Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites (33032 Views)

K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member / K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by FreeStuffsNG: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2023
K1 De Ultimate completes 7-day seclusion rites

Popular Nigerian Fuji musician King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, known as K1 De Ultimate, has emerged from seclusion after completing a seven-day traditional rite.

He was seen dressed in white regalia, adorned with leopard skin, exiting his Ojushagbola family house with his wife, Emmanuella Ropo.

This period of seclusion was in honour of his new and prestigious chieftaincy title, recently bestowed upon him in his hometown of Ijebu-Ode.

The title, β€œOlori Omo Oba Akile Ijebu,” was graciously given to K1 by the Awujale of Ijebu Land, HRM Oba (Dr.) Sikiru Kayode Adetona, Ogbagba Agbotewole II.

Previously held by the late Balogun, the title symbolised the strength and dignity of the Ijebu people.

KWAM 1’s attainment of this prestigious title reflects his remarkable contributions to the enhancement of Ijebuland’s reputation and, by extension, the entire Yorubaland.

Prior to this latest honour, he had already earned the title of Mayegun of Yorubaland, which further solidified his status as a respected figure in the Yoruba community.
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/09/24/k1-de-ultimate-completes-7-day-seclusion-rites/

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by FreeStuffsNG: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2023
The life of King Ayinde Marshall, right from his Talazo fuji days, offers real life inspiration that if you "seeest thou a man who is diligent in his job, he will stand before Kings" . He is extremely talented, diligent in his work and remained relevant till date. In fact, he still released a complete album " Timeless" recently despite being on heavy Presidential campaign trail, his role as a High Chief in Ijebu Ode and Maiyegun of Yorubaland . Wow!

Lazy youth really do not have any excuse if you read about the life of the kinds like K1.

He was raised in Isale Eko and so much integrated that his song that praised each area still remains like an Isale Eko anthem till date and today, he is stepping into the shoes of the late Legendary Chief Subomi Balogun who is widely regarded to be the pioneer of investment banking in Nigeria.

Late Pa Subomi Balogun will be so proud to have a successor like K1.
Congrats to K1 and his wife. Oye a mori o. I am not sure the Ogbeni Oja title held by late High Chief Bayo Kuku has been filled by a successor. Check my signature for free stuffs!

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by TemplarLandry: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2023
smiley Congrats to him.

Some people will claim their musicians started Fuji Music.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Bliss24: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2023
This man made bastard money during campaign

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Bliss24:
This man made bastard money during campaign

Hmm! His account officer? That you?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Bliss24: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2023
UnusualEmissary:

Hmm! His account officer? That you?

Your account officer isn't the only one who can estimate your income

4 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by MrGreenMavro: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2023
Ok
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by eepeepook: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2023
Rubbish news.

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by accordadoga30(f): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2023
Hehehe

I love this man's songs.

Especially:

1. I just can't stop thinking abt u my love
2.Omo Naija ema serekere
3. Omo anifowose

Great songs those days like Searching by OJB, Ele Ukwu by TJ, Angel of My Life by I.K Dairo, Oh Why by Segun Agbede got me crazy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Zupay: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2023
And some are foaming on twitter over his mix of Islam and traditional religion......abeg get money and connection for this life, e get why. cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by 1gbdata: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2023
ok
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by alphaconde(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The life of King Ayinde Marshall, right from his Talazo fuji days, offers real life inspiration that if you "seeest thou a man who is diligent in his job, he will stand before Kings" . He is extremely diligent in his work and remained relevant till date. In fact, he still released a complete album " Timeless" recently despite being on heavy Presidential campaign trail, role a High Chief in Ijebu Ode and Maiyegun of Yorubaland . Wow!

Lazy youth really do not have any excuse if you read about the life of the kinds like K1.

He was raised in Isale Eko and so much integrated that his song that praised each area still remains like an Isale Eko anthem till date and today, he is stepping into the shoes of the late Legendary Chief Subomi Balogun who is widely regarded to be the pioneer of investment banking in Nigeria.

Congrats to K1 and his wife. Oye a mori o. I am not sure the Ogbeni Oja title held by late High Chief Bayo Kuku has been filled by a successor.

our youths are not lazy,

the problems the youths are facing now is the rot this ur celebrated generation started

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Bolayapata(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2023
Mayegun
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Lawalemi(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2023
Seeking power by all means.

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Wisereborn: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2023
undecided Tinubu strategically placing his boys everywhere

It is well

2 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by seunlayi(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2023
Rubbish seclusion

3 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by NACE13: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2023
wink

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by ugotaya: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2023
I heard he wanted to be king so badly but his not from the king's lineage but this is good too. congratulations. more grease grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by abysirius(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2023
Hm.... Some are not happy and no be Ijebu dem come from. Sey you wan leave your papa land come Ijebu Ode come take chieftancy title we be for son of the soil?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2023
Congratulations
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by NACE13: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2023
As a man from the south, this man is in my top two favourite fuji musicians.

"Bobo no go die, unless to ba darugbo. Bobo!" My best line.
wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by LillyandDaisy: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2023
Omoluabi!

2 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Passionate888: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2023
cheesy
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by LAXconfidential(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The life of King Ayinde Marshall, right from his Talazo fuji days, offers real life inspiration that if you "seeest thou a man who is diligent in his job, he will stand before Kings" . He is extremely diligent in his work and remained relevant till date. In fact, he still released a complete album " Timeless" recently despite being on heavy Presidential campaign trail, role a High Chief in Ijebu Ode and Maiyegun of Yorubaland . Wow!

Congrats to K1 and his wife. Oye a mori o. I am not sure the Ogbeni Oja title held by late High Chief Bayo Kuku has been filled by a successor. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by LAXconfidential(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2023
ugotaya:
I heard he wanted to be king so badly but his not from the king's lineage but this is good too. congratulations. more grease grin
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by LAXconfidential(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2023
NACE13:

wink
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Donaldoni: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2023
smiley
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Keaton(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2023
abysirius:
Hm.... Some are not happy and no be Ijebu dem come from. Sey you wan leave your papa land come Ijebu Ode come take chieftancy title we be for son of the soil?
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Keaton(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2023
NACE13:

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey / "I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / Funke Adesiyan Campaign Poster For Oyo House Of Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.