Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. (14240 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Appoints Johan Antonie Doyer As Managing Director/ Ceo / Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. / Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. by AmuDimpka: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

How old are you?
Okun people in Kogi state are Yoruba.
Dino Melaye is Yoruba.

Then amaechi is Igbo
Re: Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. by AmuDimpka: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
MrMcJay:

Why don't you open a facebook page and post yours if you think it's not convincing enough.

Show me a link where the Okun and Kabba people refused to be called Yoruba people.

As for saying the Ijebus don't want to be called Yorubas, it shows how gullible you can be.

Yoruba will claim
Nupe
Benin
Itshekiri
Kabba
Okun
Ijebu

Yet these people said they are not Yoruba

Can't you guys respect them
Re: Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Oga you can talk for yourself

My neighbour is a kabba man and he said that I shouldn't call him a Yoruba

Oh! That your imaginary neighbour right?

3 Likes

Re: Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. by kolexy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
MrMcJay:

These men you're seeing today are the products of Awolowo's free education policy sponsored with cocoa money.

You guys should keep bombing infrastructure and fighting everyone. Very soon, you guys would get your just dessert.

Which Awo's free education? How old is Babs? Are you aware he is from Kogi State, and Kogi was part of former Northern region.
Re: Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. by AmuDimpka: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Guseh:

Oh! That your imaginary neighbour right?

But he told me that okun and kabba are not Yoruba

So I don't think it's wise claiming them
Re: Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. by canalily(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Guseh:

Chai! You are too dull to know that VP simply means Vice president.
u are too childish to know that this comment is meant for people unlike u to comprehendundecided ewu hausa
Re: Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. by Simongm(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
AmuDimpka:

But he told me that okun and kabba are not Yoruba
So I don't think it's wise claiming them
Why you come carry another person matter for head like gala.
Re: Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. by Simongm(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Okun and kabba have come out to declare they re not Yoruba

They are dino meleye people
Stop calling them Yoruba

You are such a pathetic nairalander, check this link, you'll see the list of notable Okuns that attended the conference and trust you'll also see Otunba Dino Melaye name in there. Grow up ehn!

https://m.facebook.com/TheOkunNation/
posts/536228109829926
Re: Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. by AmuDimpka: 12:07am On Jul 19, 2016
Simongm:

You are such a pathetic nairalander, check this link, you'll see the list of notable Okuns that attended the conference and trust you'll also see Otunba Dino Melaye name in there. Grow up ehn!

posts/536228109829926

Anybody can create a Facebook page ...so not a big deal

If okun are Yoruba why are the Yoruba threatening Dino

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/15/south-west-is-no-go-area-until-you-apologise-to-tinubus-wife-apc-tells-dino-melaye/
Re: Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. by AmuDimpka: 12:10am On Jul 19, 2016
Simongm:

posts/536228109829926

Okun Peoples is the term generally used to describe groups of Yoruba ... Furthermore, some still hold the opinion that they are not Yoruba. ... Obaro of Kabba, Oba Micheal Olobayo (Obaro Ero Il), is the chairman of the Okun traditional council.

www.wikipedia.com
Re: Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. by AmuDimpka: 12:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Simongm:

posts/536228109829926

No be me write am

nwaigbomg:
the kogi west senatorial zone led by senator smart adeyemi is a subgroup of yoruba nation
you can see them in LGAs like yagba east and west, kabba etc

but majority of them don't like to be called youbas, they said they are OKUN---distinct from their kinsmen in the west
Re: Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. by ImpersonatorSS: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Then amaechi is Igbo

And so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu, Elizabeth Jack-rich, Covenant University Honoured At Entrepreneur Awa / Chevron, Total, Shell Others To Divest $27 Billion Assets / 0000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.