Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign (52095 Views)

Donald Trump Sacks Top Nigerian Aide, Omarosa Manigault Newman / Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job / Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Just Imagine if her name was Chioma or Ebere or Amara in fact even na Amarachi (My favorite Igbo name) what kindda comment we for see. Nigeria and Hypocrisy are 5 and 6
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by banmee(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
blueseacats:
Slurring other races? all human beings are racist in nature, I have lived in the western part of USA ,New Mexico to be precise, I have seen what drugs brought in through the border can do to people and the economy at large, if all Mexico has to send to USA are those guys then they have nothing to offer, I have seen a Native American Tiona cry a lot of times cause she misses her father, but her cries is not what hurts me. What hurts me more is the fact that the idiot that killed him in his ranch has no fingerprint in the data base so he just walks in and out of US through the boarder, if building fence around my house to protect my family is inhuman then I want to be as inhuman as possible , and if supporting the building fence on Mexico boarder to keep the drug Barrons out is racism then deal me in.

We are not talking about just anybody. We are talking about potentially the next president of America. Anyone in that office is above issues like that. And worse, talking about the size of his pe.nis on National T.V. A potential president. Can you imagine?
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by banmee(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
maestroferddi:
I see your nepotistic/primordial sentiments.

What did Obama do other than nearly making America a third world country?

What did Obama do other than seeing to the proliferation of Islamic fundamentalism? Bombs are going off all over Europe and America is getting unsafe each day.

For the first time in American history, Islamic blood-sucking demons were going about exterminating vulnerable nationalities and America was watching helplessly.

Hate Bush as you might, but the question is whether Obama would have displaced the courage Bush exhibited after 9 11...

Are you American or live in America. If not, then you don't know what you are talking about. Google is not always your friend. He said courageous bush.. . . Lol.
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
maestroferddi:
You dont know nada...

Maybe when you grow up you would be able to do some critical thinking than relying on what rumour mills churn out to you.

You may need to head back to school to do some makeover on your understanding on basic use of English.

We are appear to be on different wavelengths. Getting tired of correcting your sundry crass indiscretions...

I, unlike YOU inform myself

I, unlike YOU listen to news

I, unlike YOU have brains enough to understand.

But YOU don't even know who you are supporting.
You are a shame to humankind.

Hope u and ur role model Trump rot in hell
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by obixcel(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Both Candidates may be unfavourable to most folks, but judging from what I've seen so far from d campaigns, I think Trump has what it takes to be the President of the U.S. On the other hand, Hillary Clinton has ''trust'' issues, Most Americans simply don't trust her, due to her past records as secretary of state - The Benghazi Fiasco, her poor handling of Classified documents via her Emails using private servers, she repeatedly lied to the American public, and after thorough investigation, despite proving dat she was ''extremely careless'' and had put d nation's national security in ''potential danger'', shockingly - she's let off d hook, no criminal charges. For such an individual to occupy the Oval Office is mind boggling! shocked
Moreover, the media's poor and bias handling of dis controversial issue was not surprising - CNN are Pro-Clintons/Obama.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by Duru009(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
She gonna win d votes wit her unsexy boobss.....
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by Gracious10: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
coolebux:
Women can accept and celebrate anything
Even if satan appoints them as dancers inside hellfire

Lol

This comment got me ROTFLMAO! Biko, how do people dance inside hell fire? Naija, I hail una o.
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by elampiro(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ioannes:

Look at that. You actually believe Mr Trump.

Have you ever seen him on CNN being caught in a lie and trying to manipulate his way out of the jam, cos I have several times. Just like you posted those links I could scour the internet and get video links where he made racist, racial and divisive statements against blacks, Moslems, Mexicans and other minorities.

He isn't to be trusted, like every other politician in the world.

What you typed here doesn’t make sense to the line of argument being discussed. We were trying to clear the false rumour that Trump never said those bad things about deporting Nigerians.

Secondly, if you want to delve into other areas, no qualms. I watch CNN too. I read foreign news heavily from reputable online sources, like yahoo news, Reuters, BBC, etc.

Trump talks about illegal immigrants is spot on. Any patriotic individual would do so to save his country from being crumbled to a third world country by mass foriegners coming in from porous borders. There is also the need to save the country from would be terrorists. Yesterday, he said it is only immigrants from countries with history of terrorism that would be seriously vetted.

I am also with him on his fight against those who promote same sex marriage and abortion. This is why all his appointments to his campaign team have been people with conservative moral agenda, even his running mate.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by coolebux(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
coolebux:
Women can accept and celebrate anything
Even if satan appoints them as dancers inside hellfire

Lol
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by uchennn: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
ClitRaider:
Nice one Omarosa, Trump will be the New POTUS and America will be great again.

I can see some signs of foolishness in you. "America will be great again" black monkey. Mtcheeeew! angry
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by ClitRaider: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
uchennn:

I can see some signs of foolishness in you. "America will be great again" black monkey. Mtcheeeew! angry
You dey craze ni?
You no dey look face?!
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
lovelygurl:

WHO THE HELL R YOU THINKING YOU KNOW ME.

Do you even know who Donald Trump is . Do you know his goals.

So only because YOU would have killed to get such a position means I have to.
Only if that girl knew he is simply using her and will get deported straight after he wins. DO YOU EVEN READ D NEWS.
DON'T YOU EVER EVER IN UR MISERABLE LIFE ASSUME I WILL DO WHAT U WOULD LIKE TO

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME !!!!

RUBBISH! !!
NOW GET LOST !!!!
Under which law can Trump deport an African American?
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by maestroferddi: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Under which law can Trump deport an African American?
Just help me ask the tabula rasa...
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by haryomikun(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
uniklinkum:

Maybe you shut up and follow world happenings more, and make peeps doubt your level of limited brain power. My kins don't accept nominations from hate spewing demagogues and hilter wannabe losers. And my friend maybe you get a lobotomy, because it's obvious you gat loosed nuts up there.
You can't even abuse someone with sense. Between he and you, I perceive you as really dull bro.
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by bjtinz: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Those booobs tho O_O
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=ebosie11 post=47684451]American presumptive Presidential nominee, Donald Trump has announced that Nigerian-American Omarosa Manigault is now the director of the African-American Outreach for his presidential campaign.

Omarosa, who was a former contestant on Trump’s reality-TV show The Apprentice, confirmed the news
[b]

]She is not a Nigerian
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 20, 2016
dapsonlou:
Lol she's not Nigerian o, she's 100% African American.
last time I checked, Nigeria was in Africa.
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign by dapsonlou(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
iRyan:
last time I checked, Nigeria was in Africa.

Ok I will phrase , she's Black American.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Fulani Herdsmen Plotting Total Islamisation Of Nigeria" – Mbazulike Amaechi / Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium / 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.