Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) (43321 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking / World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by 4rmthewest(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

cool cool cool
any objection? grin
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Smellymouth: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
gbens2000:
u head dey there wella. cool

cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Monalisa185(f): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
AyamConfidence:
mama we thank the Lord ooo...na on top hustle we dey wey this mumu local govt guys just hold me say I dey ride commercial bike without being an okada man...I just tire for this nation mehn...hope say no be your company WiFi you dey use browse sha

Lol, so dem wan turn you into a commercial okada guy by fire by force abi? cheesy

Hehehehe, na we dey browse only when we dey work na, na so we see country ooocheesygrin
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Smellymouth: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
suzan404:
who's playing with youangry

3 Likes

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
Obiorathesubtle and Laveda( Obiveda)

STFUareyouG0d and Prettythicksme (areyouPretty)

Scentmarlc / LordScent and Oyin93 (ScentOyin)

MrCork and Ellacute45 (CorkCute grin)

MUVA and Luveu2 (MuvaLuv)

BiafraBushBoy and AngelAhnie (BiafraAngel)

SlyIsaac and Suzan404 (Slyzan)

SmellingAnus and TrapQueen77 (AnusQueen grin)

Seu.n and Ireneony (seunony)

Lalasticlala and Berlyn (BerLalaLyn)

Iykekelvins and Sandoski (IykeDoski)

KingRex1 and HateU2 (KingU2)

Obontami and Naughtynaughty (Obo-Naughty cheesy)

Firstking01 and Halfricanadian (KingNadian)

Saintsamuraii and Mamagee (SaintGee)

awwww nice match grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin cheesy grin
no cover up with smiley...I know say na like this you dey look MUVA

1 Like

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
MUVA:

Frankly, I don't give a tuppence about you either. So, bye. gringrin
Heck no! undecided I'm gonna end this. BYE!
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Monalisa185(f): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
4rmthewest:
any objection? grin

Nah! Your head is correct cool cool
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Smellymouth: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
iykekelvins:
Baba, I know

But she loves you morecry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Misshhatey and kingrrex1

Airsulltan and Naughtynauughty (chaii I loff dis guy eh

Halfriccanadian and mrrcork

Obiorathesubtle and testha bla bla

Iykekkelvins and jjuhan u guys fit aswr
cheesy
Naughtynaughty and Airsultan

Stfuareug0d and mamagee

Smellymouth and Onila cheesy

Kingrex1 and Ivvy

Iykekelvins and mamgee cheesy

Airsultan and mamagee
Mrcork and prettythicksme cheesy
Obontanmi and Ellacute45

Refiner and ayamconfidence

Lavedaa and stupidgoat cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by EmperorLee(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Heck no! undecided I'm gonna end this. BYE!

Muva don finish my baby cry

1 Like

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
AyamConfidence:
no cover up with smiley...I know say na like this you dey look MUVA
uhn uhn. I understand that dude is rough.
......but thank you sir for dieing on my behalf wink
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, so dem wan turn you into a commercial okada guy by fire by force abi? cheesy

Hehehehe, na we dey browse only when we dey work na, na so we see country ooocheesygrin
oyaaaa awon mama on top....your boy dey ground oooo

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=47693314][/quote]na spanish I dey speak,abi?undecided

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by 4rmthewest(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Maxi112:
i wanted to pair them b4 you did, they look cool together cool nice one buddy

tell me why you paired me with her?
well I also saw you too yersterday, trying to get under irene's skirt. So, I paired you with her to make your wish come through. grin
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Smellymouth: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
MissHatey:
cheesy

Stfuareu.g0d and mamag.ee

Smellym.outh and On.ila cheesy

Kingrex.1 and I.vvy

Iykekelvin.s and mam.gee cheesy

Airsulta.n and mama..gee
Mrcor.k and prettythicks.me cheesy
Obont.anmi and Ella.cute45

R.efiner and ayamconfid.ence

Lave.daa and stupidg.oat cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
uhn uhn. I understand that dude is rough.
......but thank you sir for dieing on my behalf wink
you're welcome,... please quit wahala ooo cos next time I won't die....I will laugh like crazy
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
EmperorLee:

Muva don finish my baby cry
hahaha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by 4rmthewest(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

Nah! Your head is correct cool cool
gud. cool

1 Like

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by iykekelvins(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
MissHatey:
cheesy

Stfuareug0d and mamagee

Kingrex1 and Ivvy

Airsultan and mamagee
Obontanmi and Ellacute45

Lmao, wereygrin

You and Mrcork
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
AyamConfidence:
you're welcome,... please quit wahala ooo cos next time I won't die....I will laugh like crazy
yes,sir wink
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by 4rmthewest(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nope i aint goin ur way
cool
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
MissHatey:
cheesy Naughtynaughty and Airsultan
Stfuareug0d and mamagee
Kingrex1 and Ivvy
Airsultan and mamagee Mrcork and prettythicksme cheesy Obontanmi and Ellacute45
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Surestdick:
obontami and laveda

paulkillerman and hateu2

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by iykekelvins(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Akant lie na
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
MissHatey:
cheesy

Stfuareug0d and mamagee

Kingrex1 and Ivvy

Airsultan and mamagee
Obontanmi and Ellacute45

nice one Hatey...like you know exactly what I've been looking for...you're blessed

2 Likes

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Berlyn:
grin hateuu2 and Mrcoork cool

Berly and stupidgoat cheesy tongue
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by MUVA(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
EmperorLee:

Nna leave my ex biko cheesy
That's your ex? lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
MissHatey:
cheesy

Stfuare.ug0d and ma.magee

Smelly.mouth and On.ila cheesy

Kingre.x1 and Iv.vy

Iykeke.lvins and mam.gee cheesy

Airsult.an and mam.agee
Mrco.rk and prettythi.cksme cheesy
Obont.anmi and Ellacu.te45

Refin er and ayamco.nfidence

Lave.daa and stupid.goat cheesy
Oh!! Please! Misshatey! I want stupidgoat cheesy
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Maxi112: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
4rmthewest:
well I also saw you too yersterday, trying to get under irene's skirt. So, I paired you with her to make your wish come through. grin
gaddmit! i hate you for this grin

you na badt guy... I swear cheesy

I won't forgive you for these grin

1 Like

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nazaretha:
Me and HateU2.

Me and Juhan.

Me and Makydebbie.

Me and naughtynaughty.

Me and Ivvy.

Me and Halfricandian.

Me and Farano.

Me and Twaci.
ha! I pity u oooooo

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by MUVA(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
AyamConfidence:
you're the top boss...kei...that one na knockout punch. abeg dey get sympathy na ehn abeg...I'm sure after reading that...na like this her face go be

gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply)

Five Things You Must Deal With Thoroughly Before You Marry / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple In Native Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.