Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know (50424 Views)

Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG / 11 Pictures Relating To Secondary School In Nigeria / Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by Ephreboh(m): 5:06am On Jul 19, 2016
Omotayor123:
I don't know these books.... I school in India tongue tongue

like say we no sabi your school,ehmmm
make I sha no tok make mods no ban me jare
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by teejay06: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2016
chaiiii, u remind me of something
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by daphid25(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2016
They stole almost all my text books then, twas really painful.
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by oluwabishop: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks for rekindling the memories. Those were the days really. I don't know what they have today, but I'd take those days, anytime. Golden generation
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by jayriginal: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2016
OP I went to secondary school in Nigeria and the only book I know there is New General Mathematics.

What happened to Ababio (Physics), Go Cheng Long (Geography) , France Afrique (French), Brighter Grammar Series (English), etc

Your books are for the NECO generation probably, not for some of us.
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by Wizdude(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
OP,
Intensive English nko? Modern Biology,
Even key points sef. Chai good old days, bought all in my JSS days and rarely used them.
I still remember one CRK textbbok like that, very popular too.
STaN mathematics as well, and boy, they are still in my house presently.
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by Wizdude(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
sexymoma:
grin
Ugo .C. Ugo nko

Is Ugo C. Ugo not primary school? undecided
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by Wizdude(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
jayriginal:
OP I went to secondary school in Nigeria and the only book I know there is New General Mathematics.

What happened to Ababio (Physics), Go Cheng Long (Geography) , France Afrique (French), Brighter Grammar Series (English), etc

Your books are for the NECO generation probably, not for some of us.

Did Ababio study physics too? undecided
Guess you meant Anyakoha. Osei Yaw Ababio was chemistry.
And it's Trans Afrique for French.

1 Like

Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by jayriginal: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wizdude:

Did Ababio study physics too? undecided
Guess you meant Anyakoha. Osei Yaw Ababio was chemistry.
And it's Trans Afrique for French.

I didn't do physics, I just remembered the name and assumed it was physics. Thanks for the correction.

I don't think you're right about the French though.

1 Like

Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by Codes151(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Number 1, 2 na where u fuckup!!!!
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by Wizdude(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
jayriginal:

I didn't do physics, I just remembered the name and assumed it was physics. Thanks for the correction.

I don't think you're right about the French though.

Ok. Probably you used a different french book though. cool
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by francotunsco: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
e be like say i don old oooo...
most of the books stated here looks really new to me... i used only a few of them

Forexample, the comprehensive is the new one, the New General Mathematics is new and a couple of others.....
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by abbeyology88(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
*Doctor who walks in*

Lemme take una back to this... grin grin

1 Share

Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by SaintUlot: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Check my signature and start making money online daily directly into your bank account
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
abbeyology88:
*Doctor who walks in*

Lemme take una back to this... grin grin

Lolz abbey you crazy I tell you
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by abbeyology88(m): 6:08am On Jul 20, 2016
Milonis:

Lolz abbey you crazy I tell you

grin grin grin
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2016
abbeyology88:

grin grin grin

See your teeth? Lol
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Codes151:
Number 1, 2 na where u fuckup!!!!

Lolzz.. you funny

1 Like

Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by Ekeseges(f): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
sanyahkod:

No I did not o. Never heard of it.
OK THANKS
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by Springboot: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2022
Stemkay:
Dis one nko?
Nostalgic
Re: 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know by Najdorf: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
TrollTrap:
Lol man spent #700 on OnYVa just to drill a hole and spin it grin grin

Osei Yaw Ababio de nightmareangry angry angry

Lol when I was done from sec school I realised all these subjects were actually easy if you applied yaself+right teachers
I had the same realization. Chemistry, Physics, Biology...just be consistent with your studying from SS1 and you'll have no problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student / See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 / Petrochemical Engineering, Is It A Nice Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.