Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only (2264 Views)

Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / Matured Guys..is Mouthaction Really A Must During Sexx? / Help! Matured Guys Are Scarce On Nairaland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by lovesmile16: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
I have the best girlfriend in the world. She is a a Doctor,well behaved,she can cook,she loves me so so much and it is very glaring that she loves me. She is classy and everything u can think of. My problem is that she is not fine at all. She has a buck teeth and it makes her very ugly. My mum even said she wasn't fine but she still likes her since she is a good girl. I really wish something could be done about her teeth but it seems it can't be changed. I really want to marry a beautiful lady at all cost because am not blessed with good looks. I love this lady so much though and I wish she was fine,even just a little,not so fine oo,just a normal face. All my friend flaunt their beautiful babes on their DP and I feel ashamed putting up hers cos when I do,nobody praises the picture like when my friends put pictures of their own girlfriends. Pls how can I overcome this feeling cos I must marry my girlfriend,she is too good in other aspect except her looks which is not her fault.

1 Like

Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Donlino(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pictures first before I tell you what's up! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by lovesmile16: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Donlino:
Pictures first before I tell you what's up! undecided

U know that's not possible na
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Cholls(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
my brothers and sisters in ed sheeran's voice ''Will your mouth still remember the taste of these nutz?''
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Donlino(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
lovesmile16:

U know that's not possible na

So wetin you want make I come tell you ? undecided
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by lovesmile16: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Donlino:

So wetin you want make I come tell you ? undecided
Your advice my brother
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
If you aren't proud of her, your friends will never rate her. You have to change your mindset

Be confident enough to flaunt her around. Start seeing her inner beauty

1 Like

Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Daniel2289(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Y not go ahead and marry her. Besides u are marrying her for urself, not for anybody. Since two of u loves each other y not go ahead and marry her? As times goes on and u have money, u can beautify her d way u want her to b.

1 Like

Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Donlino(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
lovesmile16:

Your advice my brother

Dump her... And go and toast fine girls that you can use as dp
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by ronald4lif(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
You're not proud of her and that's a catalyst for relationship/marriage instability. Not flaunting her before your friends will only lead you to infidelity and emotional/physical abuse.

You don't consider her beautiful and this isn't going to change after marriage neither will her character change your perception about her looks. You'll end up cheating with babes you consider beautiful and may become violent if she start revolting on your philandering ways. Don't proceed with that marriage, it won't work.

2 Likes

Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
If you aren't proud of her, your friends will never rate her. You have to change your mindset

says a female. Shhh let matured guys answer undecided
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by lammy025(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Why confusing your self bro, beauty fades with age, so if you are more concerned with her outer appearance, you will be unhappy when the.... kiss

1 Like

Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by malikombi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wetin man no go see for nairaland?
You saw her;
Talked to her;
Fall in love;
Kissing and making love to her;
Took her home to your mama;
....and most importantly, love her.
Only for you to come here and start complaining about her "eyin adipele" (bucked teeth).
My brother, if you know you can't cope with her ugliness, ""this is the time you get away dolllllllllllllll"" (In Seyi law's voice)
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by pweetylivia(f): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
lovesmile16:
I have the best girlfriend in the world. She is a a Doctor,well behaved,she can cook,she loves me so so much and it is very glaring that she loves me. She is classy and everything u can think of. My problem is that she is not fine at all. She has a buck teeth and it makes her very ugly. My mum even said she wasn't fine but she still likes her since she is a good girl. I really wish something could be done about her teeth but it seems it can't be changed. I really want to marry a beautiful lady at all cost because am not blessed with good looks. I love this lady so much though and I wish she was fine,even just a little,not so fine oo,just a normal face. All my friend flaunt their beautiful babes on their DP and I feel ashamed putting up hers cos when I do,nobody praises the picture like when my friends put pictures of their own girlfriends. Pls how can I overcome this feeling cos I must marry my girlfriend,she is too good in other aspect except her looks which is not her fault.
Lol. Ugly + Ugly = (20 marks)
Well what do you expect, she no get choice but to be good.
Okay, enough of the jest

Everything is not about beauty and beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Love is all that matters and once the love is there, everything is settled. You should be proud of your girlfriend. If you can't flaunt your gf on ur dp, ur marriage no go work ooooo cuz u won't flaunt her in public.

And PuhLeaseeeeee, noone is ugly. I repeat; NO ONE IS UGLY grin grin

Why don't she try makeup. I've never seen an ugly girl with makeup. All those your friends girls might not even be good looking as you think. Its all makeup ooooo.
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Topestbilly(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
undecided

Your instinct - says marry her.

Your friends - don't marry her, cos she's ugly.

If I can have a good woman like yours, I will not hesitate to marry her.

Woman like this will give u peace of mind.

