Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary (33079 Views)

Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) / Maheeda And Robert Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary / Van Vicker Celebrates 13th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by mapet: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bros,

I go woz you o Leave my ex-crush alone

Davecafary:
Marian my crush back then, because of this woman am always the 1st person to switch on the TV in the morning and my mum use to think am a very serious boy for watching early morning news on AM express grin. Anyway congrats to you and your hubby smiley
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by mapet: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
aAK1:
jeez! i had a disturbing crush on the babe back then. am express.uncle yinka comes to mind GOD rest his soul

How many crush Marian get dat time shey?
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Ghost447(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Omoluabi16:
If you watched A.m express on N.T.A with marian, catherine and sadiq daa'ba, Yinka Craig of blessed memory, I beg GO AND MARRY.
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by ChukwuIbrahim: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
dulaman:
Those nostalgic AM express days when it was d. bomb..hmm. 13 years? How time flies...abeg wetin she mean with 'the ying to my yang'?
d stubborn rat wey deh chop d peteto 4 her kishen cupboard ni grin
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by ChukwuIbrahim: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
happney65:

Yes i did ohhh..We watched good news,good reportage and not the type of propaganda APC has used to format the brains of Zoombies like omolola15 The above list of urs is missing the delectable Yinka Craig..May he rest in Peace.. But i never marry yet..Getting set.. grin
here dey go again...

Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by GENTLETEE(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Congratulations! I rejoice with this beautiful couple!
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Davecafary(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
mapet:
Bros,

I go woz you o Leave my ex-crush alone

Don't even go there...Coz i can remember vividly back then she's always smiling back at me from the TV. Our chemistry was very strong and a sure it was for me alone and no one else. (singing Michael Jackson's Girl is mine). I Don't Understand The Way You Think
Saying That She's Yours Not Mine
Sending Roses And Your Silly Dreams
Just A Waste of time
The Girl Is Mine
The Doggone Girl Is Mine. grin
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by carammel(f): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
There was a rumor sometime ago that they we're divorced,but with the newsi say congrathlations to them.
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by mapet: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Davecafary:

Don't even go there...Coz i can remember vividly back then she's always smiling back at me from the TV. Our chemistry was very strong and a sure it was for me alone and no one else. (singing Michael Jackson's Girl is mine). I Don't Understand The Way You Think
Saying That She's Yours Not Mine
Sending Roses And Your Silly Dreams
Just A Waste of time
The Girl Is Mine
The Doggone Girl Is Mine. grin

Ok I'm a lover not a fighter grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanawala,

@Bros Anazodo, abeg na yoke o! if you dey here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Orikinla(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Congratulations!
They are destined for each other.
I saw them since when Charles was still at DBN TV and I was Production Manager of "Money Wise"
.They are beautiful and wonderful together.
I thank Almighty God for them.
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Orikinla:
Congratulations!
They are destined for each other.
I saw them since when Charles was still at DBN TV and I was Production Manager of "Money Wise"
.They are beautiful and wonderful together.
I thank Almighty God for them.

Orikinla, what happened to DBN? Their late night movies were the best. Damn, the nostalgia. Clapperboard, Mbi etc.
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by OYAY(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
The duo of her and catherine makes AM express of then tick! Happy celebration!

1 Like

Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Gibz02: 1:24am On Jul 20, 2016
Kudos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video / K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites / Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.