Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me (2925 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by thekingisback: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
We dated back in the university during my undergraduate days. At first we were doing fine and things went on smoothly. Trouble started when she started following some group of girls and they started telling her all manner of stuffs about me that weren't true. They said all manner of lies against me and she started treating me badly and comparing me with some of her friends and what their boyfriends do for them. This was some I always gave from the little I had back then. There was a time she was very sick and I stayed with her in the hospital for 3days. Even those her so called friends weren't there not to talk of seeing her. I can't imagine how many times I've been of help to her. But she always called me names. It got to a point where she would walk out on me and even insult me openly but I had this believe that love was patient and I remained patient. It got to a point that she would go and see other guys and when I ask her she would shout at me and call me names.

This was the first girl I've loved in my life. It got to a point that she ridiculed me publicly and even made fun of me in the presence of her friends whenever I pass. I can't remember how many times I cried at night and begged her. I virtually used everyone I know to beg her bit she refused and said i was just a student and that she can't date a student. It got to a point that she would she would tell her boyfriend then to belittle me by splashing dirty water on my body whenever he drove past me. Then she would love at me. I made her realise that one day she would regret her actions. There was a day I went to see if I could talk to her and try and explain things to her but instead she humiliated me publicly and even went as far as pouring water on my body and telling her boyfriend. Her boyfriend then later in the evening came with some of his friends and started fighting me. I got injured on the left side of my eye which left a nasty black scar there until date but not as visible as it was back then.

I later decided to stay away from her and move on. I finished school and went for service and after my service I went abroad for my masters and came back to Nigeria and I got a job at an oil processing and servicing company in Warri with a six figure salary. Though when I left school I changed my number and got a new Facebook account and deactivated the old one. I got a request from her on Facebook and initially I didn't want to accept but I later did. She was asking how have been and I told her I've been fine. She asked for my number and I gave her. She called me one day and started telling me what she had been going through. She told me that she dropped out of school and that her mom who was paying her fees had partial stroke at some point and I sympathized with her. She told me how she regrets everything she did to me and how she's suffering for it. I smiled and told her it's all in the past. She started crying and weeping. I told her not to bother crying that I'm not moved by her tears. Now she's looking very frustrated and in a very bad state. She wants us to come back and I made it clear to her that it won't happen.
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Are you a fool? Abi na jazz the girl use? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by ronald4lif(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
B1tch is a fvcking gold digger. Don't let her deceive you with all the tears and useless stories. Never go back to her.

3 Likes

Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by IHATEPUZZY(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Op next time post a real story, not copy and paste

1 Like

Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
It depends on what your heart tells you to do
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Dotwillis1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
go back to her and penetrate her punnani, I gues that's what she wantsundecided

1 Like

Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by gsley: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Are u telling us or u want us to advice u.

1 Like

Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by MrWhaley: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Abeg!!! Is this another of those NOLLYWOOD Soap Operas?? undecided

Cuz this definitely looks like another Tales by Moonlight.
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by sinaj(f): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
LizGray:
it Lof na tongue

I dnt bliv the op's story sha grin
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
sinaj:
it Lof na tongue

Lol. Yeye love grin
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by nnamdi1993: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
Na so una go dey wyne us...
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

I dey tell you sad
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by thekingisback: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
LizGray:
why the insult?
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Nasri100(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lies but if its true then you're a worthless r etard with low self esteem. A girl poured water on you and you just stood there like atoki. Black man with no sense. Pathetic excuse of a Man.

1 Like

Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
thekingisback:
why the insult?
Where's the insult? I asked a question undecided
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nasri100:
Lies but if its true then you're a worthless r etard with low self esteem. A girl poured water on you and you just stood there like atoki. Black man with no sense. Pathetic excuse of a Man.
Na so. Na your type dey mumu pass when they fall in love.
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Kherry: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Na wa ooo,so many heart break stories everyday........Anyway op abeg move on with ur life nd let her be

1 Like

Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by queencalipso(f): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Very interesting story op kiss pls mention me when next you update. wink

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by kullozone(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Where All These Cry Cry Guys Dey Come From Na I Jus Read One Finish, Now Another One Again..

1 Like

Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by pedrilo: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
are u advising us or u want advise?
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
come why all these kind stories full NL 2day na...

Una guys ehn..d lies no be here 2day oo grin grin..chai

1 Like

Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by bitchcrafts: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin She needs help, If u can, help!
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by bryan360: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
lai Muhammed

1 Like

Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by saasala(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
bryan360:
lai Muhammed

Anyone who believes this fake story fall in the same fvcktard and retarded category as the op.

I lost interest when he said her boyfriend splashed water on him.. As if I was watching Nollywood

You had your masters in the uk and your english is so wack. Fvckm you nigga
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by frozenSun(m): 5:15am On Jul 19, 2016
Stale, Boring, over exaggerated and super boring
makes me wanna go back to sleep.

Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2016
LizGray:
My sister help me ask him again
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
Whether it's real or copy and paste, shit happens in this world
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2016
lilyqueen:
It depends on what your heart tells you to do
dear the heart better not tell him to accept her or it will become war against the heart
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Dotwillis1:
go back to her and penetrate her punnani, I gues that's what she wantsundecided
Na only her have hole between her legs
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2016
sinaj:
it Lof na tongue

Mmmmmmm comment your reserve pls sexy
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Nasri100:
Ouch this one touch me, how would the op feels
Re: Now She Wants Me Back After All She Did To Me by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2016
LizGray:
Where's the insult? I asked a question undecided
Seriously are you looking for insults, I've a lot of friends here that are good in dishing out many

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Sincere With Yourself, Would You Marry Your Present BF/GF? Why? / Meet My New Girl Friend / Finding true love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.