Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe (27045 Views)

Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 18, 2016
Tell it in Gath, publish it in the sheets of Ashkelon; Jonathan is a goner grin

1 Like

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by IstandWitBuhari: 4:49am On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I cant but pity IPOB miscreants who come here on an empty stomachs, and their 20MB of data, to type.."Buhari is a dullard" "Leave Okupe Alone" and those inanities...
Meanwhile these shameless crooks like Okupe and Fani Kayode who they defend as if the realization of Biafra is tied to Criminals, live in opulence and ill gotten wealth from our Common Patrimony...

Tufiakwa...
This 40years old virgin,where have you been

2 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by jericco1(m): 4:55am On Jul 18, 2016
hmm you should be jailed...but I don't really believe he'd say this much, its probably scripted.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Teespice(f): 5:22am On Jul 18, 2016
idupaul:

Tell me where an honest Nigerian General will have 2 billion naira to buy anything ...Guy please cool down

back up your claim with evidence.

he who asserts must prove.

6 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by tit(f): 5:27am On Jul 18, 2016
but, magun used 43 million to furnish his rented apartment.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by jaybee3(m): 5:37am On Jul 18, 2016
aressssa:

Remember how they disgraced the man off the state shouting that PMB was not electable... grin grin

The moronic dolt didn't consider his heart defects when he was shouting like a deranged monkey

10 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by ivandragon: 6:42am On Jul 18, 2016
Doyin - N10m to furnish house
Magu - N45m to furnish house
Buhari - N165m to renovate house
Buhari - N350m to connect drivers' quarters to govt house...
these our thieving leaders won't kill us...

