Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team (20838 Views)

Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate / MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by TheFreeOne: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Arsewipemod:

You don't get it do you? You don't parley with criminals. You can't dialogue with criminals. Its an act of irresponsibility to do that. No responsible authority would do that.

How much is our crude production level presently?

The FG recently said 2016 budget is not implementable as proposed due to lack of funds.

Many states can't pay salaries even FG had to borrow to augment payments.

Do you get it now that there's an urgent need to resolve the ND crisis lest the country falls flat on her face

At a point Buhari was willing to dialogue with BH terrorists.

Morality and exigency often collide in politics/governance
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by userplainly(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Arsewipemod:

It is your leaders that are thieves. Where you come from, criminals are heroes

brother wake up.... NAME FIVE LEADERS IN THIS COUNTRY WHO ARE NOT STEALING... make sure u name at least 3 Yoruba, 1 Hausa n 1 Igbo..

(tis boring in Warri)Δ™
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by ldpele(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
malton:

So you truly believe that these lazy ass folks care a thing about fixing the region? What way have they bettered the region through their own little efforts asides visiting chaos upon the land?

A troublesome person is a troubleson person. There's just no way around it.

There's a joke we make here, "Make the Niger-Delta a country, the Ijaw militants will still wreak havoc on the land, insisting they be made a continent... Declare them a continent, they will insist they be made a planet..." Those guys are the emblem of nuisance! All in a bid to keep lazying about.

Beats me how a person will refuse working paid jobs and instead resort to the creeks, destroying his fatherland instead of helping to build it.
mention the region on this country that haven't asked for succession. the region is lacking behind and the FG has part of the blame, not exonerating people and leaders of that region from it. some demand been made by the region are legitimate and must be looked into for the betterment of the country. the amnesty program should be fully implemented. claiming the people from that region are lazy is to say the least mischievous and lack merit in its totality.
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by userplainly(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
ClintonDal:
Bunch of criminals looking to get their share of the national cake. angry angry

National what?..... When NNPC n SHELL n UBA + all Other banks that have branches in the South still won't Employ Southerners.. plus ur 1st class upper to ur second class lower.. if u a south, u gt no employment... ama graduate, so I know... u talk of national cake while only the majority that has no oil benefit from the same oil which they gt from the South..... GUY...."some people sha"

(tis boring in Warri)Δ™
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by Arsewipemod: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
userplainly:

brother wake up.... NAME FIVE LEADERS IN THIS COUNTRY WHO ARE NOT STEALING... make sure u name at least 3 Yoruba, 1 Hausa n 1 Igbo..

(tis boring in Warri)Δ™
I will name 4 from ND.
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by ClintonDal(m): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
userplainly:

National what?..... When NNPC n SHELL n UBA + all Other banks that have branches in the South still won't Employ Southerners.. plus ur 1st class upper to ur second class lower.. if u a south, u gt no employment... ama graduate, so I know... u talk of national cake while only the majority that has no oil benefit from the same oil which they gt from the South..... GUY...."some people sha"

(tis boring in Warri)Δ™
Whether you like it or not, these dudes are after their own pockets. That I chastise their activities doesn't mean am not from the south, get that clear. Your attitude of entitlement reeks from a mile away.
Good day!
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by bluaero(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
virginboy1:
"Treat all parts of your towel equally because the part that will clean your nyash today might clean your face tommorow"

Buhari please take heed.

on the contrary I think Majority of Nigerians needs to read this.

*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with.
You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now.

Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation.

The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful.

Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country.
The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.

Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

My brother. This is absolutely the best post I've ever read here on nairaland. We have no idea what we are doing to ourselves. Our leaders have used our hate for each other as a means to their ends. We have never hated ourselves this much. I hope Nigerian youth can realise what's going on before its too late. We need to get rid of these recycled leaders. Urgently!!! We have no idea what we're getting ourselves into!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's 2019 Presidential Campaign Headquarter In Jigawa State (Photo) / Lasg Intensifies Cleaning Of Manholes Across The State To Prevent Flooding / IGP, Adamu Visits Policemen Injured By Shi’ite Protesters [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.