Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ladies, Do This Before You Kill Your Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do This Before You Kill Your Husband (565 Views)

Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / ***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do This Before You Kill Your Husband by handysuzy(f): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
A woman was fed up with her husband and went to her mother and said
Wife: mum I am tired of my husband
Mum: (reading news paper ) hmm, so what can I do for you.
Wife: can you help me kill him?
Mum: stop reading looked at her and then continue reading, that's small. Is that all.
Wife: yes mum.
Mum: drop the paper and remove her glasses. But there is going to be a little problem:
Wife: what would that be mum?
Mum: in order for people not to suspect us, you will go back and do the following. Please only him do everything that !makes him happy show him love. Do it for two weeks. Then come and take what will kill him
Wife: thanks mum. She left.
A week later
Wife: mum please I don't want to kill him anymore
Mum: why? I have prepare the poison
Wife: mum am sorry he must not die. He has changed, he has become a man that I always wanted he has even bought me a car. Not just that mum he treats me like a Queen.
Mum: slow down. When did this start
Wife : since I started doing everything you said I should do before killing him.
Mum: laugh hahahahahahahah
Wife what's funny.
Mum: those were what was missing in your home as long you keep doing them you will have the best home.
Wife: ah! So you were never going to kill him
Mum of cause not. I knew you were not doing enough so I simply use wisdom.
Wife thank you so much.
Only women that are willing to adjust to please there men will earn their love. God know that man have pride that's why He said the women should respect their husband. Then men love their wife. Respect provoke love in marriage.

http://forum.factflyers.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do This Before You Kill Your Husband by Dotwillis1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies, Do This Before You Kill Your Husband by limitless777(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
a very 9ice STUFF. sooooooooooooooo true.
Re: Ladies, Do This Before You Kill Your Husband by IHATEPUZZY(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Ladies, Do This Before You Kill Your Husband by gbens2000(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
try this with this our indomie generation girls,they would kill the man before they go to thier mum

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do U Think Goodlooking Guys Are Proud? / 10 Signs Of Life Partner You Must Know / Dear Nairalander !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.