Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos (31640 Views)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Negodu: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
The youths of this country have been fantastically abused!
Lord have mercy!
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by CreativeWeb(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
A woman, Mrs. Bridget Agbahime, was gruesomely murdered in Kano by an angry mob for merely requesting an Islamic fanatic to perform his ablution elsewhere.

A woman, Eunice Olawale, was hacked to death in Abuja last week by Islamic fanatics, for preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ.

And wait for it....two politicians engaged in their usual rofo-rofo fight and no one died. No one was hurt. Facts show that both parties crossed the lines of decency. The honorable thing to do is to simply ignore them. Hey, but to my chagrin, women NGOs are on the streets protesting...against what exactly? Is this what the campaign for gender equality has been reduced to?

Honestly, I don't want to be rude to anyone. But, this is my definition of stupidity!
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by austenzydrm3: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=idupaul post=47659050]This is embarrassing and uncalled for Jare...Senator Tinubu needs to disassociate herself from this ASAP

why are u hiding d truth dat she pay them f the rally
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by lagdmark(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
These people mumu no be small. The tinubu family using the Yoruba folks like rags
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by makaveli902: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
csamii:
When hungry catch them, them go find way to their house.

They are not doing it for free, they have already been paid. Sharp Lagos girls!
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by swiz2(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dis joblessness tie wrapper sha!
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Excelbright11(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Remi son and daughter is somewhere enjoying themselves u guys are fooling around. Grow up lagosians
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Petdagr8t(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
londonrivals:
Some supporters of Senator Remi Tinubu are currently protesting in Ikeja, Lagos. The protesters are demanding a letter of apology from Senator Dino Melaye after insulting Tinubu. www.metronaija.com brings you exclusive photos from the protest.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-remi-tinubu-supporters.html

Hmmm, association of jobless youths
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
alade112:
Mad people full Nigeria sha
and you are Number 1
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
See how yoruba sophistication is being made mess of by a certificate forger and a known drug dealer all because he doles out stipend to them.

Look at them disgracing those hardworking yorubas
YOU WILL NEVER GET HOME
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
fearNORTH:
No be Yorubas
I am not surprised.
Shameless agbo-addicts
USE your Sense always
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
marycool18:
Goes back to sleep embarassed
why won't you sleep when your MILK FACTORY is too BIGGEST
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by temptnow: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
That last picture the guy be like imbeccile
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by temptnow: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
why won't you sleep when your MILK FACTORY is too BIGGEST
oh boy see English, faints.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
temptnow:
oh boy see English, faints.
oga wake up no cause another RIP section for NairaLand abeg
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
I will continue to say it south west politics na total bullshit. I pity yoruba people a lot. So much education but I still believe some educated yoruba's are fucking yokels.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
marycool18:
Goes back to sleep embarassed

Those things are huge pls let me suck for 7min. Cheers!
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 19, 2016
JOBLESS IDIOTS!
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Anis1987: 4:24am On Jul 19, 2016
Idle people
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by bigfather(m): 4:39am On Jul 19, 2016
comrChris:
Tell me why the country will not continue to be in mess when we still have youths behaving like this.funny enough this woman,her children n relatives are in a better place enjoying themselves while these jobless morons risk their lives on the street for her

And they'll blame poverty .
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by Unbrandedguy: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2016
knuckbuck:
They have too much time on their hands. Let the Tinubu clan join in the protest. Yeye dey smell.

Do u think they have anything to do?? Truly they don't do anything, all dey do is wait for revenue from their appointed sources in the chain of govt, collect and use it to kip body and mind together . if there is any need for protest/solidarity/congress/anything gathering.. They will all come out enmasse to make noise.. They really don't have work. See fathers and mother, even young people like me, who should be at work, or shops, of doing their useful daily activities carrying placards. If they have something to do, they will definitely not have such time.
Re: Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos by KissCODE(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ngokafor:

....I am a Nigerian women and i wonder why you are insulting Nigerian women because of tinubu and melaye nonsense?..How many Nigerian women did you see in this show of shame called protest by these jobless paid tinubu lap-dogs wandering the streets on a monday morning?

...kindly respect yourself.
Dear I v been trying to respect myself as u advised but if u called the Lagos protest “show of shame“ what will u call today‘s Abuja protest on the same Tinubu/Melaye matter?

Well I expect women to troop out in their numbers to protest against these women and Remi Tinubu.
Then protest for those women that died for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st / Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats / Wale Edun: Only 5% Of Nigerians Have Over ₦‎500k In Their Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.