Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,907 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo of Son As He Turns 5months - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo of Son As He Turns 5months (860 Views)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo of Son As He Turns 5months by Veratoocute(f): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Tonto Dikeh whose son is five months old is gradually being shown on social media as she has been revealing his body parts lately not until today when she shared a full photo of him backing her with the caption,

My Son i speak greatness into you.

My Son i speak power into you.

You Shall growup to be what God says you Will be.

You Shall growup to Love And worship God.

My Son Just like your name KING You Shall RULE..

You Will call 10people And milions Shall answer.

You Shall never lack or know sorrow.

You Shall be brilliant/Intelligent.

No weapon formed against You Shall prosper,Every Tongue that rises against You Shall be condemed.

You Shall find favor with God,Man,Angels And Animals.

Your hands Are blessed Of the lord,You Shall touch clay And It Shall be Gold.

Where others go And meet a closed door You Shall Go And doors shall open for You.

My Son God HAS set your feet upon Rocks that You Shall not fall..

You Shall be HAPPY.

You Shall make only friend that Wld lead You to God And greatness..

You Shall be STRONG And MIGHTY..

Kings And Queens Will Bless You..

You Shall grow in Good health..

The Grace And unmerited favor Of God be with You..

You Shall live to see Your childrens children.

You Shall grow in Wisdom And knowledge Of God..

You Shall grow to be Loved by all..

May the Angels of God never depart From You..

My KING I cover your Destiny And Star with the Blood of Jesus..

You Shall growup to Help And love Others..

You Shall be a giver.

My SON You Shall be like the tree Planted by the River side(Fruitful And productive)..

God Bless You My KING..

HAPPY 5months baby..

THANK You for choosing Me And entrusting me with MOTHERHOOD..

THANK You for making me a HAPPY Woman..

#5months #KING-ANDRE #BABYX

Source: http://www.vabadon.com/2016/07/tonto-dikeh-shares-full-photo-of-son.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo of Son As He Turns 5months by MaQuin(f): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2016
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo of Son As He Turns 5months by hadeequeen: 7:08am On Jul 18, 2016
Ameen. May Allah bless all TTCs with the fruit of the womb.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo of Son As He Turns 5months by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Powerful words. Can see motherhood has changed Mrs X lots.

More blessings to you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo of Son As He Turns 5months by Oliviaxx(f): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2016
Lala will like this news
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo of Son As He Turns 5months by naijaboiy: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2016
I don't know what's with this trend of showing only parts of the child's body.

It's either you show him to us or you rest. Wetin we wan take him face do before? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo of Son As He Turns 5months by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2016
God bless d little boi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo of Son As He Turns 5months by JulianBond007: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2016
Foolish celebrities hiding the face of their babies. Are they waiting for endorsement?

mtscheeew!

(1) (Reply)

These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities - OmgVoice / Actor Emeka Ossai Shows Off His Newly Built Home (pics) / Ursher And Shina Rambo Hangout At The Club(pics+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.