Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is (2685 Views)

This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! / Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) / Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by project8(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
idris4r83:
lolz, there's absolutely nothing going on in those places u mentioned. the only thing elrufai installed are street lights and nothing more.
work jus started today on d road u complained n i expect u to update us on this thread bt since u chose to b quiet leme help u

Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by idris4r83(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
project8:
work jus started today on d road u complained n i expect u to update us on this thread bt since u chose to b quiet leme help u
I even snapped pictures I wanted to upload before seeing your pictures. Am a fan of elrufai cos I voted for him. Constructive criticism puts government on their toes that was why I created the thread. if we had kept quiet may be nothing would have been done to the road. You don't just fold arms and not criticise. even the governor himself said n I quote "don't praise ne yet, criticize me"
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by project8(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
idris4r83:
I even snapped pictures I wanted to upload before seeing your pictures. Am a fan of elrufai cos I voted for him. Constructive criticism puts government on their toes that was why I created the thread. if we had kept quiet may be nothing would have been done to the road. You don't just fold arms and not criticise. even the governor himself said n I quote "don't praise ne yet, criticize me"
good
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by project8(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
idris4r83:
FEC also approved memo from PWH Min @tundefashola conveying @GovKaduna request for re-designation of two Federal roads as State roads

1 Like

Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by project8(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
.@GovKaduna requested an outright handover of the two stretches of Federal road to the State Govt, for maintenance. Request approved by FEC.

1 Like

Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by idris4r83(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
project8:
FEC also approved memo from PWH Min @tundefashola conveying @GovKaduna request for re-designation of two Federal roads as State roads
oh really? That's a great news. Really glad to hear that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Apologises To Gov. Ganduje / Oduduwa Republic-- Another Faceless And Sourceless Group Emerges / Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.