Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) (65716 Views)

How Much Do Nigerian Governors, President And Vice Earn Monthly? / Plans To Stone APC Governors, President: I Don’t Blame Nigerians, They Are.... / EXCLUSIVE: These Five Governors Will Be Betrayed By Their Deputies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by damton(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
FAYOSE FOR HIS PONMO CUTTING SKILLS AND FAR- REACHING STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE IDEAS
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by agitator: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
veekid:
Borno state should be first, that man ehn

What did you expect, Borno gov was incharge of the boko campaign.

Katsina manufactured his SSCE result, even though there was no SSCE as at the time he attended ... grin grin grin
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by CuteStalWart(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
B
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by buchilino(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
May19th:
In IPOB Yoots voice: this is marginalisation, northernisation as if it's another list of appointments. IPOB Yoots are a disgrace.

I WANTED 2 BLAST UR REASONING BUT I STARTED FEELING PITY 4 U. COS UR CONDITION DON PASS NITE VIGIL PRAYERS
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by lekanolaolu: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
I thought Kaduna state Governor, Mallam El Rufia will top the list but I was more disappointed when his name never came up at all in the list. The OP obviously left him out
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by FakeNEWSevryday: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
buchilino:

LOL WETIN D GUY DO U, ABI BECAUSE IM NEVA PAY SALARY
...the guy is chameleon and also green snake under the grass
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by opribo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
I can confirm that of Shetima 100%, he owes him alot.

1 Like

Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by princeakins(m): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
ministeriallist:
What about Fayose

Does he even exist /recognise has a governor in nigeria ...

Mayb in bubu next world. grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by buchilino(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
...the guy is chameleon and also green snake under the grass

LOL EYA, MY SYMPATHIES
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by Izonpikin: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
mediocre list....
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by ministeriallist: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
princeakins:

Does he even exist /recognise has a governor in nigeria ...

Mayb in bubu next world. grin
grin
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Good for them
My observation:
Why Yoruba Governors and Northern Governors?

1 Like

Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by teacherbim(f): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
My amiable Governor Ambode is not there,incomplete
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by bobbiekrantz: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
May19th:
In IPOB Yoots voice: this is marginalisation, northernisation as if it's another list of appointments. IPOB Yoots are a disgrace.

Must you show us how frustrated and unfortunate you are?

Abeg swerve to the deepest part of poverty and misery (oh.. That's where you're already)

In short.. Swerve to hell angry

1 Like

Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by Ravenna: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Elchappo:
I knew I was not going to see Rochas Okoroawusa due to the fact that he is a Saboteur, an infidel, a grazing land for stvpidity.

Since Hell rufai no dey the list, that list nah supplementary list..
lols.
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by 1zynnvn(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
I respect my governor too, but who cares,I'm not the president

Note: check my signature
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by MadCow1: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by Ravenna: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Do I really need to check the list?
Ok lemme check it, just for zombies sake.
Modified : I wasn't disappointed when i did check it. Of the 5, three are from the North, 2 from the West, all are musulmans.
For those asking about El Rufai, the president doesn't respect him, he adores him as a first son.
For those asking about Rochas Okoro-Awusa and Ayade, learn this lesson : 5% means five percent. A Fulani man doesn't mince his words and disdain for you if he doesn't like you. When the chips are down in 2019, their best role would be as fodder for their Fulani overlords.
cc Zombies from the south, take note.
5% indeed.
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by May19th: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
bobbiekrantz:

Must you show us how frustrated and unfortunate you are?

Abeg swerve to the deepest part of poverty and misery (oh.. That's where you're already)

In short.. Swerve to hell angry

IPOB Yoot: have you supported curruption today? Ndi izrel....
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by johnpaulemeka: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
shamsuRana:

so? what do you intend to do about it? is it JUST by writing?

go back in time and acquaint yourself before you post what you don't know...

When Tafawa Balewa was Prime Minister of Nigeria;

Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence staff was fron SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!

Still there was dissatisfaction by SE, the officers from the region killed this same Balewa!!!!

Out of all the most senior officers in Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed. 8 from the north, all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2 were killed.

Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of government on the country so that everything can belong to a region who snatched it!

We must know our history so that when we want to make corrections, we will not end up concealing the truth. This has nothing to do with tribalism but everything to do with the truth.....at times when lies litter the streets.

These are documented facts!

Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Buhari is tribalistic
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by May19th: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
buchilino:

I WANTED 2 BLAST UR REASONING BUT I STARTED FEELING PITY 4 U. COS UR CONDITION DON PASS NITE VIGIL PRAYERS

IPOB Yoot: have you supported curruption today? Ndi izrel.... Biafra or death... Lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by Ravenna: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:
No governor from the SE. Hahaha grin
5%.
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by Bluette(f): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
IamPatriotic:
A list without El rufai is fake list !

U r so on point
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by shamsuRana(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
johnpaulemeka:
Buhari is tribalistic

cheesy

unfortunate for you..he is ruling you,and there is nothing you,or anyone akin to you can do about that.. grin grin
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by Ravenna: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
ministeriallist:
What about Fayose
You mean; Fayose -"the cow slayer"?!
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by teebillz: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
So no Christian governor is liked by this man?
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by Ravenna: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
shamsuRana:

cheesy

unfortunate for you..he is ruling you,and there is nothing you,or anyone akin to you can do about that.. grin grin
buhari is not an immortal.
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by hssl(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
wink
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by destiny25(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
NO EL RUFAI, NO AMAECHI...........? ARE YOU SERIOUS? PLEASE CHECK AGAIN.
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by shamsuRana(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ravenna:

buhari is not an immortal.

true..but within the interim of his life,he is your presido,like am or not cheesy cheesy
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by ooshinibos: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Waiting for any governor that's not a Muslim you will find in such list

good observation ..never even thought about it ...muslim loves fellow muslim ..
Re: Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) by juman(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
And so?
What is so special about that?

Confused clueless president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Exactly Was Ezeego And What Did He Do? / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / Governor Akeredolu Holds Umbrella For Osinbajo When It Was Raining In Ekiti (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.