Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos (31644 Views)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Finest001: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
See foolishness of the highest order. Make them no go take care of there children na apology dem dey find.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by chubbylistic: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
jobless fools. idiots.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
What's this stupidity all about undecided
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by baeboo: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
stomach infrastucture madness

remi tinubu rice loading........
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by maslong(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mologi:
stupidity....
my country people...
Why should this be now....Remi Tinubu will sit down with her flat yansh...somewhere now and be looking at this level of madness...

mtchweeeeeww...

mo n wa iyawo sha..

bonga fish flat .............not fat
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by baeboo: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
gocac:
my country Nigeria and stupidity is like ants and sugar...... please is remi tinubus son or daughter there?
i tire oooo

They always give us the dirty jobs to do.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by moshould(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
In as much as I don't support any form of violence against any woman, from any man...I see no reason why this pple will leave their work place, organise banner and polo, juz to make one frog happy....go back to work Ozuor pple..
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Ngokafor(f): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
KissCODE:
I wonder when Nigerian women will grow some
sense. Remi Tinubu called Dino a thug & a dog and
he responded without touching her. Now they are
protesting.
Mean while a woman was murdered in cold blood
in Kano, these same Concerned women kept quiet.
Another woman was brutally murdered in Abuja.
Her meat cut into pieces, shared to the birds, these
same attention seeking women kept silence.
All these happend withen June and July. But today,
there protesting cos a woman that poked her
hand in the eyes of Senate president sometime
ago and called Andy Uba a junior senator tried to
also bully Dino but Melaye attacked back with
words only cried.
Anyway i know they have been paid as usual to
divert our attention.

....I am a Nigerian women and i wonder why you are insulting Nigerian women because of tinubu and melaye nonsense?..How many Nigerian women did you see in this show of shame called protest by these jobless paid tinubu lap-dogs wandering the streets on a monday morning?

...kindly respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by jumzzy448: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jobless people. When we have better things to protest about In that country. Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by mayorchelsea(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is the simple effect of joblessness, it gives you all the time in the world for all kind of nonsenses.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Emmy0203: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
All I see is Joblss pple strollin round the str of lagos all in the name of what they'll eat. May God in his infinity marcy continue 2deliver us fr all dz legislooters

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by ozimec(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
londonrivals:
Some supporters of Senator Remi Tinubu are currently protesting in Ikeja, Lagos. The protesters are demanding a letter of apology from Senator Dino Melaye after insulting Tinubu. www.metronaija.com brings you exclusive photos from the protest.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-remi-tinubu-supporters.html

Nigeria youths don't allow politicians to ruin your destinies

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Uzosaint(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jobless/myopic Lagosians!
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Dom2020: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
joblessness at it peak
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by udy4real(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
APC and stupidity is like

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sponsored. Very soon people in kogi will protest Senator Remi calling Senator Melaye a dog and demanding for apology.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by fxskye: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Those people protesting for Remi Tinubu against Dino are the "Konise of Lagos".

I can't shout let alone protest because of any Nigerian polithivians
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by translux(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Walahi people no get work
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Mydazz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=londonrivals post=47657268]Some supporters of Senator Remi Tinubu are currently protesting in Ikeja, Lagos. The protesters are demanding a letter of apology from Senator Dino Melaye after insulting Tinubu. www.metronaija.com brings you exclusive photos from the protest.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-remi-tinubu-supporters.html

Stupidity of this sort always remind me of my favorite political maxim "The People get a leader they Deserve"..... Indeed the problem of Nigeria are the oppressed masses.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by teesugar(f): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mologi:
stupidity....
my country people...
Why should this be now....Remi Tinubu will sit down with her fat yansh...somewhere now and be looking at this level of madness...

mtchweeeeeww...

mo n wa iyawo sha..
you this mo n wa iyawo guy.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by teesugar(f): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. !!!!!
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by gbemmy2k10(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
BossKratos:
angry

_Fuck them!

_Fuck remi tinubu!

And finally _fuck dino melaye!

If these jobless miscreants had reasonable lives they would not be spending monday morning acting like fools all in the name of supporting loot loving senators who don't even have any regard for them!
u knw wetin about ur post 'senators who don't have any regard for them'
-people fighting for immunity cos they want to be untouchable
-that wanted pass social media bill to stop people from voicing their opinion
-that were against salary cut

he just pain me wen I see Nlanders continue to call themselves names because of dis pple, seriously they don't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by ibukunobi: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
DINO FACEBOOK REPLIES
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by AJJ17(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
NextGovernor:
Someone came to your bedroom and even spent weekend una non do anything after all the boast. Na when he don commot you went to pay few people for protest.

They never see anything. When Dino was doing his rascality to OBJ, GEJ una dey praise am and now is your turn to receive the holy rascality you are calling the masses.

If Remi Tinubu say she dey mad. Encountering with Dino she will know the different between craze and mad. lol

They thought Dino was Ambode that licks there foot or as quite as GEJ, Saraki, Obanikoro, Ekweremadu and some ass licking senators from SW.

Now is the best time for him to travel to lagos and walk around there,not the time he went when nobody knew when he entered.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by fashrola(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is really SAD undecided... Naija youths why? Why? Why?
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by nvl001: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
A woman was beheaded in Kano few months ago women did not protest, another one killed innocently in Abuja yet no protest. This is the definition of hypocrisy.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by debadex: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
yeeyee of the highest order smiley cheesy shocked funny protest, abegi go sitdown for your house
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by chidextec: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
Group of charlatans. Shameless women. This is d definition of stomach infrastructure.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by eemjay(f): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
ruggedised:
on a Monday morning
Sophisticated Joblessness undecided

Seriously! plus it's sponsored sef.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by valdykes(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
sycophants everywhere!
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by willibounce1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Protesting for apology? This country is finished.. these idiots are not Protesting bad roads, poor power, crippling economy and high unemployment... God don over punish some people. Why Tinubu pikin no join them in the protest. Oshisko

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by blackboy2star(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Both at fault. Mr Wife beater (Dino) and Mrs Mouthing (Remi). who among the protesters can call his husband ' dog and thug '? We all know Dino's past so not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' / Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluwaseun Bakare Pose With Their Parents & Buhari, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.