Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions (1119 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist / Why Can't Guys Be Faithful In Relationships / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Minemrys: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
I had this lecturer in college who said, when people want something, they say anything to get it. Why not say i want to have Sex with you or i would like to keep you as a cook, bearer of my children, keeper of my house and i'll pay you than going through the 'i love you' jingo bingo? It saves time and costs so little. Kai Our grandpas did it best. Kudos to 'em jare. Over to guys in the house, what do you think? Girls would you appreciate that sincerity over the sweet talks with no sugar?
Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
If I walked up to you and asked for sexxx, what will be your reaction?
Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by UrWorstNitemare: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
undecided
WOMEN ARE GENERALLY THE MOST CONFUSED CREATURES.

They jus want each of everything ***

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Minemrys: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
babe i'll c0nsent if i find u attractive. If i d0n't, i'll say no. Thats plain with no pain.
Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
grin
Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Minemrys:

babe i'll c0nsent if i find u attractive. If i d0n't, i'll say no. Thats plain with no pain.
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Sexxkillz: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Most girls don't like sincerity. The moment you are sincere with them, they take you for a fool and play on your intelligence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Minemrys:

Babaly, I doubt if that'll be your reaction
Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Look up the following words.

TACT
DECORUM
DECENCY
MATURITY
RESPECT
PATIENCE

Understand them properly. Then come back and look at your question and see if it still feels right.

I know you wrote this post with a boy in mind. What's his name? Stephen? Henry? Theophilus? Agbalumo? Just because he looks at you and smiles doesn't mean he wants to talk to you or get your number.....or cum inside you. He isn't being shy about anything. He just doesn't want!!! Leave him alone! Stop creating thread on NL because of him. On a milder note....you could go direct and ask him: "Borniface, do you want to nut in me?" Practice what ye preach.
Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Minemrys: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

TACT
DECORUM
DECENCY
MATURITY

Understand them properly. Then come back and look at your question and see if it still feels right.
you are talking abt decorum, decency, maturity but u fail to realise the world u live in. You forget that b4 the advent of western c0l0niazati0n/civilisati0n, our matured, decent ancestors did just that. What era are we living in? A matured, a decent or an imm0ral time?
Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Minemrys: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

TACT
DECORUM
DECENCY
MATURITY
RESPECT
PATIENCE

I know you wrote this post with a boy in mind. What's his name? Stephen? Henry? Theophilus? Agbalumo? Just because he looks at you and smiles doesn't mean he wants to talk to you or get your number.....or cum inside you. He isn't being shy about anything. He just doesn't want!!! Leave him alone! Stop creating thread on NL because of him. On a milder note....you could go direct and ask him: "Borniface, do you want to nut in me?" Practice what ye preach.
bro, am n0t gay.
Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

TACT
DECORUM
DECENCY
MATURITY
RESPECT
PATIENCE

Minemrys:
What era are we living in? A matured, a decent or an imm0ral time?
I see your point now. It's your hymen honey. Rupture it how you like....

Edit: So you're a guy. Even worse. Lemme edit that. It's your balls bro. Rupture it how you want.
Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by rawpadgin(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
juhan:
grin cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy Jesus! i don laugh tire
this latest trend, what do we call it..... E-TRANSGENDER

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Tenkobos(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
That's what guys mean when they tell you that you're sexy.
Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
rawpadgin:
cheesycheesycheesy Jesus! i don laugh tire

this latest trend, what do we call it..... E-TRANSGENDER
Lol. Me too don laugh where I dey. That name for good grin cheesy
Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tenkobos:
That's what guys mean when they tell you that you're sexy.
you mean when dudes complement ladies with 'sexy'?
Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by osesology(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Most girls don't like sincerity. The moment you are sincere with them, they take you for a fool and play on your intelligence.
WORD!!
Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Tenkobos(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you mean when dudes complement ladies with 'sexy'?
Exactly
Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Oahray: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Because...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by hahn(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Oahray:
Because...

Next time read the op before commenting. Your reply is too intelligent for the op undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Straight up bro! No time for long epistle... Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Mood Right Now In Just One Word (one Word) / Top 5 Exercises For Breast Size Enhancement (with Instructional Pictures) / Ladies, Can You Date A Bald Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.