Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

how a naija babe introduces his both boyfriends to eaxh other with ease - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / how a naija babe introduces his both boyfriends to eaxh other with ease (765 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / “no Naija Babe Can Ever Match My Curves!” – Ivorian Chic Shares Unclad Selfies / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how a naija babe introduces his both boyfriends to eaxh other with ease by swemzkid(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2016
Nigerian ladies can introduce her two boyfriends to each other and they will still be smiling

9ja girl; swt hrt meet my love...
my love meet my swt hrt
and d guys will be like...
guy 1; chairmooo how far na
guy 2; my oga I just dey oo

who has had such experience before, let's hear from you

1 Like

Re: how a naija babe introduces his both boyfriends to eaxh other with ease by swemzkid(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: how a naija babe introduces his both boyfriends to eaxh other with ease by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2016
Lwkmd o
Re: how a naija babe introduces his both boyfriends to eaxh other with ease by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2016
swemzkid:
Nigerian ladies can introduce her two boyfriends to each other and they will still be smiling

9ja girl; swt hrt meet my love...
my love meet my swt hrt
and d guys will be like...
guy 1; chairmooo how far na
guy 2; my oga I just dey oo

who has had such experience before, let's hear from you
Lmao
Re: how a naija babe introduces his both boyfriends to eaxh other with ease by jamalnation(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2016
Ladies been doin dats since 1930
Re: how a naija babe introduces his both boyfriends to eaxh other with ease by iStandWithIpob(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2016
Lol...
Re: how a naija babe introduces his both boyfriends to eaxh other with ease by mizzbouqui(f): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2016
jamalnation:
Ladies been doin dats since 1930
I've never done that so don't generalize
Re: how a naija babe introduces his both boyfriends to eaxh other with ease by jamalnation(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I've never done that so don't generalize
hmmn

Re: how a naija babe introduces his both boyfriends to eaxh other with ease by 007Nasky(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Men Vs Women! / What Makes Men Attractive To Women / Hellp A Brother With Question About Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.