during GEJ.
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by ihimiray(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
mightyokwy:

Are u just arriving Nigeria or u just want to keep ur self busy
oga Biafra is dead and gone... That's wat i mean I only know my igbo brethen

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by mightyokwy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
ihimiray:
oga Biafra is dead and gone... That's wat i mean I only know my igbo brethen
I agree with you, buh the blood of the innocent children your fathers murdered during the war are still crying for vengeance.
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by bankyblue(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2016
mightyokwy:

I don't join issues with morons

Funny u.....Ode
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by mightyokwy(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2016
bankyblue:

Funny u.....Ode
Ezi I don't have ur time. Go and play with your mate
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by bammo: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp by bammo: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

If you are not as illiterate as the man you see as saviour now, you would have realized that their is something called history and Nigeria has allowed us to search even deeper why we should continue to recount those incidence..

Buhari's bigotry as example. .
Your reply shows that you are really a confused person.. I'm only being human, not a fan of that old man . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Advocates Dialogue In The Return Of Democracy in Niger / President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics / 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.