Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) (65762 Views)

Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) / Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) / Man Beheads Little Girl (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
pheyhi:

That's what I was trying to say, who knows the other story, everybody just came to criticise the girl, nobody knows the discussion they had
This story is of a third party who doesn't know anything about the case at all
just decided to use the media to become famous
Me sha know people can lieeeee
People have killed themselves and made it to be like they were murdered..
Anyways thank God he didn't die
I pray he recovers to tell his own side of the story
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by gbens2000(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
lovelygurl:

shocked
Aaaaaaah
I wouldn't even wish this to my worst enemy
this are the things that makes me fear women.i neva know if i will marry self.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by pheyhi(f): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
Anyways thank God he didn't die
I pray he recovers to tell his own side of the story

Thank God ooo, let's hear his side of the story, this person is not even a family member, just wanted to get attention
Nairalanders have started with their story telling, nobody knows who is telling the truth right now
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by pheyhi(f): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
ghostmist:
there is a good reason why we say most of you have fish brain... I mean, just look at the kinda "lame duck " logic you put up here??

come to the courtroom and spew this shiit, you'd see how quickly you end up behind bars.

Awwwnnn, really??
So you that has a cockroach sense, that has a better sense than I do
Where is the evidence that she poured the oil on him, you heard a story and decided to appear in court. No
Eye witness? Fingerprint??
The way the judge would slap your face is faster then the speed of light
A third party story and you believe without evidence wow you really do have sense,
I am not trying to say she didn't do it buh you that are so sure she did it, how do you know?? Smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Consequences of fornication
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by Kinsley4(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
dats nt good
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
this reminds one of a flick in a mount zion movie.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by Badtman(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
lakesidepapa:
sirp2007, SoupNazi(m), sherif4owo
(m), EdDave(m), Mattpopson101(m), Bakersfield,
Chuvin22(m), gaburiel(m), Fairgodwin(m), Adexwalero,
alvindboss, yankison(m), KAKACOMM, Nero20, Badtman
(m), PrinceAbinibi, cherished(f), inceptionz(m),
hischoice(m), mintcho, OGGS2000, kellyc4(m),
Atmmachine(m), Rilwan20, kizbad, netjoe, sagio09,
bethyabby, Jesona(m), okesola, ElyonG(m),
leonard84(m), mylife2019, ipex(m), Bemmics, Rinato(m),
Nurozigi(m), primusmaximus, kelvinayanfe(m),
okedoyinolabisi(f), Silentmind(m), des4ella(m),
ambrosini593(m), Yabsun(m), vivalaurel(m), tyover4eva,
felix000000(m), humpito(m), sseunhayor(m), slimbeatz
(m), Haryorqunley(m), PaulKillerman(m), mokrak(m),
pinkhill(f), joliematt(f), lafex, abbeysamyy(m), Ariyke,
Experience285(m), DABMarkNig2019, KYLEJP(m), anorld
(m), whales87(m), realacube1(m), akinus(m), yemmit90,
colli247(m), Alamala1, itboy007, knuckbuck(m),
ibnalafia, Wisefellow(m), olahabautos, Omooba77,
TynaGomenti(f), Merlissa(f), tunbosun002(f), udoka2,
ochesco64(m), flakzieb(f), AntiWailer, Samzack(m),
Exclaxix(m), Ifyskins83, skymint, buchai, chincent,
olalekan1(m), AjayiWrites2, Jephyard(m),
Elijahrona2(m), mastercyril(m), chimex4u2, sethxy,
mauvivi(m), Ichiebullion, kunty, olutosfem(f),
geronimoedeh1(m), stoicguy(m), jose4shizzle, aeonczar,
Olasco93, Fortius(f), FABIANjONES, tadenusi,
fearnoman(m), panasharp(m), Tpave(m), muchyblink
(m), Doctoreee1(m), admax(m), Zonto231(m),
abduljabbar4(m), otobomax(m), MyMouth(m),
toluene2016(m), tayor01(m), stjsd(m), viclords, Hotvita,
Randy100, djbussy(m), dainformant(m), Autino(m),
Child260(f), octintopp, daneni1(m), Nuella222(f), jibosqie
(m), trux(m), Igweminho(m), ad84ada(m), Idydarling(f),
Evergreen4(m), experimentist, raebox, bunmioguns(m),
gud4dbest(m), Sj11, Rayd502, sexychocho(f), futurekin
(m), Akalia(m), Phikom(m), Omoaka11(f), operamini10,
freshness2020(m), Nateben(m), olalekan0606(m),
musquareni(m), Gjamosky, DEXTROVERT,
olamilekan34(m), strangeworld, NewYorkCity,
senatorwhite(m), mumemma, nerodenero, Spells(m),
delectablegyal(f), Ralupresh(f), olamikhail(m),
seribroo56(m), ormurburlarji(f), Wandeyd, ekanDamie,
chukwurah12345(m), Salisuadamu(m), EngrSeries(m),
Ruemufaith(f), 4four(m), AlphaNet, itstrue, ELgordo(m),
gbalikuma(m), Princesaha, cutiedave, Obiomon,
dljbd1(m), Nwonkwo1994(m), Jolsnow(m), ifeolu002(m),
tipdrips, photoo, mavinee, Olamilite, NowIKnow,
Uthman75, omenyili, ab1x, ifymorena(f), Bigajeff(m),
oyewale83, eki2000, 9japrof(m), olafresh(m),
dansolution, KiloD, 9jacrip, faitheverest(f), Sydney22,
Reach87(m), blanquito(m), emmaculate203, timi4mayo
(m), sagitarius(m), dannywest01, sugarvallly(f),
atinicrown(m), Adinije(f), collums(m), Josphine4good(f),
Maxymilla(m), focus2727(m), njoku10(m), sunnykalu125,
obitryce(m), HARDDON, kemback2220003, blackwizwise
(m), gloriaolisa(f), dexoubie(m), Temibassie(f),
TastyTuoyo, sbpumpin, Cousim(m), Peezy(m), eddyjibs,
Blade21, nedufiesta(m), legendsergio, kaffy4tope(m),
idowuswap, OlayinkaM1(m), Odunharry(m),
iberu001(m), negz1(m), harbigel(f), CyerSeries, Biamond
(m), ikofgod(f), motta(m), Ogafid, ahujames(m),
tuoyoojo(m), dridowu, chidozy15(m), ray4life(m),
akano19(m), Airforce1(m), intercom, prettythicksme(f),
nzeakor24(m), LAUWALI222(m), uvie66, Enrichlee(m),
princekk(m), johnstar(m), mrphysics(m), horlat1,
mcwalegboy, opiroasaba(m), ruthosquare, Marrtynze
(m), viceldo(m), koladebrainiac(m), lucaschase(m),
ElFenomeno1, rotvick(m), paradise88, StuntingBlack(m),
chqakinns(m), sharpboyus(m), TheDokita, timibk,
mrkayusfit(m), Timothyoj(m), manmoraskk,
eddymore22, macapie20(m), IBROHIM, Colyxbro(m) and
394 guest(s)

