Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Date And Dump - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date And Dump (1626 Views)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dump / I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date And Dump by kratosonofzeus: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Diz girl dated 6 of my friends including me within 5 month.,.....tho she dosent knew we were friends ...na only one of us no fvck her ......d funniest part when it was my turn she started forming hard to get..within a week I dn bang her four days later I stopped recievn her calls......, y is it dt grls always falls victim of date and dump or maybe fvck and dump.....,..
Re: Date And Dump by fairlyusedpant: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Baba, continue till you carry tubercluosis, std, hiv, aids, nta, ait, waec and neco then you will know that it is not all about date and dump it is about date, carry the disease and dump cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Date And Dump by dollyjoy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Who asked you? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Date And Dump by fairlyusedpant: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Who asked you? undecided
buh babe, is it true what the op said, do they use to date and dump you ladies, share your experience...
Re: Date And Dump by IHATEPUZZY(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Who asked you? undecided

guilty as charged#

ist victim spotted
Re: Date And Dump by dollyjoy(f): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

buh babe, is it true what the op said, do they use to date and dump you ladies, share your experience...
I have no experience to sharewink
Re: Date And Dump by fairlyusedpant: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
alright, that means the op's conclusion is false and unacceptable and the op is charged for blasphemy and false accusation and he is sentenced to 3 years in kirikiri prison with hard labour, suffering and sorrows.....

COURT!!!
Re: Date And Dump by LordScent(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
Diz girl dated 6 of my friends including me within 5 month.,.....tho she dosent knew we were friends ...na only one of us no fvck her ......d funniest part when it was my turn she started forming hard to get..within a week I dn bang her four days later I stopped recievn her calls......, y is it dt grls always falls victim of date and dump or maybe fvck and dump.....,..

CLASSLESS, TASTELESS, RANKLESS

OP GO FOR CHECK UP
Re: Date And Dump by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Look around you op, you been fooled. Why don't you try to answer her call? She may have a good news for you. WELCOME TO THE WOLRD OF HIV VICTIMS.. And you come up here asking if panadol can stop spreading the virus?
Re: Date And Dump by halfricanadian(f): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Look around you op, you been fooled. Why don't you try to answer her call? She may have a good news for you. WELCOME TO THE WOLRD OF HIV VICTIMS.. And you come up here asking if panadol can stop spreading the virus?

shocked shocked really?
Re: Date And Dump by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
That girl need medical checkup
Re: Date And Dump by SecretAgent: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
Remember Karma is a bitch. Even if you don't have sisters. You will definitely marry and have female children.
Re: Date And Dump by dollyjoy(f): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

alright, that means the op's conclusion is false and unacceptable and the op is charged for blasphemy and false accusation and he is sentenced to 3 years in kirikiri prison with hard labour, suffering and sorrows.....

COURT!!!
cheesy

lol, your moniker is hilarious
Re: Date And Dump by kinglekan: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Date And Dump by kratosonofzeus: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

COURT!!!
tfu ....u know were u belong?....according to ur moniker u belong to assholes
Re: Date And Dump by kratosonofzeus: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
guy I bleep her once with 4 solid CD's wearing it all at once.....so forget DT tin
Re: Date And Dump by kratosonofzeus: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
LordScent:

CLASSLESS, TASTELESS, RANKLESS

OP GO FOR CHECK UP
Guy its simple as diz...wen we r talkn abt class dn u missed......I only bleeped her cause ....cause I don't like bleepn oloshos .,.....she's even a millionare daughter she has phobia for dicks DTS all
Re: Date And Dump by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
so na one arrogant urhobo man go come marry you las last. hmm
smh
Re: Date And Dump by dollyjoy(f): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
so na one arrogant urhobo man go come marry you las last. hmm
smh
sadsad no no no
Re: Date And Dump by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
sadsad no no no
say wat, are urhobo men not bossy, and domineering?
Re: Date And Dump by dollyjoy(f): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
say wat, are urhobo men not bossy, and domineering?
I know know ooooshocked

I am not urhobo deariewink
Re: Date And Dump by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
I know know ooooshocked

I am not urhobo deariewink
lol, you said u were now?
Re: Date And Dump by dollyjoy(f): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
lol, you said u were now?
No, Isoko is different from Urhobo though they are similarsmiley
Re: Date And Dump by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
No, Isoko is different from Urhobo though they are similarsmiley
lol, a join jare.
Re: Date And Dump by ubcandid(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
kratosonofzeus:

Guy its simple as diz...wen we r talkn abt class dn u missed......I only bleeped her cause ....cause I don't like bleepn oloshos .,.....she's even a millionare daughter she has phobia for dicks DTS all

DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF PHOBIA
Re: Date And Dump by kratosonofzeus: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
ubcandid:

u shld b askn ursef d same
Re: Date And Dump by pedrilo: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hahahah ifa hear! Who is daddy? Is he a chairman or is he an alhaji?
Re: Date And Dump by ubcandid(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
u shld b askn ursef d same

kratosonofzeus:

HOW DOES PHOBIA FIT INTO YOUR ABOVE STATEMENT FOR A GIRL YOU CLAIM LIKES SEX
Re: Date And Dump by ableD1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Your english is terrible.. Work more on yourself.
kratosonofzeus:

1 Like

Re: Date And Dump by ubcandid(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
kratosonofzeus:

ableD1:
Your english is terrible.. Work more on yourself.

i doubt a millionaires daughter would spread her thighs for such horrible english.
Re: Date And Dump by Cutezt(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
ubcandid:

You Just Spoke My Mind grin
Re: Date And Dump by ubcandid(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cutezt:

You Just Spoke My Mind grin

the dude is on lemon grass weed...igbo no fit jam talk like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Are Desperate For A Man At The Age Of 35, Take Heed Ladies / My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses / Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.