Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris (46014 Views)

My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase / Acting IGP: Arase Went With 24 Vehicles But I Inherited An Old Car / Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by BE811APP: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Very Stupid of Idris to go to d media...
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by chemicalDisease: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
You see

Idris has been infected by propaganda illness called zombiesm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by Icemany: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
SEMO007:
Maybe your number no the go...lol
Nigeria the successors always want tu paint pre successor bad
Vice versa...
#returnthecars

Predecessor
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by Rapmoney(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
Elebiju:
At this stage of your life you're still walking around with an empty head.

Arase needs to come home to clarify this pending issue.
You need a brain surgeon! How does my post affect your life?
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by Kobicove(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
The sh1t has hit the fan and no one will be spared! angry
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by thorpido(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Idris sure must have some beef for Arase.He could have indeed called before going to the press.
Well,Arase should come and defend himself.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by eph12(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
Unfortunate that Idris has learnt the APC way of investigation and prosecution. I don't understand the idea in using the media to communicate with someone that you can easily reach to. Is Idris trying to tell us that he has resumed work? Or he is trying to prove to Buhari that he is Mr capable? Too bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by slimfit1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
The IGP must be very stupid and clueless about the position he is in. How would you conduct your work on media when you could have asked him to explain the disappearance these vehicles. Its a case of scared law enforcer scared to perform his duties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by bedspread: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
ANYTHING TO TURN HIS APPOINTMENT TO ,PERMANENT HAS TO BE DONE
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by martineverest(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
May19th:
Northerner vs northerner.....ipob keep off
arase is a benin man

1 Like

Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by omogin(f): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Idris won't succeed. His is a political police man
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by nairashopping(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
what Mr Arase is saying is that all the 24 vehicles were documented. So no need of asking whereabouts if the vehicles. as simple as that.
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by basingstoke: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
see this one, now you don see how e bee. the hunter has become the hunted
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by cole265(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bad ppl every where. Why the bad belle. Thought nairalanders can be objective...but alas the opposite is the case. : sad

Idris goofed in this matter. He shameless exposed himself too early as a stooge and envious of Arase.
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by pure2012soul(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
teebillz:
Arase deserves all he is getting from his successor. I remember how this man handled the Agatu massacre. He thought that kissing Hausa-Fulani ass will bring him good.
As in ehn! His reaction to the killings pain me die

1 Like

Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by nintal(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
You see? The man is after cars not work. I said it! I was wondering what would an old man like Idris coming to do as IG?

1 Like

Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by excess4luv: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
I got this from the earlier thread

“I wrote back to him and said, we have a policy that says when a policeman retires, if you are an IG, AIG, a CP, you are entitled to some vehicles; please, the extra, return it. Four vehicles are enough for an average human being, but what will you even do with four vehicles; but he took 24 vehicles, including two BMW cars.

if a retired officer at the rank of AIG, IG, or CP is entitled to some cars (like 3 cars), then IG and seven others were retired, multiply 3*8=?
Idris should read the handover note also to know more details to his new position since it was a triple fold promotion.
Arase should also be sincere to himself if did go with more than required.

NB: that's the effect of the failed system in police force and rot introduced through the appointment of Idris
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by sesaan(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
lomprico:
Idris only wants to please his boss n appear as a saint but why did u tif 24 vehicles na arase? See yoursef?
grin
lomprico:
Idris only wants to please his boss n appear as a saint but why did u tif 24 vehicles na arase? See yoursef?

Biafra
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by PheezyLee(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mskrisx:
Uncle Arase I tek God beg u.... Abeg just gee us the Moto dem back ifnot eh! Na criouz gobe for you be that o...jus respe yaself oo angry angry angry

Ur monicker sounds posh, px isn't bad tOo
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by madapcmod: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Arase kitikpa gbagbo gi ! Anu!

U be thief, I no b thief

U be amu robber, I no be amu robber!

U never jam. Shebi u were enjoying the media trial of others by this yeye APC govt, ur woes just started. Yam chopper! Return the 24 cars now now! Ozuoooo!
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by Reference(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
lomprico:

Waiting for Kachikwu's edition. He'd better run to Aso Villa. Heard the new head honcho was there today, obviously doing the needful. Corruption can never end in this Nigeria. Someone said it is no longer happening then warrrrrris dis.
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by piquanciousMe: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Idris wants a kodus from Buhari, he should have called before going to the media what a show off
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by samsam2019: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Disgraceful government and their media prosecution

These people are so immature.
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by chigoizie7(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Oga shut up and return our 24cars.

Did u call anyone on phone b4 u made away with any of them?
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by lomprico(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
sesaan:
grin
Biafra
Wat happened to biafra?
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by mailmitch(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lexusgs430:
'Egbon Idris, if you want the cars, come and take them'!!!

Don Jazzy 2015 angry grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by malton: 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Like a real man should have. That IGP is a sell out!
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by khadaffi(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
DickDastardly:
Arase will you shut it? angry
You rode the tiger and now u are about to be devoured. You enjoyed doing it to others while with them. The silly "change" shiit is about to hit you too. Fvck you very much

It seems you are making a mistake my brother. Arase have no business with the "change" shit. As a matter of fact he was appointed by GEJ. Do you think Buhari would ever appoint a southerner to such position.
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
I for don retire this guy b4 I comot for service o
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by otokx(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Arase surprisingly did not address the issue of the cars he went with.

1 Like

Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
If 24 vehicles were missing america for no ooooo
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by Lanretoye(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
SEMO007:
Maybe your number no the go...lol Nigeria the successors always want tu paint pre successor bad Vice versa... #returnthecars
bros do u mean predecessor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) / Widow Of Deceased NSCDC Cg’s First Outrider Gets Automatic Job (pic) / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.