2 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Babacele: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Dasuki Paid Me N10m Monthly, Says Okupe Former presidential aide Doyin Okupe, has admitted he was being paid N10m monthly by the detained former National Security Adviser, Lt. Col. Sabo Dasuki (Rtd.). In a statement on Sunday, the former Special Assistant on Public Affairs to President Goodluck Jonathan who is being investigated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission commented on issues the anti- graft body has asked him to explain. BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK JUL 17, 2016 F ormer presidential aide Doyin Okupe, has admitted he was being paid N10m monthly by the detained former National Security Adviser, Lt. Col. Sabo Dasuki (Rtd.). In a statement on Sunday, the former Special Assistant on Public Affairs to President Goodluck Jonathan who is being investigated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission commented on issues the anti- graft body has asked him to explain. Saying he was acting in response to certain publications in some national dailies in connection with the EFCC summons, he said he received the monthly N10m to run his office, which had 23 staff, including 11 university graduates and above. He confirmed he received N50m from the office of the NSA at the onset of his appointment, and another N50m from the NSA in October 2014. That second N50m, he explained, was approved when he reported to Mr. Jonathan that the monthly allowance has been cut from N10m to N5m and that he was no longer in a position to keep running a 1hr NTA network program called INSIGHT which was aired 9-10am every Friday and some other days of the week.” Okupe said that he has been in public service in more than 20years, during which, on account of what he described as his pedigree, he has deliberately avoided anything that would bring shame to him and his family. “In spite of my high-level involvement in politics and government, I have never done directly or indirectly any federal government contracts,” he said. “In the whole of this world, I have only two houses. One in Lagos and another in my hometown. I have no house elsewhere including Abuja.” The former presidential adviser was appointed in mid-2012 by Mr. Jonathan at a time it was felt that presidential spokesman Reuben Abati was not sufficiently combative with critics of the then First Lady, Patience Jonathan. It is, however, unclear at what point, between 2012 and 2015, that new office grew to as many as 23 persons, including five Masters degrees holders, or exactly what it did to warrant such huge expenditures. While Okupe was categorical in Sunday’s statement that he has never taken federal government contracts, that clarification may have been deliberate, as it is on record that he obtained massive contracts from the governments of Imo and Benue during the Olusegun Obasanjo administration, that he did not honor. In 2005 in Imo State, for instance, he obtained from the government of Governor Achike Udenwa, a contract involving the construction of four kilometers of road in each of the 27 local government areas, at N14 million per km. He was twice paid a mobilization fee of N400 million twice, totaling N800m, and then another N350 million at a time that only about 8km of the 108km involved in the contract. In effect, he received N1.2billion for the contract, with very little implemented. Similarly, in Benue State was similar, using another company, Okupe secured another road construction contract valued at N2.303 billion, with up to N886.8m paid to the company by 2006. In that year, he was detained by the EFCC for up to one month. In his statement on Sunday, Okupe expressed regret that the situation in Nigeria is so bad that everybody believes that there are no men with honor in politics or government, saying it was untrue, and that he has submitted his personal and company accounts to the EFCC and has nothing to hide. I am proud of who I am and how far the Lord has taken me. My present travails and trial will become a good testimony for my family and me in Jesus Name. We paid NTA about N1.2m monthly for airtime. Two presenters were paid N600,000 monthly. We paid for tapes and Editing per program. Besides we also pay honorarium for guests either directly or inform of hotel bills for those outside Abuja, or transportation. This cost averagely N500,000 weekly or about N 2m monthly. All in all, we spent about N4m monthly on the program. Mr. President promised to help with the expenses. About a few months later when we had incurred some debts, the NSA sent me a sum of N50m which was to cover the cost of the program for 12 months(12×N4m=N48m) The Newspaper Trial I saw strange figures like N 162m fraud, N85m fraud in the Media. Also, mention was made of some alleged dubious payments of N13m and N65m from contracts supposedly obtained from chachanga LGA in Niger state. The fact, however, is that my company Romix soilfix was one of the over 20 construction companies who were duly awarded contracts for rural roads some 5yrs ago by the Niger state govt. Due to lack of funds, contractors were paid irregularly thus making the job to drag on for long. The job is still ongoing. The relationship of this to my service as Senior Special assistant to President is still not clear. My Health status. I confided in the officers of the commission about my health situation for them to understand why where and how I sleep was important to my overall well- being. Without clearance or authorization by me this information was revealed to the media. I woke up to hear it on radio broadcast nationwide and was published in many newspapers. This is a sad development and a definite breach of the confidence I reposed on the commission as an institution of government. I was born with sinus bradycardia, a non-disease based slowness of the heart. It precluded me from vigorous exercise from childhood but I have by God's Grace been able to live a normal and active life. With age the slowness grew worse and life threatening. I sought medical help and went through a procedure at the Arrhythmia cardiac Research center in Atlanta, where this defect was corrected. Its just a year ago and I am still under satellite monitor from the USA. This is what I revealed to the EFCC and they made it a public issue. Dr Doyin Okupe Former Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs ( 2012-2015)

1 Like

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2016
lalasticala
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticala
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by kuuljay(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2016
idupaul:

Tell me where an honest Nigerian General will have 2 billion naira to buy anything ...Guy please cool down
a private in the Nigerian army can buy a brand new car if he goes on a United nations peace keeping mission,the man you are talking about has commanded foreign United Nations missions for years,dont say what you don't know

3 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Victorakats(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2016
The truth is that most of these corruption fight is at its best a political hogwash.
They go to media and bloat everything and then you try to dig deep into it and then you will find nothing to lay hands on.
Take for instance, if EFCC charges someone with N10,000000 fraud and after due investigation it was discovered that the ten million naira was the cumulative of his salary for say five years. How will you call that a corruption fight?
My point is, every financial transactions has procedures, processes and also purposes for such expenses. I feel that EFCC needs to do their background research, find out facts and at least give us the right information.
Also it is not healthy for an agency to expose personal information of an individual to the media. It is not corruption fight but an embarrassment to the identity and personality of the individual.
I know that someone may tag me anything, that's not my concern, my point is simple, fight against corruption in a professional way.
I refuse to pass judgement on any individual unless proven guilty by a competent court of law.
Thank you!
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by OBAnkemi: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin

