Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) (12385 Views)

Eugene Anenih: 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Son Of PDP Chieftain / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by ekhai(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2016
Pavore9:
Hmm...he was one of the people who decided who gets what during the 16 years of PDP in the centre, what development did he bring to his people and he was once even a Minister of Works
Also his prodigy was also. But uromi agbor road is not motorable till date. He has forgotten soon how he betrayed Edo north in 1998 PDP primary between Lucky igbinidion and Azeez Garuba due to financial inducement from Pa Gabriel igbinidion.
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by ekhai(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=Donkiad post=47654750]Tony Anenih should tell us why he stopped the Fugar township roads when he became the minister of works. You cannot win elections by sentiment[ He also Okpella-Agenebode road contract. We're paying him back now. Edo is APC take it or leave it. Godwin Obaseki is the chosen one come September 10. The hypertension that will worry them is still doing press up.
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by iokpebholo: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Slymonster:

bros you no well...Are you telling me it's only through governance that people feel impact in life,People like you become billionaire tomorrow and can't even do one single thing for your family...I hv seen people who don't hv any business with government grade there road more less someone who was a minister and powerful man in pdp...shame
thanks for d insult Bro, though it will not stop me from delivering my street for PDP in d next election but by d way are u an Edo man? Y are u crying more than d bereaved. Lol

1 Like

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by victree007(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
orobs93:
Epa what about you

What did u do to the binis
?
You brainwashed the whole of esan land
Connived with the igbinedions to ruin edo state...and even deceive the benin palace

Oshiomole is a smarter snake am happy he dealt with all of you ....

I prefer only oshiomole to share edo money with obaseki

Than ize iyamu to share edo money with anenih,igbinedion,ikimi,onolehmemeh
You have just said the gospel truth, thank you. Yet those that know nothing about Edo will call him a saint
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by tomzman: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
victree007:

You have just said the gospel truth, thank you. Yet those that know nothing about Edo will call him a saint
Sent you a pm. Check your mail.
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by Slymonster(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=iokpebholo post=47657782]thanks for d insult Bro, though it will not stop me from delivering my street for PDP in d next election but by d way are u an Edo man? Y are u crying more than d bereaved. Lol[/quote

dey there dey jonz
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by banky99(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
A very nice day to you all my Name is festus megie and have been online for long as I can remember making ground breaking discoveries in the online marketing platform and I just got a new one but onlike the previous ones I do need as much as 3125 to accomplish this and if I get that much people with just 550 each to invest I guarantee that b4 the end of this year to be exact in the next few months we all 3125 would have 156250 thousand naira in our pocket which we would rinse and start over again do it three times before moving to a bigger goal am I saying too much well this is just the tip now whatsapp won't be enough to manage all 3125 so we are going to use our email accounts and also a private Facebook group"https://m./752273151542205?refid=27#groupMenuBottom" to house all of us for easy communication,the group has been created with the link is right below, join and once I get my 3250 its going to be closed this information has been posted on my three blogs and also on three major forums and two blogs in nigeria so act fast before it gets filled to our continues success festus and if you can't find the Facebook group just send me a message on my email festus.megie@gmail.com will add u up.
This the group https://m./752273151542205?refid=27#groupMenuBottom
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
omaiyale:
In as much as I want APC to win I don't support the idea of sharing money Governance is all about the common people
governance is about sharing money
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by localblood(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
governance is about sharing money

And how the money is been shared. kiss
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by bashydemy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Vendoor:
The state of basic infrastructure in Esan land is an eye saw.... Roads are on a critical state.

Forget about politics, Oshomole failed Esan people. He didnt include Esan people in his cabinet....

Just wondering how he is going to campaign in those areas.
Stop fooling yourself and the gullible wailers. Mr Fix was a former minister what did he do to benefit Esan people and Edo entirely.. Again it's not possible for Esan people not to be in Oshiomole Govt try to find another lies.
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
localblood:

And how the money is been shared. kiss
do you think bitumen for road is donated free of charge, or hospitals just erupt from the ground by telekinesis or police will secure you for 20 20 naira. It's all a function of money. Cash or kind it's all money
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by iokpebholo: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=Slymonster post=47666276][/quote]dont worry kid,run along will buy u bobo and cheese balls. Mchewww Ewanlen yu e

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Never Asked Buhari Not To Contest In 2019 – obasanjo / Stolen Medical Equipment: Akpabio Moves To Save Face / FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.