Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe (27044 Views)

Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by idupaul: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
internet millionaire, i hail!

I fit get like small 150k there?
But 5 million is not money na..spending 5 million doesn't mean I am a millionaire ..I am still a struggling young man jare who by the grace of God can afford 5m at anytime
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by chaidavese: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2016
dgalon:
10m shocked that's huge money to furnish a house.

Damn poverty is a bastard
go to Austin furniture , you will see that 10m is not much to finish an apartment

2 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by tuniski: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2016
dgalon:
10m shocked that's huge money to furnish a house.

Damn poverty is a bastard
The house is not a face me-i face you apartment! Furnishing a house can run into hundreds of million sef it all depends on the house and furniture/fittings.

2 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by gretblue: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2016
saintdennis:

His PERSONAL house?
Sometime it is good to ignore these half baked youths .It is on this forum one of them was mis informing others that Buhari spent $6m for his medical treatment.Kindly ignore these Wailers.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Earth2Metahuman: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2016
idupaul:

But 5 million is not money na..spending 5 million doesn't mean I am a millionaire ..I am still a struggling young man jare who by the grace of God can afford 5m at anytime
lol.
Hustler.
Either, you are a footballer, drug slinger, musician, sportman or politician. There is no way you can spend 5million to furnish apartment from your business unless your father is dangote or related to that list of people.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by May19th: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I cant but pity IPOB miscreants who come here on an empty stomachs, and their 20MB of data, to type.."Buhari is a dullard" "Leave Okupe Alone" and those inanities...
Meanwhile these shameless crooks like Okupe and Fani Kayode who they defend as if the realization of Biafra is tied to Criminals, live in opulence and ill gotten wealth from our Common Patrimony...

Tufiakwa...

How to fight for Biafra freedom: just say Buhari is a dullard each morning and support one or two corrupt men....

Ipob yoots are miscreants

2 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by idupaul: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
lol.
Hustler.
Either, you are a footballer, drug slinger, musician, sportman or politician. There is no way you can spend 5million to furnish apartment from your business unless your father is dangote or related to that list of people.

LOL. .even Television alone will dent the 5 million and it's not any bad ass TV oo..my friends TV alone cost 4m. The TV in my living costs far less though so if u add up sofas beds double door fridge etc 5m is finished jare..are u still in school? Because I am shocked you think 5m is big

2 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by lielbree: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2016
saintdennis:

His PERSONAL house?
Whether personal house or not. When he leaves won't he leave with the furniture?
The person taking over from him will have his own furniture allowance.

So it's a no brainer
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by rhymaholic: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2016
He used 20 million to furnish his rented apartment and office. What a waste. What insolence. After some people would say Buhari is witch hunting them.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Ninilowo(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2016
No be him dey roll dey beg OBJ? He must have seen dis coming his way long time ago.........
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Izen: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2016
kinggozzy:
10M for apartment? I cant beliv dat.....Vomit am joooor.
To make matters worse, it's even a rented apartment angry
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by saintdennis(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2016
gretblue:

Sometime it is good to ignore these half baked youths .It is on this forum one of them was mis informing others that Buhari spent $6m for his medical treatment.Kindly ignore these Wailers.

Bro I jes tire... when people celebrate bombing of pipelines and BH activities u realise there's something seriously wrong with them upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by fxskye: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2016
All reasons given by Okupe here are baseless and not genuine. For God sake, this reveals that GEJ lacked procedures and processes. Imagine president authorizing payments of media bills via ONSA. Does it mean there were no procedures and processes of funding Office of the personal aid on media to Mr. President?

We need to abolish this so called security vote 100%.

1 Like

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Kenobus: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I cant but pity IPOB miscreants who come here on an empty stomachs, and their 20MB of data, to type.."Buhari is a dullard" "Leave Okupe Alone" and those inanities...
Meanwhile these shameless crooks like Okupe and Fani Kayode who they defend as if the realization of Biafra is tied to Criminals, live in opulence and ill gotten wealth from our Common Patrimony...

Tufiakwa...
What are you saying? Is it N10m for furniture that is Nigeria's problem? Fayemi used N50m for only two beds in Ekiti, what have you guys said about that? GEJ approved the money for Okupe from his own security vote. What is Buhari doing with his security vote?. Today, how much is used to do similar things? Is Buhari not paying for air time in the press? who is giving out the money? And where from? Same thing for Fani-Kayode

1 Like

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Kenobus: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2016
What are you saying? Is it N10m for furniture that is Nigeria's problem? Fayemi used N50m for only two beds in Ekiti, what have you guys said about that? GEJ approved the money for Okupe from his own security vote. What is Buhari doing with his security vote?. Today, how much is used to do similar things? Is Buhari not paying for air time in the press? who is giving out the money? And where from? Same thing for Fani-Kayode and Olisa Metuh

1 Like

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by saintdennis(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2016
lielbree:

Whether personal house or not. When he leaves won't he leave with the furniture?
The person taking over from him will have his own furniture allowance.

