Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) (9163 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by YorubaPresident: 11:03am On May 02, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, so I have an issue I would like to share with you all...
It may sound silly but it's really important to me..

I don't live to drink factory made juice extracts ( F*ve alive, fum*n fruit juice, chiv*ta) etc

So my wife decided to use regular blenders to blend fruits to make juice for me, I don't enjoy it because the shaft from the fruit remains in my drink.

She also tried the regular juice extractor, this didn't help either because I still get shaft in my juice.

I need fresh homemade juice without shaft in it...

Help me save my marriage...

I love my wife and I love freshly prepared homemade juice...Please what can i do?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by charijee(f): 11:07am On May 02, 2016
Very simple, do it yourself

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Afrok(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2016
Just tell her to go for training in juice making nah cheesy
People are even staying strong in the face of infidelity, you are talking about divorce because of juice. Abeg who juice epp? undecided

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by DesChyko: 11:09am On May 02, 2016
Chaff you mean? Well, divorce her! And the juice extractor!

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Edybleketara: 11:09am On May 02, 2016
Wot is d original question

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by realdee44(f): 11:10am On May 02, 2016
YorubaPresident:

I don't live to drink factory made juice extracts ( F*ve alive, fum*n fruit juice, chiv*ta) etc

So my wife decided to use regular blenders to blend fruits to make juice for me, I don't enjoy it because the shaft from the fruit remains in my drink.

She also tried the regular juice extractor, this didn't help either because I still get shaft in my juice.

I love my wife and I love freshly prepared homemade juice...Please what can i do?
you don't love your wife & its obvious you don't know.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by halfricanadian(f): 11:17am On May 02, 2016
realdee44:
you don't love your wife & its obvious you don't know.

He truly doesnt kno he doesnt love her
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by simplyakinz(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2016
I think OP was talking indirectly.. Hit the nail on his head...
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 11:38am On May 02, 2016
charijee:

Instead of doing it himself he can get a solution for this
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 11:41am On May 02, 2016
Afrok:
Just tell her to go for training in juice making nah cheesy
People are even staying strong in the face of infidelity, you are talking about divorce because of juice. Abeg who juice epp? undecided

Why go for expensive training when you can just get a device that can solve the problem...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 11:43am On May 02, 2016
YorubaPresident:

the solution to your problem is very simple...
Try the Syinix Nutrition center Juice Master JMB-01... Extracts pure juice from the fruit without chaff in it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by DonZizzy(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

He truly doesnt kno he doesnt love her
but I think it's better for him to open up and be sincere than to bottle it in when a solution could have been proffered
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by DonZizzy(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2016
Cakewalker:
Try the Syinix Nutrition center Juice Master JMB-01... Extracts pure juice from the fruit without chaff in it

I have heard of this product before... Plus I Saw it once at computer village
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Charles4075(m): 11:51am On May 02, 2016
Cakewalker:

Instead of doing it himself he can get a solution for this
You're right Bro and the solution is ''Edible Catering'' services. He should sign a contract..

Jokes aside, the dude should do it himself or get the packaged one. What the hell is wrong with him You don't like packaged ones and the type he likes that the lady is stressing herself to prepare just to please him, the dude is ranting about saving his marriage because of orange juice.. I pity the poor wife.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by stevecantrell: 12:13pm On May 02, 2016
So many normal guys out there looking for a good wife...but its the neurotic weirdos snapping them up.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by YorubaPresident: 12:37pm On May 02, 2016
Cakewalker:
Oh really?how much those this even cost and where can i get one
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by YorubaPresident: 12:38pm On May 02, 2016
DonZizzy:

do you mean computer village at ikeja?
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Swissheart(f): 12:40pm On May 02, 2016
Marketing

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by halfricanadian(f): 12:41pm On May 02, 2016
DonZizzy:
but I think it's better for him to open up and be sincere than to bottle it in when a solution could have been proffered

Why complain when he can actually show love to her by teaching her what to do and how to do it
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by nynyola101: 1:16pm On May 02, 2016
DonZizzy:

It's also at 3CHUB Ikeja...
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 1:31pm On May 02, 2016
YorubaPresident:

Live demo for JMB-01 at Purch Gadgets Ikeja Lagos yesterday

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 1:34pm On May 02, 2016
Cakewalker:

The product that can save your marriage goes for as low as 29500 naira... Here you go you have your solution

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by YorubaPresident: 1:42pm On May 02, 2016
Cakewalker:

is there going to be another demo soon?
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by YorubaPresident: 1:56pm On May 02, 2016
charijee:

LOL!I have a wife,i bought her cars and houses,why cant she give me what i want?
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by charijee(f): 2:00pm On May 02, 2016
YorubaPresident:

LOL!I have a wife,i bought her cars and houses,why cant she give me what i want?
Lol grin now I know this is one big joke coming from you
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by skywalker240(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2016
embarassed

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by YorubaPresident: 2:04pm On May 02, 2016
Cakewalker:

The product that can save your marriage goes for as low as 29500 naira... Here you go you have your solution
and are you sure it doesn't give shafts??its quiet affordable tho the other juice maker i bought worth 40k n jumia and it gives orange shafts that irritate me
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by YorubaPresident: 2:05pm On May 02, 2016
charijee:
Lol grin now I know this is one big joke coming from you
LOL,how do you mean
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Greenbullet(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2016
this is a Bleep.ing ads thread,lalasticlala come and knock out this shit.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by charijee(f): 2:13pm On May 02, 2016
YorubaPresident:
LOL,how do you mean
You just wanna humour us a bit
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by MRBrownJ: 2:49pm On May 02, 2016
YorubaPresident:

NONSENSE!!!!
here is the solution: when your wife does her fresh juice, pass it through the CHEAP below item and there will be NO shaft remaining.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by YorubaPresident: 2:52pm On May 02, 2016
charijee:
You just wanna humour us a bit
but I'm not joking,i love fresh juice not company juice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? / Major Difference Between Sea Salt & Table Salt / Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.