Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports (9463 Views)

Facebook, Google, Others Confirm Nigeria’s Requests For User Information / World Bank,IMF To Reject Loan To Nigeria Due To Lack Of Macroeconomic Framework / Subsidy Removal: PPPRA Pegs Naira At N298/$ For Fuel Imports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports by hssl(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
smiley
Re: Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports by wiseoneking: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
May19th:
Naija banks and ipob yoots are like
how old are you. You reason like a baby girl. I will ban you if you dont change. Akpi?
Re: Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports by May19th: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
wiseoneking:
how old are you. You reason like a baby girl. I will ban you if you dont change. Akpi?

U are a f**l, I shud start crying about your ban or what? ipob touth.
Re: Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports by masseratti: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
mayorchelsea:
"Buhari is stubborn, he refused to devalue the Naira" rhetoric seems to have gone down since the CBN did it.Despite allowing the supposed devaluation, is the exchange rate favourable? The old man wasn't convinced about it but had to bow to pressure.,my opinion though.
how many times will we teach you guys you only devalue what you control, the fx market as it is, is out of fg hands, its a major player, it can still influence the market but the Fx is floating right now, no devaluation but real valuation.
Re: Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports by uchennn: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
May19th:
Naija banks and ipob yoots are like
dry undecided
Re: Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports by yaki84: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
mayorchelsea:
I'm in no position to reply YES or NO to your question. Nigerians clamoured;asking him to listen to the voice of various economists and analysts saying devaluation would help so much as regards the exchange rate of the naira to a dollar, fast forward to this minute after finally agreeing, can we say it's working? You know the answer, good day to you.

hv u heard of the saying 'delay is dangerous'?

devaluation came late when the deed had been done. international companies that waited for buhari's economic policies were tired of waiting so they move elsewhere were govts r serious n mean business.

checkout what theresa may did, she formed her cabinet on her first day in office even when their economy is okay but what did the new sheriff do, waiting for confirmation from fulani herdsmen before acting.

1 Like

Re: Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports by May19th: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
uchennn:
dry undecided

Not really....if u can't draw d similarities then u seem to be a deaf ipob.
Re: Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports by nortcentrallord(m): 2:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Pavore9:

To devalue a currency when the country is not exporting makes no sense, Nigeria is an import based economy thus the crisis we face. Everyone must brace up. I am buying a litre of Petrol for about N300 per litre here in Kenya and out of which the Kenyan government collects about N135 as its own taxes and levies!

Can you compare the economy of Kenya to Nigeria. If you think Kenya is hard to survive, return to Nigeria and face what those there are facing @ the moment.
Re: Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports by Pavore9: 3:32am On Jul 19, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Can you compare the economy of Kenya to Nigeria. If you think Kenya is hard to survive, return to Nigeria and face what those there are facing @ the moment.

Am not complaining it is harder in Kenya to survive rather am enjoying a lot convenience l don;t get to enjoy in Nigeria. I live in Nairobi and have never had any business queuing up at a filling station nor having any need for generator because power is constant. Though taxation is far higher in Kenya but in all if as a Nigerian one has something doing economically, one is better off.
Re: Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports by nortcentrallord(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2016
Pavore9:

Am not complaining it is harder in Kenya to survive rather am enjoying a lot convenience l don;t get to enjoy in Nigeria. I live in Nairobi and have never had any business queuing up at a filling station nor having any need for generator because power is constant. Though taxation is far higher in Kenya but in all if as a Nigerian one has something doing economically, one is better off.

Thanks for being sincere. @least you pay for what you use even though it's comes a bit expensive. In Nigeria, the direction is not even certain.
Re: Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports by LuvU2: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Hi good evening. Sorry for the bother. Pls i plead for your vote of my candidate,Falconey this saturday. You are free to check my signature for details.

I would keep u posted so u dont work urself up when searching for the voting thread.

Awaiting ur reply dear

1 Like

Re: Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports by nortcentrallord(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
LuvU2:
Hi good evening. Sorry for the bother. Pls i plead for your vote of my candidate,Falconey this saturday. You are free to check my signature for details.

I would keep u posted so u dont work urself up when searching for the voting thread.

Awaiting ur reply dear

Ok.

When 'r u going to contest for miss NL if dts U on ur dp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To / Okezie Ikpeazu Promises 1million Jobs In Abia State / Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.