Just make sure al the good characters she's pulling up is not fake cos dat wan go be double wahala.
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
juhan:
says a female. Shhh let matured guys answer undecided
What has gender got to do with my opinion?
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by halfricanadian(f): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
I can never marry a man like op dat derives joy embarassing their partners

#spits on thread
# cat walks away
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by malikombi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:
I can never marry a man like op dat derives joy embarassing their partners

#spits on thread
# cat walks away
ugly woman has no choice.
maybe you are averagely beautiful sha
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
OP,
I believe that every woman is beautiful, jst package her a little and datz all. She has good job, a good character and she is a likeable person, above all, u guyz love each other! jst package her datz all, make her hair, help her dress sexier and all that!

1 Like

Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by olaleks007(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
walai u dont know what u want

u are comparing good behaviour with good looking

if u really understand the kind of problem good looking lady face,,u will jejely and worolly hold on tight to ur girl and u wont let her go

i pity u if u lose her
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by lovesmile16: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Ya that's true
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by lovesmile16: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Daniel2289:
Y not go ahead and marry her. Besides u are marrying her for urself, not for anybody. Since two of u loves each other y not go ahead and marry her? As times goes on and u have money, u can beautify her d way u want her to b.

This girl is classy,she dresses very well and all but just that her face isn't just fine so I don't think she can be better
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by lovesmile16: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Donlino:

Dump her... And go and toast fine girls that you can use as dp
Hahahahaha
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by lovesmile16: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
You're not proud of her and that's a catalyst for relationship/marriage instability. Not flaunting her before your friends will only lead you to infidelity and emotional/physical abuse.

You don't consider her beautiful and this isn't going to change after marriage neither will her character change your perception about her looks. You'll end up cheating with babes you consider beautiful and may become violent if she start revolting on your philandering ways. Don't proceed with that marriage, it won't work.

You won't understand,I have to marry her,sometimes I only wish I was with a very beautiful woman
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shey the babe in question get Toto, boobs and a nice looking booty? Well if she have all this attributes I mentioned, then you absolutely have nothing to worry about. Beauty is transient and a bad set of teeth shouldn't deter you from marrying her as long as you guys love yourselves. People are marrying cripples nowadays, so a bad dentation shouldn't be a problem. grin

Just consider this things I listed

Nice Toto
Sweet boobs
Big booty

If the babe get this three wonderful assets, guy forget about her bad teeth. If you are bang**g her and don't want to see her teeth, you can use pillow to cover her face. grin

1 Like

Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by lovesmile16: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
OP,
I believe that every woman is beautiful, jst package her a little and datz all. She has good job, a good character and she is a likeable person, above all, u guyz love each other! jst package her datz all, make her hair, help her dress sexier and all that!

She is packaged just that she is not just fine,the truth is that u can't just have it all
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Daniel2289(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
lovesmile16:

This girl is classy,she dresses very well and all but just that her face isn't just fine so I don't think she can be better

Just don't marry her then.
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
What has gender got to do with my opinion?
everything tongue
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by YUNGLURD(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Truth be told, i think there should be an iota of beauty in choosing one's partner if not the OP would still resort in looking elsewhere thereby infidelity creeps in. Most of the comments above are not being real. We are talking of someone u would be seeing almost everyday when married. That being said, beauty is in the eyes of beholder!
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Originalsly: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
lovesmile16:

You won't understand,I have to marry her,sometimes I only wish I was with a very beautiful woman
I guess you have to marry her because your mum says so. But why marry someone if from jump you are not comfortable with her looks? I suggest you dump that ugly buck tooth girl and get a pretty one that you can show off and make you feel you like a real man...and don't worry about ehmmm....Bucky...she'll be alright.... one of your frends would't hesitate to replace you. 'A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by lovesmile16: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
YUNGLURD:
Truth be told, i think there should be an iota of beauty in choosing one's partner if not the OP would still resort in looking elsewhere thereby infidelity creeps in. Most of the comments above are not being real. We are talking of someone u would be seeing almost everyday when married. That being said, beauty is in the eyes of beholder!
I have realised that in this life,you just can't have it all,u have to be able to let go to gain. My friend that has a very fine babe,the girl doesn't have money and she is kinda materialistic,always demanding from my friend while my girlfriend never demands,she earns very well and even assist me financially. Life though! You can't have it all!
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by lovesmile16: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Originalsly:
I guess you have to marry her because your mum says so. But why marry someone if from jump you are not comfortable with her looks? I suggest you dump that ugly buck tooth girl and get a pretty one that you can show off and make you feel you like a real man...and don't worry about ehmmm....Bucky...she'll be alright.... one of your frends would't hesitate to replace you. 'A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Lol,my brother,I can't stand any of my friend taking her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me (photos) / See How This Nigerian Lady Celebrated Donald Trump's Victory In The Club (pic) / Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.