Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris (46013 Views)

My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase / Acting IGP: Arase Went With 24 Vehicles But I Inherited An Old Car / Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by tiwiex(m): 6:15am On Jul 19, 2016
mascot87:
Idris should have shown that he is matured enough by calling Arase first to clarify things before rushing to the media like a small baby who biscuit was collected from & ran to meet his mama that uncle yaf collected my biscuit.

Idris is a kid and need to grow up

If Idris didn't contact Arase informally has claimed, then Idris is not beating this drum. Considering he is Arase's junior junior, this confidence is based on a script. Naija and media trial. Calling a dog a bad name before strike.
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by dunkem21(m): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2016
ifox:

Your reasoning quotient is ZERO. Go and get help.

E pain am grin
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by andepower: 7:45am On Jul 19, 2016
Acting IGP too rash towards his predecessor. He should have called Mr Arase and asked about the vehicles and advice him to return some or all if he had intended keeping them. Thank God the vehicles have been found to be at auto repair shops.
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2016
Everyone who supported this on-going media trials will get a taste of it sooner or later.

Make una no cry when it reaches your turn.
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by hakim92(m): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2016
Thank God idiris exposed arase, if not we would have had another Buratai in the making. Arase would have come and told us how he bought the 24 cars with the money he made from his fishery business.

Nigeria, I hail thee
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by buchibrand(m): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2016
hakim92:
Thank God idiris exposed arase, if not we would have had another Buratai in the making. Arase would have come and told us how he bought the 24 cars with the money he made from his fishery business.

Nigeria, I hail thee
hakim92:

Nigeria, I hail thee
Bros wake up, don't you read news papers or even watch tv.
I wonder why we keeping on celebrating mediocrity and total failure in this part of the world.

Just like people today and even students no longer read to get informed, the new IGP(acting) abandoned the hander over note prepared and handed over to him by his predecessor, and instead head to the press to make a public mockery of himself and the office he occupy, just to get to the good books of his master and gullible Nigerians and you and other under-informed folks are here shouting "Thief Thief! Ole Ole! onye oshi onye oshi! Barawo Barawo!"

The VEHICLES ARE "IN" FOR REPAIRS.
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by SaintUlot: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Check my signature and start making money online just like me
Re: 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris by emma2002(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Idris won't do well if he begins on this note. He needs all the expertise of his predecessors than making an effort to rubbish him. I'm not saying that the allegations are unfounded but the approach.
#48 Laws of power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) / Widow Of Deceased NSCDC Cg’s First Outrider Gets Automatic Job (pic) / Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.