Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos (31647 Views)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by fwwins(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
I also need an apology from that dirty pig of a mod that banned me for 2 days for saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by president3h: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hahahahahahaha,,,, remi tinubu and her agboro women wing don come again,,, imagine how apc succeeded in creating thousand jobs for agboro women of south west kingdom ,, protest has become job nawadays ....... Lwkmd, dis protest was signed by joe igbokwe (apc south west efulefu spokesman)

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by seguno2: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
ruggedised:
on a Monday morning
Sophisticated Joblessness undecided

Maybe they are not Lagosians.
Or maybe they have not heard Fela's song-

L'ojo Monday, Eko o ni gba igbakugba oh.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Emyogalanya: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tot he just paid them a courtesy call why now that he has left

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by BossKratos: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
xtophy:
dem go dey use measuring tape measure ur ban....just wait... dirty talk even on fp

Mr man get lost! If you don't like freedom of speech then you can move to pakistan and turn into a conservative raghead!

Now swerve like a formula 1 sports car!

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by mickeymimi: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
when will all these end ba ....cant they apologise to each other and move on undecided
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by cyborgX: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
jobless youth

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Boss13: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
The country is ridicule in shame

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by moffat(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
hungry n jobless ppl

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by cardoctor(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Too many jobless and hungry people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by mcgaius: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
"Where are the people that dared me to stand in front of kfc"

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
ruggedised:
on a Monday morning
Sophisticated Joblessness undecided

"So many Nigerians are now fantastically jobless"- British PM
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by bellarmine: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is the peak of joblessness!
On a Monday morning! Obvious shame and disgraceful!

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by pacespot(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
So this country has descended to this point. Protesting for a thieve to issue apology to a thieve.

Politicians that can meet themselves in the back tomorrow and settle their scores with a popped champaign, - the case of Obasanjo and Patient Jonathan comes to mind.

If fact, I don't know why I belong to this generation. This is worse than madness...

And these same people will see an hungry man that steals N500 tomorrow and burn him to death... Chai!!!

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by atirolu(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Like seriously?

Am one of those who didn't support the action of senator Dino on so many ground, but who protested when our first lady called fayose unchain mad God, who protested when remi herself called Dino thug, dog? Mrs remi need to be reminded that the red chamber is not part of his husband empire and can never be. Has much as I frown against Dino actions I believe this issue shld not be politically drag to sponsor protesters on the street

To those protesting I can see the level of joblessness in nigerians for issue that will put them to shame soon when Dino and remi will seat and settle for 2019 election. I pity some nigerians still fighting for some politicians .

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Rocketicon(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
It is due to the high level joblessness in this country.. No be their fault oh!
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by tomquest: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
londonrivals:
Some supporters of Senator Remi Tinubu are currently protesting in Ikeja, Lagos. The protesters are demanding a letter of apology from Senator Dino Melaye after insulting Tinubu.

Sometimes it's a waste of effort speaking up for the common man in the streets. Why pity someone who has no pity for himself? You are jobless, a polithiefcian wakes you up in the morning with N1000 to go and protest against another polithiefcian and you oblige. No questions asked. The poverty that will greet these bunch of people is presently boarding an Arik Air flight.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by buchilino(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
ruggedised:
on a Monday morning Sophisticated Joblessness undecided
LOL, D THING TIRE ME OOO.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Deprince12(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Foolishness of the highest order, these women are disgrace to womanhood. May God give them the kind of trouble senator Remi has been giving Nigerian senate. I can only but say to hell with them and their boss Remix Tinubu.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by molas02: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
brainwashed and joblessness
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by frankeners(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
You can see the rate of joblessness and illiteracy in the country. Nobody is protesting for the Christians that are been killed but these useless illiterate have time to go around in shame to protest for one useless fool . may God help this country.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by 4ward(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
then just pay them now to react since how many days?
londonrivals:
Some supporters of Senator Remi Tinubu are currently protesting in Ikeja, Lagos. The protesters are demanding a letter of apology from Senator Dino Melaye after insulting Tinubu. www.metronaija.com brings you exclusive photos from the protest.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-remi-tinubu-supporters.html

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by molas02: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
d dude in d last pic b lik eh black car, u no see me say i wear #150 vest ni
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by castrokins(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm Still Trying To Spot Remi Tinubu And Her Family In The Mammoth Crowd.

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by bozcojohn5: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
See what idleness can cause. Is this the best way to empower the gullibe youths she represent?
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by bozcojohn5: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
atirolu:
Like seriously?

Am one of those who didn't support the action of senator Dino on so many ground, but who protected when our first lady called fayose unchain mad God, who protested when remi herself called Dino thug or dog? Mrs remi need to be reminded that the red chamber is not part of his husband empire and can never be. Has much as I frown against Dino actions I believe this issue shld not be politically drag to sponsor protesters on the street

To those protesting I can the level of joblessness in the mind of nigerians for issue that put them to shame soon when Dino and remi will seat and settle for 2019 election. I pity some nigerians still fighting for some politicians .

The actions and inactions of these protesters speaks volume, why we can't get it right in this country. Our political class benefiting from lack of rational reasoning on the part of the electorate.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by prahcetomi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
fearNORTH:
No be Yorubas

I am not surprised.

Shameless agbo-addicts
I showed this post to my 9 year old cousin.... He was surprised at how a person can be so stupid.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by HomeOfMe(f): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
londonrivals:
Some supporters of Senator Remi Tinubu are currently protesting in Ikeja, Lagos. The protesters are demanding a letter of apology from Senator Dino Melaye after insulting Tinubu. www.metronaija.com brings you exclusive photos from the protest.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-remi-tinubu-supporters.html

My country! My country!! My country!!! Smh and rolls eyes*
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Ofornaira: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
These clowns will not cease to amuse me. walahi! ;DThese clowns will not cease to amuse me. walahi!
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by maxzzo1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
APC n stupidity are like 5 and 6..,.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by izuplayspiano(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
This proves that stupidity knows no gender, age, race or tribe. Just imagine how these yorubas are displaying their stewpidity to the whole world. Smh.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by reality2019(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
see them they are not even ashamed ,why must he apologized to her.he also demand apology from her and her husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Peter Obi: We Should Be Careful Not To Create Another Monster - Dalung / Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.