Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Let's Attempt To Break A Record - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Attempt To Break A Record (674 Views)

Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / How To Break A Blood Covenant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Attempt To Break A Record by adesanya2014: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
I will start a fiction another person will continue from where I stopped and another person will continue from where he/she stopped . ( At least 200 people will be participating ) your story might be short or long , but let it be in line with the comment above you. Display your writing skill . The fun is not to end the story on time . N.B we might end up selling the novel , so please take it serious .
Okey let's begin

The first girl in my life was known as Oluchi , then I was 26 years old . Well it was not as if I deliberately decided to enter into a relationship at such an old age , but it was as a result of the fact that I fell under the categories of ' the not so lucky guys '. Guys that hardly gets a babe .
I tried all I could to please them but it didn't just work out . Initially I felt I was not handsome enough , but later I discovered I was more handsome than some dudes who had very beautiful babes in my street . In fact ' na ifeanyi own they vex me pass , ifeanyi wey no fine, upon that , they guy no sabi any thing , common English em no know ' . But em na chairman of babes . There is hardly any girl ifeanyi went after , that he won't get . Apart from ifeanyi my kid brother samson was having his time with ladies too . At first he was hiding it from me , but he knew that I know more than he wanted me to know ( The secret phone calls that he makes , his text messages were clear evidence ) . Then he was only 17 and I was 22 . At some point I gave him my approval for him to make his relationships 'open ' .but to say the truth whenever I saw him with his numerous girl friends I was so envious to the point that I felt like withdrawing my consent . Because it makes me remember the rejection and dejection I experience from ladies .

Now that I finally got a girl ( Oluchi ) I gave her my all but my major fear is about my friend's opinion about her . My friends complains that Oluchi presses me like remote, and that I pay too much attention to her . But is it my fault ......?

1 Like

Re: Let's Attempt To Break A Record by EmperorLee(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
How can I not pay attention to Oluchi who has been nothing but a blessing to my life, I am lucky and blessed to have her in my life. I didn't believe in the saying 'the patient dog eat the fattest bone' until I met Oluchi. I can still remember vividly the first time I saw Oluchi, three months ago I was sitting right infront of my house when I spotted a beautiful figure walking towards where I was sitted, even before I got a closer view of her, I had already concluded in my heart that I will follow her, I waited till she got closer before I approached her. I didn't know where I got that courage from but I did.

"I'd rather drown in a lagoon" I said to her. She starred at me like I was mad or out of order

"Excuse you" she replied

"I mean I'd rather drown in a lagoon than let you go without me striking a convo with you" I followed in her steps as she kept on increasing her walking speed.

"And what makes you think I am interested" she said nonchalantly.

"Because you need a man like me" I said with a straight face, she looked at me and smiled. The rest is history.
Re: Let's Attempt To Break A Record by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Well you cant really blame me, becaus its my first bein in LOVE and in a relationship, though i must confess oluchi is demanding and she pushes me hard, hence the complains from my friends that she uses me like a remote control. But all the same, she is a great girl and a wife material and i really hope for our relationship to lead to marriage, im 26 already and i am not getting any younger, my younger brother" samuel that is 23 has been in three relationships already. I dont want to sound as if i am desperate, but oluchi is indeed a great girl.
Re: Let's Attempt To Break A Record by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Let's Attempt To Break A Record by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
She really is an amazing girl. Beautiful, nice body, great cook, intelligent... she was everything a man could ever wish for. But oluchi was insatiable! All she did was ask, ask and ask and I never hesitated to give her when I had. I own a small business as I was tired of my fruitless search for a job so I decided to become an entrepreneur. Profit was okay, although sometimes business was bad. I did all I could in my power to make my love oluchi happy and comfy. I changed her phone from a techno to the latest iPhone, bought her new clothes occasionally, gave her N30k every month as pocket money but she was never satisfied! She even called me stingy sometimes and this is a girl that I can borrow money for just to satisfy her unending needs,
Re: Let's Attempt To Break A Record by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
But with greatness comes a certain level of enigmatic traits, and with Oluchi it's not an exception. For instance, she could be jovial in a moment and in the next breath she will lapse into a pensive mood.

And this leaves me wondering if she's, afterall, not some mystery beauty one who's presence in my house won't be a mix of Indians and cow-boys...
Re: Let's Attempt To Break A Record by EmperorLee(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
happy and comfy. I changed her phone every year, nought her new clothes o cassia na lay, gave her N30k every month as pocket money but she was never satisfied!

