Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe (27046 Views)

Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
lol, i don't understand you guys, is it not the same set of you people i see everyday calling Buhari a dullard and Jonathan a Hero, una don come again dey insult Jonathan.... Nigerians kai the easiest bunch of people to rule and deceive, they go buy any story, one minute they hating Buhari,, the next they loving him, tomorrow if someone posts on the front page again a bad story of buhari, most of the people commenting here would also come and crucify him too.... make i cross leg dey look my own..
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by greatiyk4u(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
idupaul:

Tell me where an honest Nigerian General will have 2 billion naira to buy anything ...Guy please cool down

Who said the house cost 2Billion?
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by aabello09: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
just imaging for God sake its his village money or for nigerians baba buhari work them out embarassed
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by onyeogalu1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
olaniyi0:
10m to furnish house while most of d public will buy land and complete their house n furnish am with 10m and go stil collect change.

Your funny.
What your said cannot happen in the Abuja city center. Do you know how much a land is sold in Abuja?
The true is what Doyi said with respect to furnishing his apartment is on the high side because he wouldn't have used that much if it was his own business . But I like his defence @least he didn't say he was being witchhunted.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by olagold79: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
idupaul:

I used about 5 million times furnish my house and the house is still not what I expected .. what is 10 million naira that you are shouting sef ..even Zara[color=#990000][/color] Buhari spend it on ice cream in a year

What is 5million times?
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by translux(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
Make efcc go pack the furnish for I'm apartment nah
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by goldeno10boy: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin
You see your niggas ba?
gringringrin
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Ayatullah(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Okupe! Okupe! Okupe! Since your 'Chicken Heart' has been corrected by America wonder why do you still tell EFCC you are having heart problem? You are a bloody coward!

The EFCC has the right to tell us about your 'Chicken Heart' because we could have asked them why you were not detained like others. Why are you complaining after they have done you a favour? You are an ingrate Okete Okupe!
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by elenite101(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by 4nobody4every1: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I cant but pity IPOB miscreants who come here on an empty stomachs, and their 20MB of data, to type.."Buhari is a dullard" "Leave Okupe Alone" and those inanities...
Meanwhile these shameless crooks like Okupe and Fani Kayode who they defend as if the realization of Biafra is tied to Criminals, live in opulence and ill gotten wealth from our Common Patrimony...

Tufiakwa...
Well said, As long as l, President Buhari is in power, l will deal with all thieves and looters in Nigeria, l am able and capable, this is my Nairaland account grin grin grin

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by PTAwal: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
dgalon:
10m shocked that's huge money to furnish a house.

Damn poverty is a bastard
Point of correction. ..... To furnish a RENTED apartment.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by NovusHomo(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
dgalon:
10m shocked that's huge money to furnish a house.

Damn poverty is a bastard

And whosoever furnishes their apartment with 10 million naira from public funds is a BASTARD
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Fourwinds: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin
spotted.!!! dats ur man in EFCC net
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Fourwinds: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
idupaul:

I used about 5 million times furnish my house and the house is still not what I expected .. what is 10 million naira that you are shouting sef ..even Zara Buhari spend it on ice cream in a year
U cannt hold public office because d DNA is in u
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by frankson1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I cant but pity IPOB miscreants who come here on an empty stomachs, and their 20MB of data, to type.."Buhari is a dullard" "Leave Okupe Alone" and those inanities...
Meanwhile these shameless crooks like Okupe and Fani Kayode who they defend as if the realization of Biafra is tied to Criminals, live in opulence and ill gotten wealth from our Common Patrimony...

Tufiakwa...

They are also defending dasuki, dino melaye and the devil from going to hell..... Shameless is an understatement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today / High Court Benin Bad Road / Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.