Oh my God, see people in the early morning of a working day. It's now i knw the unemployment rates in Nigeria is extremely high..

Chai.....!
Oga Copy and paste shey you too get work wey spread and dey Copy and Paste for NL grin
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by AreTheyBitches(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Don't date a psycho
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by alizma: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy fine boy,y u prick no stay in one place?good for you.The lady is very wicked! cry grin
bird of same feathers did u read through the story at all? the op said she acted without confirmation.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by luluosas(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is evil. But having sex with girl/woman when you are not married is evil too. I hope he will learn from this trouble when he recovers
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by JhyMedex: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bt Y?.. Even white chics dt contribute dutifully n actively 2 their boos life don't do dis..... angry
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by macapie20(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Badtman:
Oga Copy and paste shey you too get work wey spread and dey Copy and Paste for NL grin

Lol u get am.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by monex(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Trina0936:

Oga wetin? After all the said guy is alive not dead! Pls don't quote me again,I only aired my opinion,air yours without quoting me abeg! undecided
your opinion is in the public domain just like mine which you also quoted.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by esejessy(f): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is highly preposterous!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by seunfape(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=Sugarcious post=47676880]That looks like Awi in Cross RIVER.
I KNOW THAT PLACE![/quite awi ? I know awi too,that ankampa area?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
monex:

your opinion is in the public domain just like mine which you also quoted.
Monex abeg which one be your own na?? You made it seem like I totally supported the culprit! Some persons don't just understand simple English abi na French I go use dey write undecided
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by Olasco93: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Oh my God, see people in the early morning of a working day. It's now i knw the unemployment rates in Nigeria is extremely high..

Chai.....!
It's good to mind your business sometimes to avoid being popular negatively!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
gbens2000:
this are the things that makes me fear women.i neva know if i will marry self.
I am a woman too nau. grin
This is about being human. D lady that did it isn't human. A man can d this too.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by florencepoko2: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fortunately he did not marry again, otherwise he would have died since. End time lady. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by ReachHard: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by Ochyglowsglows(f): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Haba, men never finish na. What kinda evil character is this? If he actually impregnated someone else and she acted this way, it only means she's not a wife material at all. God save us. By the way, u can take a look at my signature.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by Binsani(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
This planet ain't her home anymore.. where is her ?

Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by Samzack(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
my broda u 2 r guilty, or u dey work 4 nairaland
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by berryice(f): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by koolaid87: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2016
No good news on nairaland since morning..

I pray unto thee Oh lord, never let me come in contact with this kind of woman (amen)
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by SaintUlot: 8:00am On Jul 20, 2016
Make money working from home just like me, check my signature
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
All these girls saying this is wicked, forget that thing, na because no be una dey face d heartbreak, I'm sure u all will do worse when it gets to ur turn, guys times have changed o, girls are not smiling, u better learn to keep ur peepee one place, or else u will face worse situations than this
Hmmm. I know it's a big joke to you, but think how much damage she's done to the dude now. Because he nor keep him peepee one place? That na overkilling tins.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by Tkayhandsome(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Make I remain single instead
Re: Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) by suntty(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
aahaahh why nww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.