Lol!!!
TonyeBarcanista I miss you on Nairaland fah!
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by whitebeard(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2016
doyin okupe well done

2 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by lielbree: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I cant but pity IPOB miscreants who come here on an empty stomachs, and their 20MB of data, to type.."Buhari is a dullard" "Leave Okupe Alone" and those inanities...
Meanwhile these shameless crooks like Okupe and Fani Kayode who they defend as if the realization of Biafra is tied to Criminals, live in opulence and ill gotten wealth from our Common Patrimony...

Tufiakwa...
That's how your buhari defends abacha, ameachi etc

1 Like

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by sekundosekundo: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa...

The money used to train you in school is a waste. In fact I believe that there's a leakage in your SKULL.

1 Like

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by oweman: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=dgalon post=47646542]

Ok, bro.

This guy must have been having some lectures on how to steal from his brother ibos

2 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Thukzee01(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Jst gimme 100k
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by yomz1e(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2016
We must applaud PMB! Not for his blind eye against APC looters, but for the fact that all these slanders and shizzle doesn't seems to face him, he continues with his work! that being said, I must applaud him again for restraining himself from becoming any of the worst 20s african leaders ( Google it) because by now we would have been seeing severed heads impaled on sticks on roads telling us who is in command!

4 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2016
If he says 10m then be rest assured its 100m,imagine 10m lasan just to furnish house when you are bestie with the president,this guy just insulted the intelligence of Nigerians,10m when dem go use dash their househelp pikin for hin birthday.na hin a whole alaye like you dey claim to use furnish house,while you are at it come follow me soak garri na. angry

4 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by lielbree: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2016
All these people calling him a criminal, have u seen what buhari allocated to himself to furnish and renovate his house in the budget??

Na wa for Nigerian youth o
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Coldfeets: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa...

Don't mind them

Thank God we succeeded in sendin' Jona packing or else we would have been worse than Greece by now

Jonathan! Mr. Stealing is not corruption!! Never again!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by princeattah1: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2016
aressssa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2g-BX-oWJA&noredirect=1

Remember how they disgraced the man off the state shouting that PMB was not electable... grin grin
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2016
servussnape and cktheluckyman will never be found near this article

3 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by princeattah1: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2016
Only a Criminal will defend a Criminal. QED

3 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Iykecee(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2016

3 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Iykecee(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2016
10 wat and for wat.... yeye dey smell.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Earth2Metahuman: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2016
idupaul:

I used about 5 million times furnish my house and the house is still not what I expected .. what is 10 million naira that you are shouting sef ..even Zara Buhari spend it on ice cream in a year
internet millionaire, i hail!

I fit get like small 150k there?
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by saintdennis(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2016
lielbree:
All these people calling him a criminal, have u seen what buhari allocated to himself to furnish and renovate his house in the budget??

Na wa for Nigerian youth o

His PERSONAL house?

1 Like

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by olaniyi0(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2016
10m to furnish house while most of d public will buy land and complete their house n furnish am with 10m and go stil collect change.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by babajero(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa...
They said he revealed, my question is revealed it to whom, if he truly revealed why not record it and take him to court, what is the essence of prosecuting someone on the media with no trial or judgement, my take on this is that buhari has taken this country back to dark ages where media propaganda is taken as norm by people like you, and having person like you as a Nigerian youth shows that Nigeria has a lot to do to redeem it's image.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by gretblue: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2016
idupaul:

I used about 5 million times furnish my house and the house is still not what I expected .. what is 10 million naira that you are shouting sef ..even Zara Buhari spend it on ice cream in a year
Stop supporting impunity.When has the office of Dasuki turned to Ministry of Finance? Those spendings were they budgeted for? Or is that you want to defend your pay masters and Hero that you have to say thrash on this forum?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria / MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP / Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.