So it's a no brainer

Smiles... obviously you're very ignorant and have never been close to any position of authority or known someone who has held a position(private or public)

EVERYTHING officially bought with company /cooperative / association / union / government money Is not personal property, it is catalogued and after the office holder leaves inventory is done once again.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by gretblue: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2016
princeattah1:
Only a Criminal will defend a Criminal. QED
You said it all.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by erico2k2(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by ReachHard: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
...AND HE'S PROUD TO SAY IT!

ONIRANU

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Charly68: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Oluwa oooo! These men have wounded Nigerians . Everybody around the then president were well funded with billions no wonder they have enough to fight Buhari on media . They could sponsor Niger delta wahala & buy arms for their tutelages . I am short of words
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Charly68: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
Oluwa oooo! These men have wounded Nigerians . Everybody around the then president were well funded with billions no wonder they have enough to fight Buhari on media . They could sponsor Niger delta wahala & buy arms for their tutelages . I am short of words With the daily discovery of reckless spending of our national resources .
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by abraham579: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.thecable.ng/okupe-used-n10m-dasukis-n100m-furnish-apartment

where in this country a tenant use his own money to furnish a rented apartment for Christ sake?

If you don't know how to lie why can't you tell olisah metuh that you are short of lies so he could help you with lying dictionary?

Shameless looters, jail you must go don't come here and be seeking for sympathy.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by ajepako(f): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bros ,since you chop our national yam, then you must vomit it by force and fire

APC oh, PDP oh, all na thieves

We go try KOWA next time sha
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by OBAnkemi: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pataki:
I don't even know where to begin with that attack dog and self proclaimed bástard called Doyin Okupe.

The idiòt is back on twitter exciting his so-called diseased heart with insults on everybody. Yet he was foolishly begging EFCC not to detain him.

In a country where people are dying from poverty, a so-called government worker and a professed medical doctor finds it easy to spend 10 million naira on office and another 10 million naira on where he would stay.

This is pure wickedness. Ko ni da fun e Okupe! angry

Guys, really we need to put Doyin okuope's transgression in proper perspective; he didn't spend N10m on house nor office.
He spent N10m to furnish a RENTED apartment,.......and another N10m to furnish an office!
Seriously, Baba Buhari isn't doing half enough to make these rogues face the consequences of their past actions. Else, Okuope won't have had the liver to yap around about a fictitious heart condition.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Omonigeriarere: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa...

Cut the head of their fathers, but make sure you are anti-PMB.

Wailing zombies would support you, honestly.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by mkoabiola: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
So doyin okupe sabi confess like ds

He will b a good tool for the efcc
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Blizzy9ja: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
carmag:
10mil to furnish a house.. another 10mil to furnish an office.... hehehe

free money

..well stealing is not corruption
Do you know know a good TV set is worth almost N1.5m and a good sound system that suits his personality should be in the same region and the the real furnishing.... DO YOU KNOW CLASS?
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Earth2Metahuman: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
idupaul:

LOL. .even Television alone will dent the 5 million and it's not any bad ass TV oo..my friends TV alone cost 4m. The TV in my living costs far less though so if u add up sofas beds double door fridge etc 5m is finished jare..are u still in school? Because I am shocked you think 5m is big
thats why i said you should throw me some 150k there. Plus you havent told us what you do for a living 4million is not for civil servants.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by buchilino(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa...

THOUGH I AGREE 2 AN EXTENT WAT U SAID, BUT 10 2 50MILLION IS NOTHING 2 WAT ABUBAKAR STOLE WITHIN 9 MONTHS HE WAS HEAD OF STATE
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by buchilino(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa...

THOUGH I AGREE 2 AN EXTENT WAT U SAID, BUT 10 2 50MILLION IS NOTHING 2 WAT ABUBAKAR STOLE WITHIN 9 MONTHS HE WAS HEAD OF STATE. D ARGUMENT IS, STOP BEING SELECTIVE BUT PROBE ALL. INCLUDING HIS (PMB) OWN MINISTERS. THEN WE WILL TAKE HIM SERIOUS
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by molas02: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
raumdeuter:
Thats the money meant for our soldiers that Okupe, Dasuki and Retarddeen Jonathan split and shared

It would never be better for them and their children anywhere they are
it has already better for them, na like dis u supose to talk am
ajoreyin ni ti fitila (candle wil reduce bcus of it light)
omo ori igba ki ri idi joke (plate cover does nt have balancing on the ground )
ewe ori omi ki ni isinmi (leave on stream does nt hav rest) etc............oya prayer
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by mikkypel(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
If i lay my hands on 10m,i will buy a land, build and furnish it, then i will 4eva remain rich.. One he goat used it alone for house furnishing, not even his hard earned money, our own money.. Ko ni da fun okupe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate / Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police / Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.