Attention to details, you only met Oluchi 3 months ago cheesy
Re: Let's Attempt To Break A Record by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Edited
EmperorLee:

Attention to details, you only met Oluchi 3 months ago cheesy
Re: Let's Attempt To Break A Record by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
Oluchi Oluchi Oluchi! How many times did I call you? You came into my life and stole the most important thing I had and for that I swear I will never let you go. You stole my heart.
Re: Let's Attempt To Break A Record by EmperorLee(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Oluchi Oluchi Oluchi! How many times did I call you? You came into my life and stole the most important thing I had and for that I swear I will never let you go. You stole my heart.

Hahahahahaahahahaha
Re: Let's Attempt To Break A Record by Gmajor(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
I hate romance novels so, IF i will drop my own story i'll try my best to stir the story away from the tepid romance story that the posters above me are so desperatly trying to make it.

1 Like

Re: Let's Attempt To Break A Record by Nazaretha(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Oluchi was really a great girl but everything came with a price. I loved her but I was getting fagged of her numerous demands. I was thinking of something to do about it. She was a virgin, she claimed, but my cobbers laughed over it. It was also part of my frustrations.

It was the second Saturday of the fourth month I had met Oluchi and I was feeling some heat already. I rested home during the weekends and Oluchi was meant to keep me well. That evening, she had prepared Afor soup and had changed into a lax gown that didn't really do well in concealing her curves. She was laying on my back in bed and her nipples poked me faintly. I was losing breath and my díck got hard. The spur of the moment caught me!

Without reasoning, I found myself turning her over. I was losing sanity. The fear of losing her tugged at the back of my mind but I waved it off. I pulled the yellow gown violently in seconds and it ripped into shreds. She screamed and, as realization dawned on her, she scratched and fought. But I was past caring. I had her hands pinned underneath my knees and pure lust smiled at me. All left to take off were her underwears.

After struggling for some minutes, I'd tell she was getting weak and I began touching her. Tears welled up in her eyes and in a moment, she screamed loudly and my hormones raged further. I must have slapped her when she tried struggling again. She stopped movement. Her head cocked to a side and I felt maybe she was dead. I felt her pulse, she wasn't having any life. I screamed in turns now and camera clicks sounded by my window side. I slumped. It looked like I was captured killing a person. Killing Oluchi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Attempt To Break A Record by 4rmthewest(m): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2016
Oluchi, my darling oluchi, words can't explain how much I love you. Your sexy smile is so beautiful and your eye balls are so glowing. You mean the world to me cause you are my first love, my everything, I can catch a grenade for you. I went into the naval so I can protect you more. But oluchi has a bad trait, yeah, she nags a lot.
Re: Let's Attempt To Break A Record by adesanya2014: 5:24am On Jul 19, 2016
Waka up , Waka up , my grand mother shouted , she was not good in English but she was full of wisdom . Yes some times I wonder how God works . My grandmother was the wisest woman I ever met in my life . Her countless words of advice will forever live in our lives . Joseph the dreamer my cousin added , abeg wake up its 8:00am already . You are dreaming and shedding tears 'idiot' abeg come to the parlour for morning devotions , after that you can go back to your dream world . will you stop insulting your cousan my grandmother said as she walked towards the parlour .
That morning I tried all I could to forget the incident that happened in my dream , but I guess Dj exclusive was constantly clicking on repeat . After our devotion I quickly called my girl with my sisters phone . She did not pick at first , but so joy (my sister ) had call card but she borrowed my fone yesternight . Well may be someone sent her the card after using my fone . Just immediately an sms just enter my sisters phone . This must be Oluchi I guess . But when I open the message it was from my dad who has been in the U.K for the past seven years .

1 Like

Re: Let's Attempt To Break A Record by rawpadgin(m): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2016
after all my efforts to reach oluch proved abortive, i decided to visit her @ home but i was met with the greatest shock of my life

thankfully, i met @ home when I got there, as we were talking in front of her house two very huge guys approached us, with a baritone voice, the one with the broader chest said "oluchi, excuse me"

deep in my heart I said "chai! i don die today" as I watched my beloved oluchi & two hefty men walk to the other side of the road...........

let me stop here, not a good writergrin
Re: Let's Attempt To Break A Record by rawpadgin(m): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

To Every Man Who Married A Virgin / See What A Man Did To A Lady He Loved / Can You Take This? Come In At Your Own Disadvantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.