Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To (9462 Views)

Igbos Survived The Civil War Because Gowon Wanted Them To / I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife / Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by exlinklodge: 9:33am On May 15, 2019
Former minister of Aviation and PDP stalwart, Femi Fani-Kayode have claimed in his latest tweet that 99% if not 100% of President Muhammadu Buhari's supporters will bury their faces in his smelly arse if he wanted them to do it.

According to FFK:

If @MBuhari asked his supporters to put their faces under his smelly old arse and literally eat his shit, 99% of them would gladly do so. That is how badly he has damaged their psyche and destroyed their self-esteem. To them Buhari is worthy of worship and is greater than god.

Isn't Mr. Kayode going too far on the way he constantly criticise Mr. President? Critics is good in democracy but insults is going too far. Yes I know things needs to be said the way it should be, but political correctness is good and advisable sometimes.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2019/05/99-of-buharis-supporters-will-kiss-his.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by StillX10(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2019
And that's the truth

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by alizma: 10:25am On May 15, 2019
It is unfortunate that majority of those on twitter don't know there is a way to make money from those who re twit other people's post. Sinve there is no political position for FFK under this government, he now makes his money online

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by stephleena(f): 10:25am On May 15, 2019
Brainwashed fanatics. Just as Buhari they hate anything good..
To be a good buharist u must replace ur brain with cow dung

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by Stingman: 10:28am On May 15, 2019
" If Buhari like let him impregnate my wife...I will vote for him and mobilze people in my constituncy ikoyi/Obalenda...Kunle Cole
sad sad sad

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by livelymatilda22: 10:41am On May 15, 2019
stephleena:
Brainwashed fanatics. Just as Buhari they hate anything good..
To be a good buharist u must replace ur brain with cow dung
Lol ..This one in in sifia pain.

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by Platony(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2019
That's why dey are called ZOMBIES

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 15, 2019
FFK is a stupid ignorant fool undeserving of public recognition. Shameless drug addict that wanted Nigerians to vote for a verified thief that will loot Nigeria dry to her bones!

This idiot and Reno are the kind of low-lifes that would be in charge of the country should atiku have won. Stop and think about that for a second

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by midform(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2019
So? What exactly is ur worry
It's called "die hard fans"

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2019
Mouth like running tap! undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by festacman(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2019
FFK is badmouthing as usual. I support Buhari because I hate the existing political order and I believe he is disrupting it as much as possible, which is likely to herald new political order.

By the way, Buhari may have his weaknesses but he will NEVER tell anybody to worship him and he sees attempts to do that as pure sycophancy. But truth be told, there are some people in the North who out of love would a lot of weird things to show solidarity with him.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by Amuocha: 1:10pm On May 15, 2019
Tinubu sef angry

5 Likes

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 15, 2019
I have never been a fan of Buhari, I don't like the man but this FFK guy is an absolute disgrace to everything he represents.

Must he antagonize everybody in APC?

For God's sake why will a SAN spill out this nonsense from his mouth?

#spits

5 Likes

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by baliyubla: 1:10pm On May 15, 2019
grin Smelly old Arsed Lifeless dullard.

9 Likes

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by Jokerman(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2019
Congrats FFK for winning "99% of Buhari supporters will kiss his arse" award

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by baike: 1:11pm On May 15, 2019
no money to spend again..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by dreamwords: 1:12pm On May 15, 2019
angry
Especially afonja Muslim he goats,
They will even lick his anus

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by dukie25: 1:12pm On May 15, 2019
FFK no go kee person
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by wakes: 1:12pm On May 15, 2019
Harsh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party / Supreme-Court Justice's Wife And Daughter Kidnapped / My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.